Indian Army TES 48 Online Form – Indian Army has invited online forms for the Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) for its 48th batch. The Indian Army invites young aspirants every year for this scheme. In this post, we will discuss all critical information about this examination and all about the eligibility, vacancies, cutoff and SSB interview dates.
The online applications for the TES(10+2) Entry 48th batch course starting from January 2023 are available on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.The application window is between 22nd August and 21st September 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Indian Army TES 48 Online Form 2022
|Conducting Authority||Directorate General of Recruiting|
|Entry||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme -48th Course|
|Type of Commission||Permanent Commission|
|Entry for||Only Unmarried Male candidates|
|Degree Awarded||Engineering Degree|
|Number Of Vacancies||90 ( Subject to Change )|
|Application Start Date||22nd of August 2022|
|Application End Date||21st of September 2022|
|Estimated SSB Dates||Month of October 2022|
|Publishing of Merit List||Month of December 2022|
|Commencement of Course||Month of January 2023|
As the dates and information mentioned in the above table are very much crucial for the aspirants. Therefore they should make notes of these dates. Thus the time table for examination is made accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army TES 48 Recruitment
Unquestionably, the eligibility criteria is one of the most important points to focus on before applying for this entry whereas many times students apply for entry before fulfilling the eligibility criteria which leads to disappointment. Therefore, check the criteria before applying. Here we are providing the criteria in the listed format:
- The first and foremost criteria required for this scheme is that the candidate should be an unmarried male.
- In the second place, he must be a citizen of India or could be a subject of Nepal.
- Age Limit also plays a crucial role in the defence examination. Therefore, the candidate must note down the age criteria. In this scheme, the candidate applying should be born between the 2nd of July 2003 and the 1st of July 2006 and both of these dates are inclusive. In other terms, the candidate could not be less than 16 and a half years and not more than 19 and a half years of age on the initial day of the same month of course commencement.
- Now in terms of Education, a candidate should have passed the senior secondary examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as their major subjects from an acknowledged board like CBSE, ISC and the state boards. In addition to this, the aspirant should have scored a minimum of 60 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Adding one more important educational requirement is that the aspirant should have appeared in the JEE Mains examination of 2022.
- For information regarding physical standard requirements as well as for procedures for medical examination, Students can visit their official website i.ewww.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidates who are not allowed to give UPSC exam are not eligible. Furthermore, the candidate should not have indulged in any type of court proceedings.
Steps for Applying for Indian Army TES 48 Online Form
Candidates should follow the below steps for filling up the application form :
- The applicants are required to submit applications in online mode only and the application fee is Nil.
- The candidate will have to visit the official website i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- As the home page gets open, tap on the icon ‘Online Application’.
- Now a Terms and Conditions Page will open. Read it carefully and then accept and move on to the next page.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- If any candidate has done any error in filling out the form then he can correct it till the last date of the application form. Afterwards, no corrections can be done. After any editing, the candidate will have to submit the application again every time
- As soon as the candidate submits the application form, a confirmation message in the dialogue box will appear on the screen. Candidates can take a printout of their application form after 30 minutes of submission and closing of the form.
- Candidates are advised to take out two printouts of the submitted application form. One has to be carried along with the other documents in the SSB centres and the other copy of the document should be kept safe for future reference.
The candidates will require to carry the following documents to the SSB selection centre :
- Application form printout self-attested.
- 10th mark sheet and pass certificate original giving evidence of your date of birth.
- Original class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Identification proof original copy.
- JEE Mains 2022 Result.
Indian Army TES 48 Online Form- Procedure for Selection
The Indian Army selection procedure for officers is different from many other competitive examinations. To give an idea to the passionate applicants, we have given a brief view of the selection procedure :
- First of all the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their application details. The Head Quarters of the Ministry of Defence has the sole authority to fix the cut-off as well as shortlist the applications.
- After that, the shortlisted candidates are intimated by email. In the intimation mail, the candidates are allotted the SSB centres. Accordingly, the SSB dates are allotted to the shortlisted applicant.
- Now the call letter for the SSB interview will be disbursed by the concerned selection centres through the registered email and mobile number.
- Furthermore, the candidates will go through two stages of selection. candidates clearing the first stage will advance towards the second stage and will be living in the SSB centre for 5 days. Candidates who could not clear stage 1 will return to their hometown on the same day.
- After clearing stage 2, the candidate goes through a medical examination.
- The recommended candidates in addition to medical fitness, are issued letters of joining for training.
- Finally, the candidates will fill out the Bonds and certificates.
Indian Army TES 48 Online Form- Information regarding Training
- The duration of the training is of 5 years.
- The first phase of training is ‘Basic Military Training and is for 1 year in the ‘Officer Training Academy Gaya’.
- The second phase of training will be of 3 years in CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or in MCEME Secunderabad. It will be a Pre-Commission Training. Additionally, a 1-year post-commission training will also take place.
- And finally, the candidate is eligible for an Engineering Degree.
- The gentleman cadets will be liable to the stipend of Rs 56,100 per month.
After the training period, the cadets join the army as Lieutenant. The pay scale according to the rank is:
Indian Army TES 48 Online Form-Important Links
The table below shows the important links for the students applying for this examination:
|Download||Official Notification TES 10 +2 Entry Scheme|
|Apply||Apply Online TES 10+2 Entry Scheme|
Is there any written exam for this examination?
No, there will be no written exam for this entry. This is a direct entry and the candidate will be shortlisted and called for the SSB accordingly.
Are women eligible for this entry?
No, women are not eligible for this entry but there are many other entries where women can apply and get commissioned.
How many times can a candidate give SSB interview in TES entry?
There are no limitations to the number of times a person can appear for this entry and for the SSBs.