The Intelligence Bureau (IB) of India recently issued the official notification for the forthcoming IB ACIO II Recruitment 2023. Aspirants looking for the Grade II Executive posts are welcome to apply for the online application form. In order to apply for recruitment, it is mandatory to possess the Bachelor’s degree from any of the streams. Thereafter, they can start to apply for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts. The recruitment authority will provide the application link from the 25th of November on the MHA website. Aspirants meeting the requirements of the recruitment can fill out the form.
IB ACIO II Recruitment Notification 2023
Before applying for recruitment, verifying all the information required in the process is mandatory. Then open the online application link and fill up the Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2023 Recruitment Form. Aspirants must provide accurate information in the online application form and then submit it within its deadline i.e. 15th of December. This is to notify candidates that the recruitment authority will not accept applications submitted through any other medium except the online method. After finishing the application process, aspirants will start the selection process in which the officials will conduct the Tier me & II Written Exam and Interview Exam.
आईबी एसीआईओ II भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article
|Name of the Recruitment
|IB ACIO II
|Intelligence Bureau (IB)
|Name of the Ministry
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|All Over India
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II
|Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400
|Mode of Application
|Processing Charges: Rs 450
Examination Fees: Rs 100
|Tier I & II Written Exam
|www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
IB ACIO Executive Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Interested aspirants must check the recruitment eligibility and then move to the next stage of proceedings. The points given below present the eligibility requirements for ACIO executive recruitment.
- Must be an Indian domiciled resident.
- Must be holding Bachelors degree from any of the affiliated institutes of India.
- Must have aged between 18 to 27 years. The officials have provided age limit concessions to the reserved category applicants.
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- Departmental Candidates: Not above 40 years of age
- Must know about Computer Application.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Category
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Apply Online for IB ACIO II Recruitment 2023
Aspirants can commence the application process from the notified date. The methods which candidates need to follow are explained in the following steps.
- Open the Ministry of Home Affairs or National Career Website: www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- Here, the recruitment authority will update the IB ACIO II Recruitment 2023 Form link.
- Hit the given link and access the MHA registration form and recruitment form.
- Fill up with precise information.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent image and signature in the given file size.
- Deposit the application fees through an online or offline method.
- Now, review the details in the form and submit it.
- Lastly, print out its copy for future reference.
Aspirants applying for the recruitment form must deposit the mha.gov.in ACIO Grade II 2023 Application Fees. The comprehensive information of the recruitment form is tabulated in the table shown below. Aspirants must go through the table and deposit fee through online or offline methods.
|Recruitment Processing Charges
IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment Time Frame 2023
|List of Activities
|Opening of Online Application
|25th of November
|Closing Date of Application
|15th of December
|Fee Payment Last date
|19th of December
|Written Exam Date
|To be Announced Soon
IB ACIO II Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Intelligence Bureau ACIO Application Link (Available)
|Look For More Knowledge
|IB ACIO II Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
Basic Queries Related to the IB ACIO II Recruitment
When will the supervising authority start the IB ACIO II Recruitment Form submission process?
The recruitment authority will update the online application process from the 25th of November.
How will the officials select the candidates for the ACIO Grade II posts?
In order to select candidates, the recruitment authority will conduct the Tier I & II written exam and Interview. Aspirants clearing all the specified stages will be recruited for the Executive posts.
Which copy of documents will be required to upload in the application form?
Applicants applying for the posts will be required to upload the scanned copy of Image and Signature in the notified file size.