ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card – The Institute of Company Secretary of India will be conducting the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET). The application procedure for the same has been completed and authority has released the ICSI CSEET 2022 admit card for the written examination on 29th June 2022.
The entrance exam will be conducted on 9th July 2022 in remote proctored mode. The candidate will be able to give the exam on their laptop/ Desktop while sitting at home. The exam will be totally online mode and the hall ticket for the same will also be available online mode to all the candidates. You have to visit the official web portal of the Institute of Company Secretary of India i.e. www.icsi.edu
ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card – Released
The CSEET admit card for the ICSI CSEET exam will be available online mode, the applicants have to enter the asked details on the site to download the hall ticket. Hall ticket is a very important document for all the candidates as it consists of all the important details that you have to enter while giving the exam. The exam is online so it is necessary for all the candidates to download the hall ticket for the examination. You will get the detailed information about the entrance examination on the official notification, so visit the site to check the detailed notification about the same.
ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card – Highlights
|Article type||ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the organization||Institute of Company Secretary of India|
|Name of the exam||Entrance exam|
|Exam date||9th July 2022|
|Admit card||29th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||Released|
|Exam mode||Online mode|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
ICSI CSEET Exam Scheme 2022
The examination for the CSEET will be conducted on 9th July 2022, so all the candidates have to appear for the exam on online mode. Candidates have to get ready with their laptops/ desktops on the day of the exam, so now the candidates should start preparing for the exams. The ICSI CSEET syllabus for the examination will be available on the official notification which is available on the official portal. Candidates who want to check the syllabus then they are requested to visit the site to check the same. Here is the full exam scheme.
- The exam will be totally computer-based test.
- The question will be objective type, there will be 140 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- The CBT will be of a total of 200 marks.
- The questions will be asked related to the course.
How to download the ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card?
All the candidates will be able to download the hall ticket for the entrance exam, once the authority publishes the link for the same. The candidates will be able to download it, here we have stated the full procedure to download the hall ticket.
- To download the ICSI CSEET admit card firstly, you are required to go to the official portal of the Institute of Company Secretary of India i.e. www.icsi.edu
- After visiting the site then secondly the CSEET admit card link will flash on the main page of the site, and click on that link.
- Thirdly you are requested to enter the asked details on the page like- registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the asked details then clicking on the submit option, the hall ticket will appear before you on your screen.
- Now tap on the download option to save your hall ticket on your laptop/ Desktop. Then take the hard copy of the hall ticket for future use.
ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card details
The applicants are required to check the details mentioned in the CSEET 2022 admit card, before downloading it or saving it in your system. The aspirants must go through all the details that are available on the hall ticket. Check out the below list of all the details.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam name
- Name of the exam centre
- Name of the organization
- Roll number of the candidate
- Signature of the applicants
- Signature of the authority
- Stamp of the organization
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of the exam centre
- Important instruction for the exam day
- Date and time
- Duration of the exam
ICSI CSEET 2022 Admit Card Guidelines
There are some guidelines for all the candidates, as the exam is being conducted online mode so there are some rules that you are supposed to follow while giving the exam. If any candidate violates the rules and regulations given by the administration then the authority will take strict action against it. Check out the guidelines for the exam.
- There should be no use of gadgets like mobile phones or headphones etc while giving the exam.
- Use of any study material like chits, paper, book etc is not allowed.
- The presence of any other person in the room where you are giving the exam is not allowed, and seeking help from them is also not allowed.
- Reading the questions in a loud voice is not allowed.
- There should be no verbal or non-verbal communication with anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ICSI CSEET exam will be conducted on 9th July 2022.
The authority will soon declare the date of downloading the hall ticket.
You are supposed to contact the ICSI to rectify your queries before the exam date.