The Indian Maritime University (IMU) has commenced the IMU CET 2023 Counselling process. Here, candidates are required to register themselves and select their priorities among the six campuses and respective courses. The IMU CET 2023 Counselling registration form is available on the official webpage till the 26th of June. After the submission of the registration process, the IMU Merchant Navy 2023 Seat Allotment will be done.
Interested aspirants can go through the schedule and proceed with informed decisions. They can also read the prospectus for elaborative details.
IMU CET 2023 Counselling
Students whose name has appeared in the rank list can now fill out the IMU CET 2023 Counselling form. The counselling for the allotment of campuses and programs is expected to be conducted three times. Candidates whose name appears on the IMU Merchant Navy 2023 Admission List will get admission to the respective campus and program. Candidates need to confirm the seat and then proceed with the documentation and admission process.
imu.edu.in 2023 Counselling: Overview
|Category of Article||Counselling|
|Name of the Exam||IMU Admission|
|Concerned Officials||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Recommended Courses||PG, UG, PG Diploma & Research|
|List of Campus||IMU Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Port, Kolkata,|
Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Kochi
|Selection Method||Entrance Test |
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Counselling Fees||Rs 10, 000|
|Program Fees||Rs 25,000|
Indian Maritime University Counselling 2023 Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Date|
|Beginning of Counselling Registration||21st of June|
|Last Date of Counselling Registration||26th of June|
|First Merit List Issuance & Start of Program |
|30th of June|
|End Date of Program Fees Deposition||5th of July|
|Documentation of Confirmed Allotted Seat||7th to 11th of July|
|Second Merit List Release & Opening of |
Program Fees Payment
|18th of July|
|Program Fees Payment Last Date||22nd of July|
|Document Verification of Selected Candidates||25th to 27th of July|
|Third Merit List Update (If Required) and Begining |
of Payment of Program Fees
|1st of August|
|Deadline for the Payment of Program Fees||4th of August|
|Certificate Verification of Confirmed Students||5th to 7th of August|
|Beginning of Programs||21st of August|
How to Register for IMU CET 2023 Counselling Online?
Candidates whose name has appeared in the rank list can now proceed to the next stage i.e. Counselling. To participate in the IMU CET 2023 Counselling, selected candidates need to register themselves by browsing the official webpage and following the steps given below.
- Navigate the Indian Maritime University (IMU) webpage: https://www.imu.edu.in
- The Apply Now button will be available which will provide the IMU-CET UG/PG 2023 Counselling Registration Form.
- Tap on the given link.
- Now, enter the credentials to log in to the official webpage.
- Here, the registration form will appear on the screen providing your personal details.
- You only need to insert the preference of the Campuses and the programs which fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Review the form and submit it.
- After that, deposit the IMU-CET 2023 Counselling Fees which is Rs 10,000. The payment of the fees will only be done via online payment gateways.
- Print the fee receipt and form for document verification and the admission procedure.
IMU Merchant Navy 2023 Counselling Procedure
The IMU Merchant Navy 2023 Counselling Procedure is divided into three stages. All the stages have a crucial role to play in the allotment process. These three stages are explained below in sequential order.
- Registration and Choice Filling: The counselling registration portal is currently active and multiple preferences in the imu.edu.in 2023 Choice Filling for the campuses and programs are done. Here, candidates also have to deposit fees which are non-refundable if the seat is provided in any of the six campuses and the program. If the candidate doesn’t get the seat of their preference then Rs 9,000 will be refunded.
- Seat Allotment: The IMU-CET UG/PG 2023 Seat Allotment is done on the basis of three criteria i.e. Rank in the merit list, Availability of Seat and the Category of the student. All these factors are examined with the preferences of the candidates and the allotment of seats is concluded. Aspirants are required to deposit Rs 25,000 as the Programme Fees for the confirmation of the seat. The application for a refund of the program fees will not be accepted.
- Document Verification and Admission: Students who have confirmed their seat need to appear on the allotted campus. Here, they need to present the medical certificate and the original documents in the Indian Maritime University 2023 Document Verification process. The selected candidates will now proceed for the admission of the students in the respective courses.
IMU-CET UG/PG 2023 Seat Allotment
Students who have confirmed their seats will proceed with the imu.edu.in 2023 Document Verification process. Candidates who don’t confirm the seat will not be allowed to participate in the next round of counselling. They will be considered as drop-out candidates. There are candidates who are unsatisfied with the allotted seat because of which they can decide to reject the seat. These candidates can proceed with the next round of IMU-CET UG/PG 2023 Counselling. Candidates whose name doesn’t appear on the merit list will be refunded the counselling fees with a 10% deduction.
Important IMU CET 2023 Counselling Links
|Apply Here||IMU CET Counselling Registration Link|
|Look For More Details||IMU CET Admission Brochure|
|Follow for More Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the program fees which are required to be deposited to confirm the allotted seat?
The program fee of Rs 25,000 is required to be deposited for the confirmation of the allotted seat. Fees once deposited will not be refunded by the officials.
What are the factors on which seats are allotted in the counselling?
The factors of the seat allotment are the rank on the merit list, social category and the number of vacant seats. These three factors are examined for the allotment of seats.
What happens to the candidates who don’t confirm their allotted seats?
Students who don’t confirm the allotted seat will be considered a dropout. They will not be allowed to participate in the next stage of counselling.