IGNOU Result For June: Indira Gandhi National Open University conduct the term-end examination from 1st June to 6th July 2023. After the successful completion of the exam, the students want to know about the declaration of the result. The result is finally announced on the official website of IGNOU. All the candidates who appear for the exam can check their results. The officials started declaring the results course-wise on the official website. Through the article, candidates will find the latest updates related to the IGNOU Result For June.
IGNOU Result For June 2023
The result is made available to the candidates via online mode only. Through the result, applicants will get to know about the marks they have obtained in the examination and whether they have passed the exam or not. The result is declared for the June term. Go through the article to get crucial information regarding the result, result process, important dates, revaluation process, etc. Applicants can check the link provided below to check their performance.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Check Here>>> Download IGNOU June Term End Result 2023
IGNOU TEE Result for June 2023 Details
|Article Name||IGNOU Result for June|
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Term||June End Term|
|Examination Date||1st June to 6th July 2023|
|Result availability status||Available|
|Result Releasing date||11 July 2023|
|Availability Mode of the Result||Online|
IGNOU TEE June Result: Important Dates
|Examination Dates||1st June to 6th July 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||11 July 2023|
|Commencement of Revaluation Application||TBA|
Details Available on the IGNOU TEE June Result
When the candidates will check the result, they will see some details along with marks on it. It is mandatory for the candidates to check all the details printed on the result to avoid any future problems. If there is any problem with the details then contact the officials as soon as possible. Applicants will be able to see the following details in the result:
- Applicants Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Course Name
- Semester Name
- Subjects Name
- Subject Code
- Maximum Marks
- Obtained Marks
- Overall obtained marks
- Authority Signature
Procedure To Check The IGNOU Result For June TEE
The officials have declared the result online. Applicants who don’t know how to access their respective results can refer to this article. Here we have mentioned the steps through which candidates will be able to check the result easily. Follow the below-given steps to check the result:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the website of IGNOU i.e., http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Within a few seconds, the home page will appear on the screen of your device.
- On the home page, find the option of result available there.
- Click on that link and a new page will open on the screen.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will see the option of Term-End Result.
- Tap on that option and there you will see the “June 2023 Result” at the top.
- Click on that and a new page will open on the device.
- Finally, enter your enrollment number on the new page and click on submit.
- And the result will finally appear on the screen.
IGNOU June Result Revaluation
Aspirants who are not satisfied with their marks and want to apply for the revaluation can do it so. In the revaluation process, the applied candidate’s answer sheet gets rechecked and if there is any mistake in the checking then it gets corrected and finally, the revaluation result gets released. The officials will release the revaluation form on their official website and the students who aren’t satisfied with their results can apply for it. The direct link will also be provided below in the article. After the completion of the application process, the officials will release the revaluation result soon.
The Process To Apply For Revaluation
Students who want to apply for the revaluation process can apply by following the steps provided below. Start by reading the process carefully:
- Visit the official portal of IGNOU (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
- Now scroll below and click on the link of the revaluation application.
- After a few seconds, the new page will open on the screen.
- There you have to read all the instructions and tick the declaration box.
- Enter all the required details and click on the login
- A new age will open. Now, start filling out the application form.
- After completing the form, preview it and proceed further.
- After that make the payment for the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
IGNOU Result For June: Important Links
|Check Result Here||IGNOU June Term End Result (Available Now)|
|Get Regular Updates On||Bihar News Homepage|
We hope that the readers found our article informative. For any feedback, comment below. We will try our best to answer your queries in time.