IGNOU Result For December: Indira Gandhi National Open University conducted the term-end examination in March and April 2022. After the successful completion of the exam, the students who appeared in the exam were eagerly waiting for the declaration of the result. The result has been announced on the official website of IGNOU. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can now check their results. The officials started declaring the result on 28 March 2022 for some of the courses. Through the article, candidates will find the latest updates related to the IGNOU Result For December.
Update: The authorities have already declared the result of some courses. Candidates whose results are still pending are advised to visit the website daily as they will update the new result there.
IGNOU Result For December
The result has been made available to the candidates via online mode only. Through the result, applicants will get to know about the marks they have obtained in the examination and whether they have passed the exam or not. The result has been declared for the December term. Go through the article to get the crucial information regarding the result, result process, important dates, revaluation process, etc. Applicants are advised to visit the portal daily to get the latest news on the result.
IGNOU December Result Details
|Article Name||IGNOU Result for December|
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Term||December End Term|
|Examination Date||March – April 2022|
|Result availability status||Available|
|Result Releasing date||28 March 2022|
|Availability Mode of the Result||Online|
IGNOU TEE December Result: Important Dates
|Examination Dates||March to April 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||28 March 2022|
|Commencement of Revaluation Application||Available|
|Last date to fill ut the application||To be announced|
|Declaration of revaluation result||To be announced|
Details Available on the IGNOU TEE December Result
When the candidates will check the result, they will see some details along with marks on it. It is mandatory for the candidates to check all the details printed on the result to avoid any future problems. If there is any problem with the details then contact the officials as soon as possible. Applicants will be able to see the following details in the result:
- Applicants Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Course Name
- Semester Name
- Subjects Name
- Subject Code
- Maximum Marks
- Obtained Marks
- Overall obtained marks
- Authority signature
Procedure to check the IGNOU Result for December
The officials have declared the result online. Applicants who don’t know how to access their respective results can refer to this article. Here we have mentioned the steps through which candidates will be able to check the result easily. Follow the below-given steps to check the result:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the website of IGNOU i.e., http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Within a few seconds, the home page will appear on the screen of your device.
- On the home page, find the option of result available there.
- Click on that link and a new page will open on the screen.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will see the option of Term-End Result.
- Tap on that option and there you will see the “December 2021 Result” at the top.
- Click on that and a new page will open on the device.
- Finally, enter your enrollment number on the new page and click on submit.
- And the result will finally appear on the screen.
IGNOU December Result Revaluation
Aspirants who are not satisfied with their marks and want to apply for the revaluation can do it so. In the revaluation process, the applied candidate’s answer sheet gets rechecked and if there is any mistake in the checking then it gets corrected and finally, the revaluation result gets released. The officials have released the revaluation form on their official website and the students whose results are declared can apply for it. The direct link is also provided below in the article. After the completion of the application process, the officials will release the revaluation result soon.
Process to apply for revaluation
- Visit the official portal of IGNOU (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
- Now scroll below and click on the link of the revaluation application.
- After a few seconds, the new page will open on the screen.
- There you have to read all the instructions and tick the declaration box.
- Enter all the required details and click on the login
- A new age will open. Now, start filling out the application form.
- After completing the form, preview it and proceed further.
- After that make the payment for the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
IGNOU Result For December: Important Links
We hope that the readers found our article informative. For any feedback, comment below.