IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Recruitment has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. All male and female candidates are invited to fill out the application form for the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant post. As Per the official updates by the Technology Institute, Kanpur, 119 vacancies have been released for the post of Junior Assistant. All interested candidates must fill out the application form by the commencement date on the official website of IIT Kanpur. To know more details about the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, eligibility, selection etc must follow this article below.
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Education in their respective disciplines are invited for this recruitment. The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur will commence the Junior Assistant post application form on 10th October 2022. The Technology Institute Kanpur application form will remain active till 09th November 2022. The candidates shall submit their application form on the IIT Kanpur’s official portal, i.e, www.iitk.ac.in. The candidate’s hard copy of the Junior Assistant application form sent to the authority shall not be entertained.
|Recruitment name||IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Institute Of Technology|
|Pay Level||7th CPC|
|Pay Scale||21700-69100/- INR|
|Commencement mode||Online mode|
|Commencement date||10th October 2022|
|Last date of application form||09th November 2022|
|IIT Kanpur Official Website||iitk.ac.in|
Technology Institute Kanpur Junior Assistant Posts And Vacancies
|Other Backward Classes||06|
|Person with Disabilities||11|
|Economically Weaker Section||51|
IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment Eligibility
Before filling out the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment application form the candidates must check their eligibility criteria for the junior assistant job. The eligibility criteria for the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur junior assistant recruitment as per the educational qualification and age limit are described below in points.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
- The candidates applying for the Kanpur IIT junior assistant post must be between 21-30 years. The employees working at IIT Kanpur of age up to 50 years can apply for the post and reservation has been given to the reserved categories as per the GOI rules and regulations.
- For the educational qualification, applying candidates must have completed Bachelor’s graduation degree in their respective discipline with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates filling out the recruitment application form must have knowledge of computer applications and other hospitalities as per the official notification provided in the link section of this article.
The candidates are hereby informed that their application forms shall be rejected by the authorities if they will not scan and upload their documents. The document size should be within 1MB in jpeg format for uploading. The candidates will scan and later upload the documents with the application form. The following mentioned documents shall be submitted with the Kanpur IIT Junior Assistant Application Form.
- Passport size photograph
- Signature and date of birth certificate
- Educational certificates of classes 10th and 12th
- Graduation documents
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates
- Disability certificate for disabled category candidates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Experience certificate if any
The candidates must pay their Kanpur IIT Junior Assistant Application Fee. The application fee is non-refundable in any case, thus candidate shouldn’t be re-adjusted in this case. The Junior Assistant application fee shall be paid via online mode using net banking, debit cards, and credit card options. The O.B.C, E.W.S, and general category candidates shall pay a sum of rupees 700/- as the Kanpur Junior Assistant application fee. However, the SC/ST, person with disabilities, and female candidates are exempted from paying fees.
Candidates who have matched their eligibility criteria can apply for the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant post. The steps to fill out the Indian Institute of Technology Junior Assistant Application Form 2022.
- Search the official website of IIT Kanpur, i.e, oag.iitk.ac.in
- By searching this link, you will directly browse the homepage of the Kanpur Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment portal
- You will see a login portal of IIT Kanpur, if you are a registered candidate, then login via your IIT Kanpur login credentials or else go with the new registration option and register yourself
- Now the newly registered candidates will again login through their IIT Kanpur logging credentials
- After logging in, the candidates shall submit their post and personal details and documents in the application form
- Before submitting the IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Application Form, preview the application form details you have filled in
- Now candidates must pay their Kanpur IIT Junior Assistant Application Fee as per their category
- Candidates can also take the print of the application form they have submitted for further reference and details.
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their application form details by the authorities. The shortlisted candidates will appear for the written examination after which those who will secure higher marks will go for document verification. Afterward, the candidates will appear for the medical examination and as per their scores, reservation and other criteria they will be allotted seats for the Indian Institute of Technology Junior Assistant Post.
|Application Form Login Portal||Apply Here|
|Visit the official website of||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Read for more information||Official notification of IIT Kanpur Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar News homepage|
The application form for the Junior Assistant post at IIT Kanpur is out on 10th October 2022. Thus candidates can visit the direct official website of IIT Kanpur Recruitment i.e, oag.iitk.ac.in to fill out the application form.
Initially, the candidates shall be shortlisted by their application forms for the written test. Those who will qualify for the written test will present their original documents for document verification. At last, for those who will pass the medical test, the authorities shall select the candidates on the basis of the selection list.