India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: For post of Branch Postmaster and Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak the authority is conducting a special cycle recruitment process. The authority started accepting application forms for this recruitment process on 22nd May 2023 and the deadline for this application process is 11th June 2023. It must be noted that only eligible candidates can submit the application form for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Recently, the authority released a notification stating that the application will reopen from 16th to 26th June 2023. Candidates can edit and make corrections to the submitted application from 24th to 26th June 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The candidates who are applying for Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 must know that the authority will not accept any online application once the deadline is crossed. Hence, it is compulsory for all the candidates to submit the completely filled application form with the payment of the application fee on time. Before the candidates take part in the application process, they must go through the entire India Post GDS Notification 2023. Furthermore, the candidates will find all the necessary details from that notification in this article as well.
भारत पोस्ट जीडीएस भर्ती 2023: Quick Details
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||India Post GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Department of Posts Ministry of Communications Government of India|
|Recruitment For||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevaks posts|
|Required Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Start date of the Application Process||22nd May 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||11th June 2023|
|Reopen Dates||16th to 23rd June 2023|
|Dates to edit the Application Form||12th to 14th June 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|India Post GDS Official Website||https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/|
Post Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2023
For the different posts in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, the salary for different posts including Time Related Continuity Allowance and DA is as of the following scale.
|Name of the Designation||Pay Scale|
|Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For भारत पोस्ट जीडीएस भर्ती 2023, the candidates can only fill out the application form if they fulfil the following eligibility criteria. All of these eligibility criteria are common for all 3 posts in this recruitment process.
- According to the Age Criteria for these posts, the lower age limit for the candidates as on 16 February 2023 is 18 years. Whereas, the upper age limit is 40 years.
- The minimum required educational qualification for these posts is 10th. The candidates must have passed the 10th Standard in Mathematics and English (as compulsory or optional subjects).
- The candidates must have attained this educational qualification from a recognized board/ institution.
- All the candidates must have studied their local language up to their secondary standard.
- The candidates must be well-versed in computer knowledge and possess ample skills in cycling.
Upper Age Relaxation
For the reserved categories, the following table provides information regarding the relaxable years in the upper age for them.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC and ST)||15 years|
indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Application Process
To fill out the indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Application Form 2023, the candidates can refer to the following step-by-step procedure. For this application process, it is necessary for the candidates to have a valid mobile number and an email id.
- In the initial step, the candidates must use the URL https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ to reach the homepage of the authority’s website.
- Now, on the homepage, the candidates must begin the first stage of the application process i.e. Registration by choosing the relevant option for it.
- By selecting this option, the aspirants will arrive at the Registration Form for the post.
- The candidates have to fill out all of their correct details in the registration form and generate their login credentials.
- Now, the candidates can move toward the second stage in the application process and opt for the apply online option on the website’s homepage.
- To fill out the application form, firstly, the candidates have to fill in their registration number and the circle they are applying for.
- After entering these details, the application form will appear on the screens of candidates.
- The candidates need to fill out each and every space in this application form with the correct details.
- Furthermore, the candidates also have to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature according to the given instructions.
- Once the candidates are done with all of these steps, they must verify all the details in their application form once again.
- After this, the candidates can proceed with the payment of the prescribed application fee.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates can submit the application form.
- The candidates must necessarily obtain a printout of their application form after it is submitted.
The application fee of Rs. 100/- in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 is only applicable for Male (General and OBC) applicants. All the SC, ST, PWD, Female and Transwomen applicants do not require to pay any application fee to take part in the recruitment process. The applicants who are obligated to pay the application fee can opt for its payment through the given online payment methods. It is mandatory for these applicants to pay the fee on or before the specified deadline.
India Post GDS Selection Process 2023
To select the candidates for GDS posts, the authority will prepare a merit list. For this merit list, the authority will take the marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th Standard into consideration. The authority has defined certain criteria according to which the candidates will be selected as per their marks. Our portal will share all the future updates regarding India Post GDS Selection Process 2023. So, all the candidates must visit us regularly.
|Apply Now||India Post GDS Application Form 2023|
|Find More Information On||India Post GDS Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the candidates get a refund of their application fee if they do not take part in India Post GDS Selection Process 2023?
No, the candidates will not be refunded the application fee in any scenario.
Will there be an examination for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
There will be no examination for the selection of candidates, they will be purely selected on a merit basis.
Can applicants edit the application form?
Yes, the authority will provide a window to edit the application form from 12th to 14th June 2023.