IB Recruitment 2023: For 1675 SA and MTS posts the authority is conducting a recruitment process. In this recruitment process, the authority will accept online application forms from eligible candidates. For this, the application process will be conducted from 28 January 2023 to 17 February 2023. During these prescribed application process dates, the candidates can submit their application forms on the official website of the conducting authority. Moreover, before taking part in this application process all the candidates are required to go through the IB Recruitment Notification 2023. The candidates can also refer to this article to gain all the useful information regarding IB SA and MTS Recruitment 2023.
IB Recruitment 2023
For Security Assistant and MTS posts, some eligibility criteria are specified by the authority for IB Recruitment 2023. Without the fulfilment of these eligibility criteria, the candidates cannot proceed with the application process. More importantly, it is mandatory for the candidates who fulfil these eligibility criteria to submit the fully-filled application form and application fee on time. To make participation in the IB SA and MTS Application Process 2023 easier for the candidates, we will provide all the details for it in this article. So, interested candidates make sure that you go through this complete article to the end.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|The topic of discussion||IB Recruitment 2023|
|Concerned Posts||Security Assistant/ Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Classification of the Posts||General Central Service, (Group C) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||SA- 1525|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Availability Date of the Application Form||28 January 2023|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||17 February 2023|
|Fee||Rs. 50/- Examination Fee and Rs. 450/- Recruitment Processing Charges|
|Application Fee Mode of Payment||Online and Through SBI Challan|
|Last date to pay the Fee through Challan||14 February 2023|
|Selection Through||An Examination|
|MHA Official Website||https://www.mha.gov.in/|
|NCS Official Website||https://www.ncs.gov.in/|
IB SA & MTS Salary 2023
For the Security Assistant/ Executive post, the pay for the candidates is Level 3. In this, the pay ranges between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-. While for MTS posts, the level of pay is Level 1 in which the pay range is Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-. The authority will offer IB SA & MTS Salary 2023 according to this pay scale after the final selection of the candidates.
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army NCC 54 Special Entry Recruitment 2023
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below is a list of the uniquely identified IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for SA and MTS posts. The candidates must only take part in the application process for either of the two posts if they are fit for them according to these eligibility criteria.
- The maximum age for the candidates as on 17 February 2023 for SA posts is 27 years. Whereas, for MTS posts the age limit for the candidates is 18 to 25 years.
- For both posts, it is mandatory for the candidates to pass the 10th Standard or acquire an equivalent qualification.
- The candidates also need to possess a relevant domicile for the state they are applying for in the recruitment process.
- The candidates must have adequate knowledge of the local language/ dialect of the particular Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (SIB).
Upper Age Relaxation
The details of the upper age relaxation for the reserved categories are stated in the following table. This upper-age relaxation is applicable for both posts.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Departmental Candidates||Maximum Age 40 years|
ncs.gov.in IB Recruitment 2023 Application Process
To apply for SA or MTS posts in the IB Recruitment 2023, the candidates can take the help of the following step-by-step process.
- To begin this process, the candidates need to open the homepage of the official website of NCS through the URL https://www.ncs.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the candidates will find the suitable link to apply for the posts of SA and MTS.
- This link will lead the candidates to the login portal. Here, the candidates must opt for New Registration through the suitable option.
- Through this option, the candidates will reach the page that contains the registration form.
- The candidates must carefully enter all the correct details in this registration form and generate their login credentials.
- With the help of these generated login credentials, the candidates need to proceed to fill out their application forms.
- Once the candidates have filled in all the spaces in the application form, they must go ahead to upload all the documents in it as well.
- After completing all of these steps, the candidates have to check all the details present in the application form again.
- Now, the candidates can opt for the payment of the required application fee through the payment mode convenient to them.
- Once the application fee is successfully paid, the candidates can submit the application form.
- After the application form submission, the candidates must take a clean printout of it as well.
IB SA & MTS Application Fee 2023
For SA and MTS posts, the authority will charge Rs. 50/- as an Examination Fee and Rs. 150/- as Recruitment Processing Charges from the candidates. The candidates can pay the IB SA & MTS Application Fee 2023 through online payment methods and SBI Challan. The candidates who opt for SBI Challan as the payment method have to pay the fee by 14 February 2023. Furthermore, only a few category candidates have to pay the examination fees with recruitment processing charges. Details regarding this are below.
|All Candidates||Recruitment Processing Charges i.e. Rs. 450/-|
|Male Candidates of General, EWS and OBC Category||Examination Fee and Recruitment Processing Charges i.e. Rs. 500/-|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Selection Process 2023
For both SA and MTS posts, there will be two major exams i.e. Tier-I and Tier-II. The Tier-I Exam will be conducted online. While the Tier-II Exam will take place offline. The duration of both exams is 1 hour. After these exams, for the SA post, another part of Tier-II and a Tier-III Exam will also take place. The details regarding the exams for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Selection Process 2023 are in the table below.
|Name of the Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Tier I (For both posts)||100|
|Tier II (For both posts)||40|
|Part of Tier II (For SA post only)||10|
|Tier III (For SA post only)||50|
|Apply Online Here||IB Recruitment Application Form 2023|
|Check More Information On||IB Recruitment Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can candidates submit a handwritten application form for IB Recruitment 2023 through a post to the authority?
No, the candidates can only submit the application forms for the given posts through the official portal of the authority.
Will all the candidates be allowed to be a part of the selection process for SA and MTS posts who fill out the IB Recruitment Application Form 2023?
Only those candidates will get to be a part of the selection rounds whose application forms are accepted after the fulfilment of eligibility.
When will the Tier I Exam in the recruitment process take place?
The conducting authority will timely update the schedule for the Tier I Exam on its official portal.