IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Officers at Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Rural Regional Banks (RRBs) located across the country. IBPS RRB XI application process to apply for the post is currently active and will end on 27th June 2022.
Through IBPS RRB XI Recruitment drive, a total of 8,106 vacant seats will be filled at 43 Regional Rural Banks (RRB) and all the applicants who are going to apply for the post are informed that the application forms must be filled out and submitted online from ibps.in. Continue reading our article to collect more data about the IBPS RRB XI recruitment 2022.
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022
All the applicants must submit their IBS RRB XI recruitment forms from the official website only. No offline medium of sending the application forms will be approved by the institute. In case, an applicant submits more than one application then the details submitted in the latest form will be considered by the authorities. The institute holds full right to cancel the candidature of the applicant if they encounter that the information mentioned inside the application form doesn’t match the eligibility criteria for the post. Stay connected with our article to know in-depth about the IBPS RRB X1 recruitment 2022.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Officers at Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Availability of application forms||Available|
|Application Fee||Officer & Office Assistant (Multipurpose):|
|Pay Scale||Officer Scale-I: Rs.29,000-Rs.33,000|
Officer Scale-II: Rs.33,000-Rs.39,000
Officer Scale-III: Rs.38,000-Rs.44,000
Office Asst. (Multipurpose): Rs.15,000-Rs.20,000
|Official Website||ibps. in|
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Dates
IBPS has released the exam dates for RRB recruitment 2022 along with the IBPS calendar on the official website. All the candidates who are planning to apply for the exam can check the table given below to know the exact date and event of IBPS RRB recruitment 2022:
|Online registration including modification of the application |
& payment of application fee
|07th June 2022 to 27th June 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET)||18th July 2022 to 23rd July 2022|
|Prelims Exam||Aug 2022|
|Declaration of Prelims exam result||Sep 2022|
IBPS RRB 2022 Educational Qualifications
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||(a) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||(a) Graduate from any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.|
(b) Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in
Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry etc.
|Officer Scale-II |
General Banking Officer (Manager)
|(a) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. |
(b) Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing etc.
|(a) He/She must hold a UG degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent. |
(b) Degree from a well-recognised University in Law.
|Officer Scale-III |
|(a) Possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized|
University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
ibps.in RRB XI Eligibility Criteria
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Age should be between 18 years to 28 years.|
|Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)||The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years old.|
|For Officer Scale-II (Manager)||The age of the applicant should be above 21 years and below 32 years old.|
|For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)||The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years old and the maximum age should be 40 years old.|
|Age-Relaxation||SC/ST: 05 years|
OBC: 03 years
PWD: 10 years
How to apply for IBPS RRB XI recruitment 2022?
Under this section, you will get to know the steps involved while applying for the IBPS RRB XI application forms 2022:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- On the right side of the page, the link for the ‘CRP RRB’s Recruitment for Group A Officers & CRP RRB’s Recruitment for Group B Office Assistant’ will be given.
- Select the link in which you are willing to apply and the IBPS recruitment page will get open.
- Tap on the ‘Click here for new registration’ box and the registration page will appear on your system.
- Fill in your name, mobile number, email id, and security code inside the blank fields of the registration form.
- Then tick on the ‘Save & Next’ box and you will be generated with your registration number and password.
- Proceed further by submitting the details and uploading documents to the rest of the pages.
- Take a preview at the completed application form and if you come across any kind of mistakes then tick on the ‘Edit Application Form’ and start editing the sections in which rectifications are needed.
- After completing the editing process, press the ‘Save & Next’ button and you will land on the recruitment page.
- To pay the IBPS RRB XI recruitment application fee, you’ve to enter the registration number, password and security code inside the login section given on the recruitment page.
- After entering the above-mentioned details select the ‘Submit’ option.
- Your profile dashboard will get opened on a new web page.
- Click on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ section and you will directly get connected to the payment page of the IBPS portal.
- On the page you will observe that your application fee is already filled, you just have to select the medium through which you will be doing the payment (Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or BHIM UPI).
- Once you are done choosing the payment mode press the ‘Final Payment’ button.
- Don’t refresh the page until the payment will be completely done.
- Finish the process by taking out the hard copy of the application form and the e-fee receipt.
No, the applicants are guided to submit the applications via the official website and within a limited period.
The application fees for both the posts involve Rs.175 if belonging to SC/ST/PWBD category and Rs.850 if belonging to the General/OBC category.
This year a total of 8,106 vacancies have been announced by the IBPS for the post of Officer & Office Assitant at different RRBs located in the country.
All the exams will be available in bilingual languages i.e. Hindi & English.