HPSC MO Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission has recently commenced the registration procedure for the position of Group – A Medical Officer. This vacancy has been cast for the Employees State Insurance Health Care, Labour Dept. of Haryana. The HPSC 120 MO Posts are in hopes to improve the medical facilities for the employees working in the Haryana State govt. The application procedure will be immaculately online. The registration window will close on 6th Feb ’23 at 11.55 pm. You will find all the relevant information regarding the HPSC MO Recruitment 2023 in this article.
HPSC MO Recruitment 2023
The HPSC MO Recruitment 2023 online application process has begun now. Interested eligible candidates should apply for this opportunity without wasting any more time. There are a total of 120 vacancies for this cadre. You can go through the eligibility, application process and vacancy details in this post. The direct link for Haryana Medical Officer 2023 Online Form has been activated in the “Important Links” Section of this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Latest Updates: The commission has extended the last date, candidates can apply up to 6th February 2023.
Medical Officer HPSC Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Article Type||Application Form|
|Recruitment Title||HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Employees State Insurance Health Care, Labour Department of Haryana|
|Job Title||Group-A Medical Officer|
|Application window||12th January ’23 to 6th February ’23 (till 11.55 pm only)|
|Age limit||22 to 35 years|
|Fee payment mode||Online|
Haryana PSC MO 2023 Vacancy
The state government of Haryana has ensured that all the categories get a fair chance to accomplish the post of Medical Officer. This is why HPSC has owed to the regulations of the state government and distributed the Haryana PSC MO 2023 Vacancy for each category accordingly:
|Candidate’s category||Total vacancies|
|SC (Haryana Residents)||27|
|BC-A (Haryana Residents)||14|
|BC-B (Haryana Residents)||3|
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023
- NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2023
- Army Public School Bolarum Recruitment 2023
HPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates will have to meet some HPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023 so as to fill out the application forms. Refer to the table in order to check your suitability for the concerned recruitment:
|Nationality||1. Candidates belonging to the countries India, Bhutan & Nepal.|
2. Tibetan refugees.
3. Indian-origin native who relocated to India from Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Burma, Sri Lanka & Pakistan.
|Academic Qualification||1. MBBS from a reputable Institution registered under MCI.|
2. Compulsory Hindi or Sanskrit subject till 10th standard.
3. Candidate must be an enlisted medical practitioner under MCI or any State Medical Council of India.
Note: Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Medical Surgery/ Equivalent and more experience will be preferred over Bachelor’s Degree holders.
|Age criteria||22 to 35 years (as on 1st Feb ’23)|
Note: However, there is age relaxation for certain categories/ groups of candidates (check the next section).
The authorities have set the upper age limit for certain groups of candidates under HPSC 2023 MO Recruitment. These groups include the underprivileged categories of our society, they are listed below alongside the upgraded age limits:
|Category of the candidate||Age criteria (years)|
|SC (Haryana Residents)||22 to 40|
|BC (Haryana Residents)||22 to 40|
|PwD||22 to 45|
|PwD + SC/ST/BC/EWS||22 to up to 52|
|Disabled Military Personnel’s wife||22 to 40|
|Divorced Female/ Widow/ Legally Separated female for above 2 years/ Unmarried female||22 to 40|
|ESM||22 to depends on the time period of their military service|
|Haryana State Government Employees||22 to depends on the duration of their service|
HPSC MO Application 2023 Required Documents
The candidates must upload the following HPSC MO Application 2023 Required Documents to support the information that they have provided in the form:
- Digital/ Scanned photograph with Candidate’s signature
- Scanned Signature image
- Scanned Marksheets & Degrees of Academic Records
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile of Haryana (if applicable)
- NOC from the previous Employer (in case of State Govt. Employees)
- Proof of contract or wage details from the State Govt. Office/ Dept (If applicable)
|Passport size Image||Format: PNG/ JPEG/ JPG|
Max. Size: 200 kb
|Signature Scan||Format: PNG/ JPEG/ JPG|
Max. Size: 50 kb
Apply Online For HPSC 120 Medical Officer Posts
The commission has initiated the online registration process for the HPSC 120 Medical Officer Posts. Do not forget that the application form access is valid till 1st Feb ’23 only. The registration guidelines state the fact that all the information filled in by the candidates should be correct. If wrong information is detected by the authorities, it will lead to the rejection of the form straight away. Below are the phases that you need to follow in order to successfully fill out your registration form:
- First of all, you will need to open the official portal of the Haryana Public Service Commission. This will be achieved by visiting the URL ‘http://hpsc.gov.in/‘.
- Now, click on the ‘Click here to Apply Online’ link under the Apply Online section of the Haryana Public Service Commission website.
- Next, find and click on the Application form link for the Medical Officer vacancies.
- You will be redirected to a brand-new homepage specific to the Medical Officer Registration details and links.
- Begin by reading the instructions pertaining to the Sign-Up, Registration, Uploading Documents & Payment. Now click on the Move to Next Step after reading each section’s guidelines.
- Click on the Register Now button after you are done going through the guidelines.
- Now, start filling out your personal & contact information without making any typing mistakes.
- After providing all the details your registration will be marked successful and you will be redirected to the hpsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023 Application Form.
- Fill out all the information and Upload the documents as per the specifications provided in the last section.
- After completing these steps, go through the application form details once again before you pay the application fee.
- Save the receipt & reference number of your transaction safely with you.
- Save a copy of your filled application form & get it printed for the future stages of the recruitment round.
The HPSC MO 2023 Application Fee can be deposited through online medium only. The facilities include payment through Debit/Credit Cards and Internet Banking. The non-refundable application fee amount differs for each category:
|Category of the candidate||Application fee amount|
|Male UR Haryana/ Dependent son of Haryana ESM/ Male Reserved Categories of States other than Haryana||₹1000|
|Female UR/ Dependent females of Haryana ESM/ All Category Females from states other than Haryana/ Male & Female (SC, BC-A, BC-B & ESM of Haryana)/ EWS||₹250|
|Haryana PwD (At least 40% Disabled)||Exempted|
hpsc.gov.in 2023 MO Selection Process
The recruitment for the position of Medical Officer under the Haryana Public Service Commission will be based on the following rounds:
- Preliminary Exam
HPSC MO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Available Now||HPSC MO Application Link|
|Check for More||HPSC MO Official Advertisement 2023|
|Follow for More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can candidates from other states apply for the Haryana PSC Medical Officer post?
Yes, candidates from other states can apply for the Haryana PSC Medical Officer post. But the reserved categories from other states will not be given any reservation or special benefits in the recruitment process.
What is the monthly salary of the HPSC Medical Officer?
The monthly salary of the HPSC Medical Officer is ₹56,100 of the pay scale level FPL-10.
Can I withdraw my HPSC Medical Officer Application form if I change my mind?
No, you cannot withdraw your HPSC Medical Officer Application under any circumstances. Of course, this does not dictate you appear for the recruitment exam.