IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022: Industrial Development Bank of India is going to end the application process for the post of Executives on 17th June 2022. The application process is coming to an end. So, all the applicants are now curious to know about the exam. The examination is going to be conducted on 9th July 2022. Registered candidates will have to download the IDBI Executive Hall Ticket to appear for the exam. It will be released on the official portal of IDBI. The examination date is getting near. So the applicants can expect the www.idbibank.in Executive Admit Card soon. Read the article thoroughly to know n details about the IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022
The IDBI Executive Call Letter will be released for the registered applicants only. It is important to carry the www.idbibank.in Hall Ticket to the examination centre. Aspirants who will not carry the IDBI Executive Hall Ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The authority has made sure that no duplicate admit cards will be provided to any candidates.
The IDBI 2022 Admit Card will be accessible to the successfully registered candidates only. So they will have to log in to download Call Letter. The www.idbibank.in Admit Card will consist of the details about the candidates and the exam. You will get every crucial detail about the IDBI Hall Ticket here. For instance, its releasing date, downloading process, etc.
IDBI Executive Hall Ticket 2022 – At a Glance
|Name of the Bank||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Executives|
|Number of Vacancies||1044 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket Avaiability Mode||Online Mode|
|Examination Date||9th July 2022|
|State||All Across India|
www.idbibank.in Executive Call Letter Details
The IDBI 2022 Admit Card includes details about the registered candidate and the exam. The Call Letter works as an identity card for the applicants. One must check all the details that are printed on it carefully. Given below is the list of the details that may be available on the Executive Hall Ticket:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Bank
- Applied Post
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Venue
- Examination date and timing
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Authority’s Signature
- Instructions for exam
IDBI Executive Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd June 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application||17th June 2022|
|Last date to print the application||2nd July 2022|
|Publication of Admit Card||To be released|
|Conduction of Written Exam||9th July 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be released|
How to Download IDBI Executive Admit Card?
We have provided a direct link to download the IDBI 2022 Hall Ticket in our article. The link will be activated soon. Till then, applicants can check the procedure of downloading the IDBI admit card. Following are the steps to download the Executive Hall Ticket in just a few seconds:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the officials portal of IDBI i.e., https://www.idbibank.in/
- The home page of the portal will open on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and the option of Other Link.
- Then click on the option of Careers available under that.
- Afterward, tap on the option of current openings available on a new page.
- Now, find the option of Executive Recruitment. Click on the option of admit card available under that.
- After that, enter your registration number and password carefully.
- Finally submit the details and the admit card will appear on the screen in pdf format.
- Check all the details printed on it and take a hard copy for the exam.
(If there is an error or misprint in the IDBI Admit Card then the applicants must contact the concerning authority immediately. Ask them to correct it and issue a new admit card)
IDBI Executives Examination Scheme 2022
All the aspirants who are going to appear for the exam must look here. Given below we have provided the online examination scheme for the post of Executives:
- The online test will be conducted for 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper.
- The question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark on the paper.
- There will be negative markings also in the exam.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will be available in English and Hindi (except English Language)
IDBI Executive Admit Card: Important Links
We expect that you guys all the answers you were looking for in our article “IDBI Executive Admit Card. For any suggestions related to the topic, comment below. Thank you.