HRMS Jharkhand Portal: The state government of Jharkhand launched a Human Resource Management System for its employees. Now, Government employees can easily access their salary slips, leave and contributory & recovery particulars. The registered users of the Kuber portal will find effortless ways of procuring data with just a few clicks. The government employees of Jharkhand should read this complete article, to get more information related to the HRMS Jharkhand Portal.
HRMS Jharkhand Portal: Overview
To benefit from the Human Resources Management System, employees have to register themselves on the official website. Jharkhand Government employees should only have their valid GPF/CPS/PRAN Number to fill out the registration form for the HRMS Jharkhand Portal. The simple procedure of online registration is provided in the following section of this article. Government workers can manage their personal and financial details through the HRMS portal. Check out this overview table for more.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Name||Human Resources Management System|
|Users||Jharkhand Government Employees|
|Launched On||13th November 2017|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Raghubar Das|
|Based on||GPF/CPS/PRAN Number|
|Services||GPF advance and Pay Slip|
Benefits of Kuber IFMS Portal
Users wondering about the benefits of the Integrated Financial Management System can check the following list of services. One should know that if they are working under the Jharkhand Government they can easily access the financial and personal details of their job profile through Kuber IFMS Portal. Employees do not have to stand in long queues or wait for days until the confirmation of their official requests. These are a few employee-related services of the Portal.
- Leave encashment to access the amount accumulated due to unutilized leaves.
- Leave notice can be applied through the portal with a valid reason without actually visiting HR.
- Service record of the employee is also available on the HRMS Jharkhand Portal, and
- Requests for payment slips can be applied online.
- The users can view the following information online:
- GPF account details before or after retirement,
- Salary attributes after a promotion or to check the current status of the progress as an employee, and
- Subsidy & and its Retrieval particulars can be procured from the registered Kuber ID.
- The other services for the employer are-
- Transfer of the employee,
- Suspension of the worker,
- Employee Validation, and
- Service records etc. can be achieved through this method.
How do I register on HRMS Jharkhand Portal?
To attain the benefits of the Kuber Integrated Financial Management System, Jharkhand Employees have to register into the HRMS portal. If the person works for the State Government of Jharkhand they can read the manual and register themselves or simply follow the steps for online registration:
- Visit the official Website – hrms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Select the “Click Here to register option”.
- Choose GPF/CPS/PRAN option.
- Enter the number.
- Click Search.
- The employee track section will appear on the screen.
- Confirm the details according to the Treasury MIS.
- Change the required details; except:
- Employee Name,
- Date of Birth, and
- Date of Joining
- Confirm the data.
- Create a password and reconfirm.
- Save the details.
- Click on the “Register Me” option.
- You will revive an SMS regarding the User Id and password on your registered mobile number.
How to check the Jharkhand HRMS GPF balance?
Now, that the employees have registered themselves on the HRMS Jharkhand Portal, they should benefit from it. The registered users of the Human Resources Management System can check the balance of their General Provident Fund. Those wondering about the process should check these quick steps to get the details of their GPS through the HRMS Jharkhand Portal.
- Visit the employee Homepage via a login.
- Click on the “GPA Account” option.
- The following three options will appear.
- Generate Account.
- View GPF Account
- Check View GPF Account balance.
- Select the last option.
- The balance will appear on the screen.
Steps to get कर्मचारी सेवा पोर्टल Payslip
Once the users have registered into the Karmchari seva Portal Jharkhand, they can contain their pay slips with just a few clicks in the comforts of their own homes. If an employee is on leave or does not have access to visit the office for the salary slip, they can use the following steps to get an online copy of the कर्मचारी सेवा पोर्टल Payslip.
- Visit the कर्मचारी सेवा पोर्टल – https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Log in with the GPF/CPS/PRAN Number and password.
- The employee homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the Payslip option at the last.
- Several options will appear on the screen; including-
- Payslip from the Finance Department,
- Paylsip status,
- Leave Report.
- Leave statement Report
- Leave Encashment.
- Service history details, etc.
- Select the Payslip Status option.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form.
- Enter the relevant details.
- Apply for the payslip.
- Keep a track of the form by the applied Payslip status option.
- Download the payslip on confirmation.
HRMS Jharkhand Portal OPS and NPS option
The registered users of the portal can apply for the New Pension Scheme or the Old Pensions Scheme by following these steps.
- Visit the Employee Home page by logging into the portal.
- Select the OPS and NPS options.
- Now, fill out the request form.
- Enter the details asked for.
- Submit the form and download a copy for future use.
- Check the status of the request by the NPS/OPS status option.
|Read||HRMS Portal User Manual|
|Register Online||HRMS Jharkhand Portal Registration Link|
|Visit||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the method of HRMS Jharkhand login?
Employees can use their GPF/CPS/PRAN Number and password to log in to their IDs.
How to Get Jharkhand GPF Slip Online?
The HRMS Jharkhand Portal registered users can get online GPF slips by logging into their profiles.
How can I check my Salary details from the IFMS?
Users can visit the Kuber portal and log in to the employee homepage to select the salary details option.
Where can Jharkhand employee pay slips be found?
Employees can procure their salary slips from the Kuber HRMS portal by registering with their GPF/CPS/PRAN Numbers.