IBPS PO Admit Card 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to release the IBPS PO admit card shortly on its official website. Generally, the IBPS PO prelims admit card is available 15 days prior to the examination which is to be downloaded by the aspirants. Candidates need to have their registration number and date of birth in order to download the IBPS PO admit card. The admit card contains all the details regarding the exam venue, exam date, shift and important guidelines.
The candidates who applied for the bank PO exam can find here the important dates and details regarding the recruitment. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO admit card downloading link is provided here. Scroll down to check the procedure to download admit card and important guidelines regarding the exam.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the examination on the behalf of all the public sector banks for various posts. The exam is conducted annually on a national level. The PO exam is conducted in three phases which are: The preliminary exam, the mains exam and lastly the interview. The preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on the 15th, 16th and 22nd of October 2022. The other details about the recruitment are summarized in the table below.
IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card Highlights
|Recruitment||IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IPBS)|
|Examination level||National level|
|Notification out on||2-August-2022|
|Last date to apply||22-August-2022|
|Admit card out on||Last week of September (Expected)|
|Preliminary Exam date||15th, 16th and 22nd October 2022|
|Result of pre exam||To be notified|
|Mains admit card||To be notified|
|Mains Exam date||26th November 2022|
|Result of mains exam||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
Note- All other dates will be updated after the official announcement.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO prelims Admit Card 2022 Download
The IBPS releases the admit card 2 weeks before the date of examination. So, the admit card is expected to be out at the end of September or the first week of October 2022. Candidates are required to bring a printed hard copy of the admit card and a valid ID proof issued by the recognized body. Scroll down to read the procedure to download the admit card.
How to download IBPS PO Prelims admit card?
To download the IBPS PO admit card, follow the step-wise procedure which is mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link for “IBPS PO Admit Card 2022”, given on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new login window.
- Enter your registration/roll number, date of birth and given captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on the print button to save the admit card.
- Take a printout and save a copy for the future.
Prelims Admit Card Guidelines
- Take the printout of the admit card and bring it along on the day of the examination.
- The candidate is required to bring a valid identity proof (PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter Card/Bank Passbook with the photograph on/Photo Identity proof issued by Gazetted Officer/Aadhar card/E-Aadhar/Valid ID issued by a recognized college/university) in original as well as a photocopy.
- Check the exam venue properly and reach there 30 min before the exam time.
- Paste a photograph on the IBPS PO prelims admit card in the given space and bring 2 additionally.
- The photograph should match the uploaded one in the application form.
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted.
- Wear a proper mask and carry a small sanitiser bottle.
- Maintain social distance and follow all the COVID norms.
- Bring your black/blue ball pen along.
- Do not bring any electronic items with you to the exam hall.
Details Mentioned on Prelims Admit card
The following details will be mentioned on the IBPS PO admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Venue code
- Reporting time
- Documents to carry (ID and photographs)
|IBPS Official web page||www.ibps.in|
|Prelims Admit Card download link||Click here (inactive)|
|For more news and updates||bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in|
IBPS PO Hall Ticket Discrepancies
Candidates are advised to check the admit card carefully and make sure that all the details provided in the admit card are correct. If there is any mismatch in IBPS PO admit card like name or roll number then the candidate should immediately report to the concerned authority. You can either email or call on the mentioned contact details of IBPS.
Candidates can either call on these toll-free numbers- 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566 or go to the IBPS Candidate Grievance Redressal System (CGRS) which is www.cgrs.ibps.in and make a complaint.
IBPS PO Exam Scheme
The IBPS PO exam scheme consists of three stages. The first one is the Preliminary exam. The preliminary written test consists of one hour, objective-type test. This is a kind of scrutiny exam to test the accuracy and speed of the candidate. Those who qualify in the first stage become eligible to appear in the mains exam, which is the second stage of the recruitment process.
The mains exam is of 3.50 hours and consists of both objective-type and subjective questions. This exam tests the detailed knowledge of subjects and general awareness of the candidate. After qualifying in the second stage the candidates undergo an interview, which is the last stage of recruitment. The interview is basically the personality test of the candidate. The candidates who clear the interview round are finalised.
Frequently Asked Questions
The admit card of IBPS PO will be available 15 days before the exam date.
The IBPS PO admit card will be available on the official website of the IBPS.
The preliminary exam dates of IBPS PO are 15th, 16th and 22nd October 2022.