IDBI SO Recruitment 2023: For 114 posts of Specialist Cadre Officers, the bank is all set to host a recruitment process. To apply for the IDBI SO Recruitment 2023, the eligible candidates can fill out the application forms from 21 February 2023 to
3 March 2023 12th March 2023. These application forms will be submitted by the candidates online only on the bank’s official website. Moreover, regarding IDBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2023 a notification was also released by the bank recently. So, the candidates must check it out before they apply for the concerned post. Furthermore, the candidates can also gain all the crucial information about this recruitment process by going through this article.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2023
The IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for Manager, Assistant General Manager and Deputy General Manager. For each of these posts, there are different eligibility criteria according to the concerned department. So, before the candidates fill out the IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Application Form, they must check out the eligibility criteria for the post they want to apply for. For details about these eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process and much more for Specialist Officers posts, the candidates must check out the complete article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Specialist Officers IDBI Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Process||IDBI SO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||IDBI Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Manager- Grade B, Assistant General Manager- Grade C and Deputy General Manager- Grade D|
|Concerned Departments||Digital Banking and Emerging Payments|
Information Technology and MIS
|Number of Vacancies||Manager(Grade B): 75|
AGM (Grade C): 29
DGM (Grade D): 10
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Date of the Application Form||21 February 2023|
|Final Date for Application Form Submission||12th March 2023|
|Application Fee||UR Applicants: Rs. 1000/-|
Reserved Applicants: Rs. 200/-
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit based on Preliminary Screening of all Eligibility Criteria|
|IDBI Official Website||https://www.idbibank.in/|
IDBI SO Salary 2023
The salary for different SO posts at IDBI Bank depends upon the grade allotted to that particular post. Moreover, according to this grade, the candidates also get certain allowances and perks after their final selection as well. The details regarding the basic pay scale for SO posts from which IDBI SO Salary 2023 will be determined are in the following table.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Manager (Grade B)||Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)|
|Assistant General Manager (Grade C)||Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)|
|Deputy General Manager (Grade C)||Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-898790 (7 years)|
IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
As we have mentioned earlier, the eligibility criteria for the posts vary according to the designation and functional areas. The details regarding these IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Nationality: The candidates must either be citizens of India/ India’s neighbouring countries/ East African countries.
- Age Limit: As on 1 January 2023, the age limit (inclusive of lower and upper age) determined for three SO posts is as follows:
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Assistant General Manager: 28 to 40 years
- Deputy General Manager: 35 to 45 years
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
- To know the details of required educational qualifications and experience for different SO posts in different functional areas check out: IDBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The requirements of educational qualifications and experience must be fulfilled by the candidates as on 1 January 2023.
Relaxation in Maximum Age
To know the details regarding relaxation in maximum age for all three SO posts, the reserved category applicants can check out the following table.
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|ESM and Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984||5 years|
In the IDBI SO Application Form 2023, the candidates have to upload the below-mentioned documents. These documents are needed to be uploaded by the candidates according to the guidelines stated in the notification.
- A Passport-Size Photograph
- A Signature Image
- Brief Resume
- An ID Proof
- A Proof of Date of Birth
- A Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational Qualification and Experience/ Current Employment Certificate
- A No Objection Certificate or Experience Cum NOC
idbibank.in SO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
In the application process for idbibank.in SO Recruitment 2023, the candidates will have to follow the following procedure.
- To start the process, candidates will have to open the IDBI Bank’s website homepage at https://www.idbibank.in/.
- When the candidates scroll down the website’s homepage, they will see the “Careers” option on it.
- Now, the candidates will arrive at the recruitment portal of the bank. Here, they must opt for the Current Openings link under the careers window.
- This link will take the candidates to the page that contains online application links for different posts. On this page, the candidates must click on the online application link for SO posts.
- After this, the candidates have to start the registration process for them by selecting the relevant option on the next page.
- Through the link for New Registration, the candidates can proceed to fill out the registration form.
- The candidates will receive their login details after the completion of the registration process.
- Now, with these login details, the candidates can begin to fill out the application form.
- The candidates will need to fill in all the information in the application form with care.
- The candidates also have to upload all the documents as per the given guidelines in the specified links.
- Afterwards, before moving to the next step, the applicants must ensure the correctness of all the details they entered in the application form.
- The candidates can now make the payment of the application fee and conclude the application process.
- The candidates must submit the application form now and obtain its hard copy for the selection rounds.
Any online application without the successful payment of IDBI SO Application Fee 2023 will not be entertained by the Bank. Therefore, within the deadline of the application process, all the candidates must compulsorily pay the application fee using any of the given online payment methods. The details of the application fee amount for various categories are as follows.
|General, EWS and OBC||Rs. 1000/- (including Application Fee and Intimation charges with GST)|
|SC and ST||Rs. 200/- (Only Intimation charges with GST)|
IDBI Specialist Officers Selection Process 2023
To select candidates for the concerned posts, the Bank will first do the preliminary screening of all the eligibility criteria for the received online applications. This preliminary screening will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application form and uploaded documents in the application form. After this, the Bank will call the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interviews/ Group discussions and Document verification for the appointment. To stay updated with all the details regarding IDBI Specialist Officers Selection Process 2023, the candidates must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Online||IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Check Out For More Details||IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Stay Updated Through||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can candidates apply for more than one designation in IDBI SO Recruitment 2023?
No, the candidates can only apply for one SO designation for which they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
When can candidates appear for the Interview/ GD rounds in the IDBI Specialist Officers Selection Process 2023?
The Bank will provide all updates regarding the selection process on its official website in the near future.
What is the deadline to submit the application fee for the candidates?
The candidates can submit the application fee by 12th March 2023.