IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut Off Marks: The Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) conducted the Indian Air Force Group X, Y at various examination centres in the country, and a large pool of applicants appeared in the exam with the aim to serve the Indian Air Force. All those applicants who appeared in the exam are now looking forward to getting notification about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y result 2022 which will be uploaded on CASB’s official website airmenselection.cdac.in.
To get their IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut-off marks or results candidates have to enter their registration number and password given to them during the registration process. Let us get more information about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut off marks with the help of this article.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut Off Marks
The board will upload the IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut-off marks on the official website, and all those applicants who appeared in the examination are advised to keep checking the local newspapers as well as the official website for notifications about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut-off marks. All those candidates who will clear the announced cut off marks will be allowed to appear in the further stages of the recruitment stages. For more details about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut off marks stick to our page till the end.
|Board Name||Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB)|
|Exam Name||Group X, Y Exam|
|Result Status||Out Soon|
Indian Air Force Group X, Y Cut Off Marks
The cut-off can be defined as “a minimum qualifying mark which every applicant must score to sail through the exam”. It’s mandatory for all the candidates to score the cut-off marks decided by the board because only then they will be able to attend the next stages of the recruitment stages. If any candidate who couldn’t score the cut-off marks will be marked as failed by the board and they have to try next year.
There are multiple factors that will be kept in mind during the preparation of the IAF Airmen cut off marks and those are:
- Total number of applications received.
- Applicants appeared in the examination.
- Marks scored by applicants.
- Previous year cut-off.
- Marks reserved for the other categories.
Indian Air Force Airmen Previous Cut-Off
Inside this section, we have shared with you the chart carrying out the details about the Indian Air Force (IAF) Airmen Group X, Y previous year’s cut-off that will help the candidate in estimating this year’s cut-off. Go through the chart very carefully to understand the IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut-off:
|Year||Group X (Out Of 70)||Group Y (Out of 50)|
|2021 (Batch 1 Expected)||38-43||40-45|
|2020 Batch 2||28||33|
|2020 Batch 1||36.25||37.25|
|2019 Batch 2||32.25||34.25|
|2019 Batch 1||36.25||37.25|
How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut Off Mark?
Dear scholar, if you are still reading this page then we want to thank you for showing faith in us to collect information regarding IAF Airmen Group X, Y cut-off marks 2022. As a writer, it’s our personal advice to go through this section because you will bump into the steps needed to check the IAF Group X, Y cut-off:
- Commence the process by selecting the official link of CASB airmenselection.cdac.in and opening it in a new tab.
- Under the dropbox of ‘Candidate’ tap on the ‘Login (for intake 01/2022)’ option.
- You will directly get connected to the CASB sign-in page.
- Start entering the particulars asked in the blank sections of the page.
- After filling up the particulars, tick on the ‘Sign In’ button, and the new web page showing the details about your cut-off marks will get open.
- Once you are done reading the cut-off marks file, download the file by taking on the download box available on the right side of the screen.
- The pdf file of the cut-off marks will automatically get shifted into the downloads folders in your system.
Availability Of IAF Airmen Merit List
All the applicants who appeared in the IAF Airmen exam and got lucky in scoring equal to or more than the cut-off mark will be able to see their name on the merit list which will be published on the official website. The merit list will be prepared in descending order which means that the applicant who scored the highest mark will be ranked in the top place followed by the second and last scorer.
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment List
The applicants who cleared the written examination will be able to check their names in the IAF Airmen Group X, Y enrolment list on the official website and will be called for the medical fitness and pre-enrolment medical examination before final selection into the Indian Air Force.
The enrolment process at ASCs may take one full day to complete so candidates are advised to get their reservation done directly from Airmen Selection Centre(ASC) to the designated Training Institute as mentioned in their e-call letter under their own arrangement within 03 days from the date of enrolment.
How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment list?
- Start the process by visiting the CASB official website airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Then tick on the ‘PSL/Enrolment List’ option available under the ‘Candidate’ box.
- Under the section of ‘Additional Enrolment List’ tick on ‘Click Here’ and the enrolment list will get open.
- Go through the instructions shared on the page very carefully and after reading them search for your name in the list.
- If you saw your name on the enrolment list then congrats you made up to the next level and if not then don’t get disheartened try for next year.
- For safety references, take out the soft copy as well as the hard copy of the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment list pdf file.
The candidate who cleared the written exam will then proceed toward the ‘Medical Fitness & Medical Examination’ round. Under the Medical Fitness round, the applicant has to complete the physical exercises which include the Push-up, Sit-ups, and Squats within a limited time period. All those candidates who will clear the medical fitness round will be issued with a medical appointment letter at their respective ASCs by the officials and the Medical Exam will be conducted by the Air Force Medical Team as per IAF terms & standards.
The recruitment medical officer and the specialist doctors of the Armed Forces will be the final authorities on declaring whether the candidate was fit or unfit during Initial Medical Examination, appeal medical board, and medical examination prior to enrolment.
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|