IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will be issuing the admit card for the Assistant Manager on the bank’s official website idbibank.in by the 2nd week of July 2022. The recruitment exam will be held on 23rd July 2022 at various exam centres across the country. IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card will be allotted only to those applicants who registered for the Assistant Manager position in the bank by submitting the application forms within the period.
The candidates can download the IDBI Asst. Manager Admit card 2022 with the help of their login particulars and must keep their admit card safe till the completion of the recruitment process. Inside this page, you will get complete information connected to the IDBI Assistant Manager Asst. Manager Hall Ticket 2022.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
All the applicants who will be appearing in the exam are hereby informed that the link to download the exam hall ticket will be activated soon on idbibank.in. All the candidates must bring their IDBI hall ticket as it will them the authority to enter the hall ticket without facing any issues during the verification process at the exam centre. The last date to download the IDBI Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’ hall ticket 2022 is 23rd July 2022. For more materials about the exam hall ticket 2022 go through the remaining sections of this article.
|Bank Name||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Status of Hall Ticket||2nd week of July 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test, Interview & Merit List|
idbibank.in Asst. Manager Hall Ticket 2022
To appear in the exam, all the applicants are instructed to download the idbibank.in Asst. Manager admission card 2022 a few days before the exam day so that they didn’t have to encounter any kind of high traffic on the internet on the main day. It’s necessary to get the original copy of the IDBI admission card 2022 at the exam centre with a clear display of all the pointers imprinted on it.
In case, the applicant losses their real hall ticket then they should immediately contact the bank authorities whose details are shared below and request them to provide a duplicate copy of the hall ticket so that they can appear in the exam on time without facing any difficulties.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022
The post of the Asst. Manager in the bank will be filled by conducting the Online Test followed by the Interview round and the preparation of the final Merit List. Therefore, it’s very important to clear every stage as it will ensure the final selection at the bank. So, let’s check out the IDBI Asst. Manager exam pattern 2022 in the table given below:
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Language||English & Hindi|
|Marking Strategy||Correct Answer: +1 marks|
Incorrect Answer: -0.25 marks
Unattempted/Left question: 00 (NIL) marks
Steps to Download IDBI Asst. Manager Admit Card 2022?
The IDBI Assistant Manager admit card 2022 can be downloaded from the official website through the steps shown below:
- Select the link of IDBI bank idbibank.in and open it in a new tab.
- Now tick on the ‘Careers’ tab given under the ‘Other Links’.
- Tap on the ‘Current Openings’ option available on the left side of the page.
- Search for the ‘Recruitment of Executives (On Contract) & Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF – 2022-23’ notification.
- Once you get lucky in finding the notification, press on the ‘Download Online Test Admit Card for Assistant Manager’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new web page, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the details, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The moment you will press the button, your IDBI Bank Assistant Manager admit card 2022 will appear on the new web page.
- Finish the process by downloading the hard copy of the admit card along with multiple photocopies of the admit card.
Items needed for exam day
Along with the IDBI Assistant Manager admit card 2022, the candidates need to carry their Government Id, recent colored passport size photograph & the PWD medical certificate issued by the MBBS doctor. Any candidate who forgets to carry one of the documents will not be permitted to enter the exam hall by the center officials.
Rules for Exam Centre
- The candidates must arrive at the exam center allotted to them before the time mentioned on the admit card to complete the admission formalities.
- Before entering the exam hall, it should be the candidate’s responsibility to leave all their personal belongings inside their bag and keep it somewhere safe because the center officials will not be responsible in case of any theft.
- All the candidates must sit on the seat given to them according to their registration number/roll number without any arguments.
- During the examination, the applicants must maintain proper decorum, corporate with the invigilators, and shouldn’t leave the exam hall before the time duration.