Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The Ministery of defence has published the Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 notification. The Agniveer recruitment for the Indian Armed Force will be conducted soon for the Army, Navy, and Airforce. All candidates can visit the official site and check out the full notification for Agniveer Airforce recruitment. The union cabinet minister has recently launched this Agneeth path scheme for all the youth of the country. The aspirants who are going to apply for the recruitment will be serving the armed force for four years.
The application process for recruitment started on 24th June 2022. The last date to submit the form is on 5th July 2022. And the examination for the Airforce Agniveer recruitment will be conducted from 24th July 2022.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
The AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force for a period of four years. The IAF isn’t required to keep Agniveervayu beyond four years. Once the engagement period of four years is completed. Then the Indian Airforce will offer the Agniveers to apply for the permanent enrollment for the post. And the candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of the criteria. And also through their performance during the period of four years.
Therefore most of the candidates have completed the four years. They will enroll for the regular cadre of the Indian Armed Force.
The application procedure will be conducted online mode. And the aspirants who are willing to apply for the Indian Air Force Agnipath recruitment. They will be able to fill out the application form for the same. And for that, you have to read out the full notification. As all the important instruction is available on the notification.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Article type||Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Ministry of defence|
|Name of the post||Armed force|
|Number of posts||46,000 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||24th June 2022|
|Last date for submitting the form||5th July 2022|
|Exam date||24th July 2022 onwards|
|Mode of application form||Online mode|
Indian Airforce Agniveer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Airforce has set some eligibility criteria for all the contenders. For those who will be applying for the Agnipath recruitment. So before applying for the recruitment for the post of Navy, army, or Airforce.
The aspirants will have to go through the instruction given in the official notification. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the (IAF) Agneepath recruitment.
- As for the qualification, the aspirants must have passed in class 12th or equivalent in mathematics, physics and English.
- The candidates must have scored 50% marks in the related subjects.
- The contenders must have accomplished 3 years diploma in engineering ( mechanical, electrical, electronic, automobile and computer).
- The aspirants should secure 50% marks in the diploma course.
- Other than science subjects the aspirants must have qualified class 12th or equivalent. In any subject approved by the Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 years old.
IAF Agniveer 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the eligibility criteria set by the Indian Airforce. First, the candidates will go for the physical efficiency test and physical measurement test. And then the candidates who qualify for the exam will get shortlisted for further process.
Secondly, the candidates who get shortlisted for the second round will sit for the written examination. Thirdly, the skill of the candidates will be tested.
And then the candidate who qualifies for the test will go for the next round. The last round of the (IAF) Agneepath recruitment will be the document verification and then the medical examination.
IAF Agneepath Agniveers Recruitment Exam Scheme 2022
The examination of the candidates will be held on 24th July 2022. All the candidates will get the full syllabus for the examination. So for that, you have to visit the official site and check the notification for the syllabus.
- The examination will be conducted for science and other than science subjects.
- Firstly, the duration of the science subject examination will be of 60 minutes.
- Second is that for the aspirants other than science students the duration of the examination will be 45 minutes.
- Then for the third examination for science and other than science subject the duration will be 85 minutes.
- For every correct answer, there will be 1 mark.
- And for every wrong attempt, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for unattempted questions.
How to apply for अग्निवीर वायु भर्ती 2022 रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म?
The application form for the IAF Agneepath recruitment of the Armed force will be available on the official portal of the Indian army. There are different sites where you will be able to go through the notification. And you will also be able to apply for the recruitment. Here is the full procedure to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the IAF Agneepath recruitment firstly, go to the official portal Indian Airforce i.e. indianairforce.nic.in, careerindianairforce.cdac.in, agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- After visiting the official portal then secondly you will get the link for the Indian Airforce Agniveers application form.
- Thirdly after clicking on the application link then you will be taken to the new page. There you have to start filling out the application form.
- Then after filling out the form upload all the required documents with the application form. And once you have submitted the form then pay the fee for the application form.
- Now after paying the fee click on the submit option. Then your application will be completed.
- If you want to download the application form then tap on the download link. And then save the form in your system.
- By following the steps you will be able to apply for the Airforce Agniveer recruitment.
IAF Agniveers Vayu Recruitment 2022 Documents
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while applying for the Airforce Agniveer recruitment. Without uploading the required documents, the application form will not proceed with further procedures. So this is to inform all the candidates that below we have stated the required documents.
- Academic certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Government id (Aadharcard, voter id, Pan card)
- The certificate is subject to verification.
- College id
- Scanned signature
- Passport size photograph
All the aspirants have to pay the fee for the application form. However, for that, you can choose your mode of payment. So the fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, and net banking. It is mandatory to pay the fee for the Airforce Agniveer recruitment. As per the notice the aspirants have to pay Rs.250 for the application form.
IAF Agniveer Salary Package 2022
All the Agniveers will be given a Package of Rs.30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. Moreover, the candidate will also be provided with the risk and hardship allowance. And also dress and travel allowance will be paid to them. Furthermore, the Agniveers will also be given the Seva Nidhi. Therefore after the completion of the engagement period.
All the AGNIVEERVAYU will be given a Seva Nidhi package consisting of their monthly package. Here is the list of the Seva Nidhi package.
|Year||Customized package||On hand 70%||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Funds (30%)||Contribution to corpus funds by Gol|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
Exit after 4 years- Approximately Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package