ICAI CA Foundation Application Form 2022: The ICAI recently released a notification regarding the ICAI December CA examination and the details regarding the application as an invitation for the students to apply for it. The process to fill out the ICAI CA Foundation Application Form is already in progress and it started on 14 September 2022.
The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is a government body which works under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It is the second largest body in its own field which works and serves this county. The last date to fill out the form without the late fee is 4 October 2022. For the candidates who are interested in filling in the form of CA this year, we have collected all the essential details for them, so they can directly use them at their most. The step-by-step process is provided to fill out the form along with some important dates. If you have any doubts about anything in this article don’t forget to put them in the comment, our team will give you the solution for that as soon as possible.
ICAI CA Foundation Application Form 2022
|Name of the Examination||Charter Accountant|
|Examination Conduct by||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Start date of the Submission of the online form||14 September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the form without a late fee||4 October 2022|
|Last date to fill out the form with the late fee||9 October 2022|
|Date of the Examination||14th December 2022|
16th December 2022
18th December 2022
20th December 2022
Examination Fee For the CA Foundation Form
|1.||Indian National||Rs. 1,500/-|
|2.||Abroad National exception of Bhutan & Kathmandu Centre||$ 325/-|
|3.||Bhutan & Kathmandu Centre||Rs. 2,200/-|
Note:- The candidate who is from India, Bhutan, and Kathmandu has to pay Rs. 600/- late fee while the candidate who is a foreign national has to pay $. 10/- as a late fee.
How to fill out the ICAI CA Foundation Application Form?
- Step1:- Go to the Key links and click on the ICAI link.
- Step2:- After reaching the official interface the student have to scroll down and click on the Self-Service Portal.
- Step3:- A new window will open (here if the candidate is an old member and has already applied for the examination earlier he/she just has to enter User Id and Password). The new candidate needs to click on “First Time User(New Student)“.
- Step4:- The student will reach the registration page where he/she has to enter their personal details namely Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile no etc and click Generate OTP. Then fill in the OTP and the candidate will click Ok and a new page will open.
- Step5:- On that particular page, the candidate needs to click on Login Cycle. Then a new window will open.
- Step6:- Now on the new window the candidate needs to click on Apply for Foundation. A new page will open. Which has a few dialogue boxes such as Personal details, Qualification details, and Payment Details. Which candidate needs to fill out one by one.
- Step7:- In Education Qaulification the student needs to upload the self-attested scanned copies of the documents.
- Step8:- After filling in the qualifying details, the student will click submit and he/she will be transferred to the next page, which is the payment page, and pay the recommended fee.
Note:- Documents which are needed to be uploaded.
- A self-attested declaration,
- Intermediate Marksheet,
- Proof of being in a special category(if any),
- A Passport size photograph of the candidate,
- Class 10th mark sheet.
ICAI CA Foundation 2022 Important Links
|Follow To Apply Online||ICAI CA Foundation 2022 Registration|
|Follow for more updates||Bihar News Homepage|
All the process regarding the filling in the application form, as well as the payment of the application form, is online but the examination for the CA examination is offline(Pen and Paper Examination).
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs controlled ICAI usually conducts the CA examination 2 times a year. One time it takes place in the month of May and the second time it takes place in the month of November.
As far as the maximum age criteria go there are no maximum age criteria for the candidate to appear in the CA examination. The candidate should have completed the intermediate with at least 50% aggregate combined to be eligible to fill out the CA application form.
The last date to fill out the ICAI CA Foundation form is 4 October 2022 which is without any late fee other than that there is one additional last date and that is 9 October 2022 at which the candidate needs to pay a late fee.