IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: The IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 was released by the Institute of Baking Personnel Selection on 12 September 2022. The applicants who are going to take part in the examination can obtain their admit cards till 23 September 2022. The mains examination is expected to be conducted on 24 September 2022 by the authority, and since the date of the examination is approaching the applicants are anxious to know all the details about IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 and the exam instructions related to it, our article will provide the applicants with a detailed discussion on all the aforementioned information and more.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
The admit card is currently available on the portal of IBPS, we will share the direct link to it with the applicants so that they can easily download it. We will also mention a detailed process of obtaining it on the official portal of the exam conducting authority. But before doing that we will let the applicants have a glance at all the relevant details of IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 through the following table of highlights.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Exam Supervising Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||12 September 2022|
|Last date to obtain the Admit Card||23 September 2022|
|Admit Card Mode of Release||Online|
|Exam Date||24 September 2022|
|Authority’s Official Website||https://www.ibps.in/|
How to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022?
- For the first step of downloading the Admit Card, the applicants have to open the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- On the website’s homepage, the applicants will find the relevant link to download the admit card as can be seen above.
- After clicking on that link, the applicants have to enter their login credentials (registration number and password) in the space provided for them on the new page.
- Once the applicants have filled in the login details successfully, they can download their admit cards.
- After downloading the admit card, the applicants need to take a printout of it for the exam day.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Day Instructions
The following instructions related to the admit card are needed to be followed by the applicants on the day of the examination.
- The applicants have to bring the admit card of the preliminary exam with them along with the mains exam admit card to the exam venue on the day of the exam.
- Valid id proof is also mandatory for applicants to bring on exam day. The identity proof cannot be a Ration Card and a Learner’s Driving License.
- The applicants’ biometric data (right thumb impression) will be captured at the exam venue, so the applicants have to make sure their fingers are not coated on the exam day.
- The applicants have to locate the exam center and reach there at least an hour before the start time.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 is supposed to be conducted on 24 September 2022, and the selected applicants from the preliminary exam will participate in it. The exam duration is 2hrs and it consists of 200 questions from 5 distinct subjects and each question is 1 mark. The names of the subjects along with the number of questions and scoreable marks in them are provided below.
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions (MCQs)||Total Marks|
|English/Hindi Language (according to applicants’ preference)||40||40|
|Admit Card link||IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022|
|Authority’s Official Portal||IBPS Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
Can applicants change their examination center after the release of the admit card?
The applicants cannot change the exam center once the admit card is released, the authority does not consider any request for it.
How can the applicants contact the authority for queries regarding the Admit Card?
For the admit card-related queries the applicants can contact the authority from 9:30 AM to 6 PM on weekdays on the below-mentioned contact details.
Contact Numbers: 1800-222-366 and 1800-103-4566
Is there a negative marking in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the exam. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the scoreable marks for that question are deducted.
The applicants need to check the official website of IBPS for all the updates about the exam and selection process. If the applicants have any other queries they can ask us by commenting below.