IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the application process for IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment 2022. As per the short notice released by the institution, the application process started on 01st July 2022 and will end on 21st July 2022.
All the participants are instructed to submit the Clerk XII application forms at the IBS official portal www.ibps.in before the last date via online medium. In this article, we’ve discussed several topics which are linked with the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment 2022 such as overview, schedule, application process and many more.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022
Before starting the application process, all the participants are guided to go through the notification thoroughly so that they get a clear knowledge of the eligibility criteria and other materials. All the applicants must fill out and submit their IBPS Clerk XII online forms 2022 at www.ibps.in.
By chance, if any candidate submits more than one online form then the details submitted in the latest form will be considered for recruitment. Continue to read this article till the end of the page in order to grab more information related to the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment process 2022.
IBPS Clerk 12 Online Forms 2022: Details
|Recruiting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Vacancies||To be notified|
|Availability of Online Forms||01st July 2022|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.175|
Other Categories: Rs.850
|Selection Procedure||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Provisional Allotment|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The various events and dates that are attached to the recruitment process of IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022 are available in the image shared below:
The above-mentioned dates are tentative and they may get changed depending on the various reasons. For regular updates about the IBPS Clerical XII recruitment 2022 keep visiting the official website or download the official notification which will be released soon by the authorities.
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To secure their place as Clerk in the participating banks, all the applicants must pass the eligibility criteria decided by the institute officials. If they got successful in clearing the announced criteria then they will be permitted to attend the selection procedure.
The details about the eligibility criteria needed for the post are explained in the following section. Go through it very carefully:
|Nationality/Citizenship||(a) The candidate applying for the post must have the citizenship of any one of the following countries:|
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibetan Refugees who came to India before 1962.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant should possess a graduation degree in any discipline from any well-recognised University/Institution. |
(b) He/She must know how to read, write and speak the official language of the state.
|Age-Limit||(a) The age of the applicant who is applying for the post should lie between 20 years to 28 years old.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) The relaxation on the age will be given as per the category of the candidates:|
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD: 10 years
People affected during 1980 riots: 05 years.
(b) The applicant applying for the age relaxation must submit the documents at any stage of the recruitment process.
Steps to apply for IBPS Clerical XII online form
Post collecting the information about the schedule and the eligibility criteria, the applicant must read this section as it explains the process via which they can submit the Clerical cadre posts recruitment online forms 2022.
- Proceed by opening the official portal of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
- On the right side of the home page, the option of ‘Recruitment of Clerk 12 posts 2022’ will be running.
- Select the link and the recruitment page will get open.
- On the recruitment page, tick on the ‘Click here to register’ button given on the right side of the page.
- Start filling in the particulars asked inside the IBPS Clerk 12 registration form.
- Then press on the ‘Save & Next’ option present at the end of the page.
- The registration number and password will be generated on your mobile number and email address.
- Note down those credentials somewhere safe as it’s going to be useful for future references.
- After getting registered, start completing the remaining sections available inside the application form.
- Make sure that the details which you submitted in the form match the eligibility criteria for the post.
- By chance, if the officials come across that the details of the applicant are wrong then the application form will be cancelled by them.
- To pay the application fee, applicants have to login into the application form with the help of the login credentials.
- Enter your login credentials inside the ‘Login for already registered candidates’ section.
- Then press on the ‘Submit’ button available at the end of the section.
- Wait for a few minutes and the brand new page will telecast your submitted application form.
- In order to pay the application fee, press the ‘Proceed To Payment’ button.
- Choose the method via which you want to pay the application fee (Internet banking, Card payment, BHIM UPI).
- Post choosing the payment medium, tick on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ box.
- Do not refresh the page at the time of the payment process.
- Conclude the process by saving the application form as well as the e-receipt.
- Take out the printout of the recruitment form along with the fee receipt.
- Keep the photocopies of the application form & e- fee receipt somewhere secure and save them for future references.
You can also edit the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment online form 2022 after login into the application form.
|To Apply Online||IBPS Clerk 12 Application Form|
|For more latest updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents needed at the time of the submission of the application form?
The documents which an applicant is supposed to upload while applying for the application form are the candidate’s passport size photograph & signature, category certificate, and educational qualifications documents.
Can I edit the already submitted IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment form 2022?
No, applicants can’t edit the submitted IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment form. Hence, they have to be very careful while filling up the online form.
What is the last date to submit the IBPS Clerk XII recruitment online form 2022?
All the aspirants must submit their IBPS Clerk XII recruitment form by 21st July 2022 at www.ibps.in.
When will the Prelims exam be scheduled?
The officials of IBPS may conduct the prelims examination in August 2022 at various exam centres across the country.
How many banks are participating in this year’s recruitment process?
This year 11 banks are participating in the recruitment process and the names of the banks are Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, PNB, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and UBI.
Can I submit the recruitment form via an offline medium?
Any application forms submitted through the post, fax or email will not be appreciated by the institute officials.
The Bottom Lines
We hope that this article was helpful to you in collecting information about the IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022. If you’ve any doubts/queries regarding the recruitment process then drop your comments below.