IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022: ICAR Indian Agricultural Research Institute is all set to commence the recruitment process for the post of Assistant. The authorities will be releasing the application form online on 7 May 2022. All the applicants who are interested in this post must fill out the application form. The application form will be made available to the candidates on the official portal of ICAR Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The recruitment is being conducted to fill 462 vacant posts. There is no other mode to fill out the IARI Assistant application form except online. If the authority receives the application forms via mail, post, etc., then the authority will straight away reject the application form. ICAR has released the vacancies for its headquarters as well as institutes. Go through that article to know more about the IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
IARI Assistant Recruitment Notification
Candidates from all over India can apply for this post. The authorities will be soon releasing the detailed notification of the recruitment which will include all the important information related to the Assistant recruitment. As of now, there is no update regarding the release date of the notification. Applicants must read the notification before applying for the post. The last date to apply for the post is 1 June 2022. All the applicants will have to submit the application form by the last date. After that, no application will be entertained by the authority. Through the article, you will see the information concerning the recruitment like eligibility criteria, pay scale, the application process, etc. So all the interested candidates must read the following article till the end.
|Name of the Authority||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Name of the Institute||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||462 vacancies|
|Application Form Releasing Date||7th May 2022|
|Availability Mode of the Form||Online Mode|
ICAR IARI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who are going to apply for the above-mentioned post must go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the form. Applicants who will fulfill the criteria will be eligible to apply for the post. Here we have mentioned the criteria that are set by the authority for the Assistant post. The criteria for headquarters and institute are the same. Given below is the list of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university or college.
- The minimum age of the candidates applying for the post must be 20 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants applying for the post must be 30 years old.
- The age of the aspirants will be calculated as on 1st June 2022.
- There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
ICAR IARI Assistant Vacancy Details
There are 462 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The vacancies are divided into two parts i.e., 71 posts are vacant for headquarters and the remaining posts are vacant for the institute. Below we have prepared the table of the vacancies (category-wise):
|Category||Assistant (Headquarters)||Assistant (Institute)|
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment Schedule
|Application Form Releasing Date||7th May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||1st June 2022|
|Last to pay the application fee||1st June 2022|
How to Fill Out IARI Assistant Application Form?
Applicants who want to apply for the post must check here. Here we have mentioned the steps through which you can fill out the application form easily. Following are the steps to apply:
- Go to the official portal of IARI i.e., the https://www.iari.res.in/
- Then the home page of the portal will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the link for the Assistant Application Form.
- A new portal will open on the screen. Read all the instructions, click on the declaration form and tap on Proceed.
- Enter the required details and click on register.
- After the successful registration, the user id and password will be sent to the mobile number.
- After that, click on the apply option and the application form will appear in front of the screen.
- Now enter all the required details and upload all the required documents.
- Preview your application.
- After that, proceed forward to pay the application fee.
- Choose the payment details and enter all details.
- After the successful payment, submit the form.
- Finally, take a printout of it for future use.
Important Documents to Upload
Applicants will have to upload some documents in the application form. Without these documents, the application will not be accepted by the authority. Given below is the list of the documents that the applicants will have to upload:
- Applicant’s Photograph: It must be a recent colored passport-sized photograph. The file should be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file must be between 50 to 80 kb. Make sure that the photograph is clear.
- Signature of the Candidate: The signature must be done with a black pen on white paper. The file should be in jpeg or jpg format. The size of the signature file should not be more than 100 kb. Make sure that the signature is clear and visible.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable)
- Education Certificates
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate (If Applicable)
Pay Scale of ICAR Assistant
Applicants who will get selected for the post of Assitant after the completion of all recruitment rounds will also get a salary for their role. Applicants who will be selected for headquarters will get Rs. 44,900 +7th level allowances. Candidates who will get selected in the institutes will get Rs. 35,400 + 6th level allowances.
IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Links
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute Portal||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
|Recruitment Notice||Click Here|
We believe that you found our article informative. For any feedback, comment below. Thank you.