India Post GDS Recruitment: The authorities are conducting the recruitment process for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. All the applicants who are interested in this post must fill out the application form for the same. The application process has already started on 2nd May 2022 and many candidates have already filled out the form. So if you guys want to apply for this post then go through the article and apply for it. India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 application form has been made available to the candidates online on the official portal of the India Post. The recruitment is being conducted for 38926 vacant posts. The application form can be filled out online only. If anybody will send the application via any other means then their application will not be accepted. Go through the article to find the latest updates on the India Post GDS Recruitment.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
The recruitment is being conducted for the 2022 session. All the candidates who want to apply for the post must be eligible. To check whether you are eligible or not, you must go through the article as we have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Applicants must submit the application by 5 June 2022. After that, no application will be accepted by the authority under any condition. The recruitment is being conducted for 23 states. Through the article, you will find the information related to the recruitment like, the application procedure, eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, etc. So all the readers are advised to read the article till the end.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Name of the Article||India Post GDS Recruitment|
|Name of the Department||Department of Posts|
|Ministry||Ministry of Communications|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Availability Mode of the Application||Online Mode|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacant posts||38926|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria that are set by the post for the above-mentioned post. Only those applicants will be eligible for the post who will fulfill all the criteria mentioned below:
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidate applying for the post must be 40 years old.
- There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th with Maths and English as an elective subject.
- Applicant must have studied their respective local language till class 10th.
- The candidate must know how to ride a bicycle.
- Applicants must have a suitable alternative means of livelihood.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Publication of Notification||2 May 2022|
|Commencement of Application Form||2 May 2022|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||5 June 2022|
|Publication of the Result||To be announced|
|Document Verification Process||To be announced|
Process To Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment
All the applicants who want to apply for the recruitment can now do it. Following are the steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of India Post i.e., https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Scroll below and find the link for the GDS Recruitment and click on it.
- a new portal will open on the screen. There you will see the Registration option.
- Go to that option and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on registration and write down all the required detail in the registration form.
- Submit it and then upload all the required documents.
- After that, applicants must move forward to the next steps i.e., Fee Payment.
- Enter payment mode and other details carefully.
- And finally, submit the fees.
- After the successful completion of the fee. move forward to the final step i.e., Apply Online.
- The new page will get open. Start filling out all the required details.
- Recheck all the entered details and submit the application form.
- Also, download and take a printout of the application for the future.
India Post GDS Recruitment Application Fees
Candidates will also have to submit the application fee while applying for the post. The application form will be completed without paying the application fee. No one can skip that stage. Aspirants can choose their preferred payment gateway. Some of the options are debit cards, credit cards, UPI, etc. The officials have decided on the application fee category-wise. Given below is the table of the application fee (category-wise):
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|PwD and Transwomen||Exempted|
Required Documents for the Application Form
Applicants will also have to upload some documents while applying for the post. These are mandatory otherwise the application will not get submitted. Given below is the list of the documents that the applicants will have to carry while filling out the form:
- Applicant’s Photograph: It should be a passport-sized photograph that should be recently clicked. The file of the photograph should be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file must not be more than 50 kb. Make sure that the photo is visible.
- Signature of the Candidate: Applicants will also have to upload the image of their respective signatures. The file of the signature must be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file must not exceed 20 kb. Make sure that the signature is clear and visible.
- Marksheet: Applicants will have to carry this as they will need to submit the marks obtained in class 10th.
- Applicants will also have to submit an undertaking stating that they have sufficient knowledge of computer/ Laptop/ Mobile to work on the software of the department.
Salary of the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak
The salary will be payable to the selected candidates in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance. The TRCA for the post will be as follows:
|Category||TRCA of minimum 4 hrs.|
|Bank Post Master||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Assitant BPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|