Defence aspirants looking for the Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Notification will be jubilant after reading the heading of the post. Students can commence the process of applying for the AFCAT 2023 Flying Branch/Ground Duty Application from the 1st of June. Only online applications will be accepted by the authorities by the 30th of June. The eligibility, vacancies and other information of the Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Notification are explained in the given post.
Before commencing the application process, applicants must deep dive into the article and grasp the information. Then they should continue to apply for the recruitment.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Notification
As the Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Notification is available in the official portal, candidates can apply easily by following the given steps in the post. After the application process, these candidates will participate in the written examination and the other selection proceedings. The Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Recruitment of the candidates will be of the Short Service Commission with 14 years of maximum engagement. The pay of the flying officer as per the defence matrix is Rs. 56100 to 177500.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Application||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Supervising Authority||Indian Ari Force (IAF)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Name of the Post||Flying Officer|
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Written Exam |
AFCAT 2 2023 Vacancies
In the AFCAT 2 2023 Notification, the supervising authority has released 276 posts. The bifurcation of both posts is done on the basis of gender. Candidates have to check their eligibility and interest in order to apply for the post accordingly. The AFCAT entry vacancies are provided in the table shown below whereas 10% of seats will be reserved for the CDSE and AFCAT NCC Entry.
|Name of the Post||SSC Men||SSC Women|
|Ground Duty Technical||136||15|
|Ground Duty Non-Technical||99||15|
Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Important Dates
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Application||1st of June|
|Deadline of Application||30th of June|
|Admit Card Issuance||August 2023|
|Written Exam Date||25th, 26th and 27th of August|
|Publication of Result||To be Updated|
Who can apply for the IAF AFCAT 02/2023 Application?
The IAF AFCAT 02/2023 Application Form can only be filled by applicants who can fulfil all the criteria which are listed below.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit varies from post to post:
- Flying Branch: Born between 02 July 2000 and 01 July 2004 as of 01 July 2024 i.e. 20 to 24 years of age.
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): born between 02 July 1998 and 01 July 2004 as of 01 July 2024 i.e. 20 to 26 years of age.
- The applicant should be unmarried at the time of the beginning of the training.
- Educational Qualification for both posts should be class 12th with 50% marks in Physics and Maths And Degree in Bachelor with 60% marks OR passed Sections A and B of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) or the Aeronautical Society of India examination from a university that has gained recognition with 60% marks.
- Applicants should also meet the physical standards which are comprehensively specified in the official notification.
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Apply Now
Candidates who are eligible for any of the specified posts can commence the application process till the given schedule. The steps which applicants need to follow for the Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 are described below. These points will assist you in the application proceeding.
- Open the Indian Air Force website: https://afcat.cdac.in
- Hit the Candidate Login button available on the home page of the official website.
- Candidates who have registered before can log in to the portal and fill out the application form. Whereas applicants who have not registered before first need to register themselves.
- In the Air Force AFCAT 2023 Registration Form, applicants must enter the basic details after which the email id with the password will be allotted.
- Now login with the given credentials.
- Fill out the IAF AFCAT 02/2023 Application Form with utmost care. While applying choose the post wisely.
- Upload Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression in the jpg or jpeg format. The file size should be 10 to 50 kb.
- Now, tap on the “Make the Payment” icon and deposit the application fees.
- The AFCAT 2023 Application Fee is Rs 250 which should be deposited via an online payment channel only.
- Review the recruitment form again and submit it successfully.
- At last, download and print the application form for the next stage of selection.
afcat.cdac.in 02/2023 Selection Method
The afcat.cdac.in 02/2023 Selection Method is divided into 4 stages. All of the stages are important for the student who wants to be chosen for the specific position. The four stages of the selection for recruitment are explained below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
These four stages will determine the selection of the candidate for the 276 posts in the Flying Branch and Ground Duty. Students aspiring for these posts can refer to the notification in which details of all the stages are explained.
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023: Important Links
|Apply Now||Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Application Link|
|Check For More Knowledge||Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the deadline for applying for the flying branch and ground duty?
Applicants can apply for both posts till the 30th of June.
What paperwork should the candidate gather before submitting an application form?
While applying for the application candidate should be ready with the scanned copy of the image, signature and thumb impression.
What is the procedure by which applicants will be selected for the respective posts?
Firstly candidates have to appear in the written examination then the 5 days AFSB of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted with the personal interview. After concluding the proceeding, the medical examination of the candidates will be conducted.