Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank, a leading public sector bank is recruiting applicants for the posts of Specialist Officers (SO) at different offices/branches in their bank located across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post between 24th April 2022 to 14th June 2022 through the Indian Bank’s official website www.indianbank.in. As per the official notification, the candidates will be hired as Senior Manager, Asst. Manager, Manager & Chief Manager under Group 1 to Group 7.
After the completion of the application process, it will be the bank’s responsibility to recruit the candidate on the basis of the selection procedure. If you think that you are eligible enough for the SO post then keep reading as you will get more details about the Indian Bank SO recruitment 2022 from the article below.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022
Before commencing the application process, the candidates must read the notification very carefully so that they get to know the eligibility criteria required for the post. The candidates must use the online medium www.indianbank.in to submit their application forms and no other medium will be entertained by the bank. The candidates who are applying for the post must be mature enough by entering legitimate details and submitting the online form before the last date. The rest of the details about the Indian Bank Specialist Officer recruitment drive can be collected from the remaining segments of the page.
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Availability of Application Form||Active|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PH: Rs.175|
|Fee Submission Mode||Online|
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of application process||24th May 2022|
|Ending of the application process||14th June 2022|
|Last date for printing application form||29th June 2022|
Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Total Vacancies
Note: The total number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the bank.
Indian Bank SO Eligibility Criteria
To get appointed as a Specialist Officer in the Indian Bank, the candidate must clear the eligibility criteria decided by the bank. If they got the victory in clearing the eligibility then they will officially proceed towards the next stages of the recruitment procedure. Read the official notification to know about the age limit, educational qualification, and work experience needed to get recruited as an SO in the Indian Bank.
Documents needed for the Indian Bank SO application form
Before applying online, the candidate have to upload the scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: Photograph must be recent colored passport size with the dimensions of 200×230 pixels (preferred) and the size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb in the form of a jpg/jpeg format.
- Signature Image: The applicant’s signature should be on white paper from a black ink pen with the dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and the file size should be between 10KB to 20KB. The signature shouldn’t be done in capital letters.
The Indian Bank SO online application will not be registered unless both the images are uploaded as per the guidelines. The candidate should also ensure that the photograph & signature is uploaded at their specific place only.
How to apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officers recruitment online?
If you cleared the eligibility criteria announced by the bank for the post then this section is very important as you will encounter the stages required while applying for the Indian Bank SO recruitment form and those are:
- Open the Indian Bank’s official portal www.indianbank.in and then tick on the ‘Career’ option.
- After landing on the current openings page, inside the ‘Recruitment for Specialist Officers’ press on the ‘Click here for registration’ link.
- You will land on the Indian Bank recruitment page, and tap on the ‘Click here for new registration’ box given on the right side of the page.
- The registration page for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer post will get open.
- Enter your name, contact details & email ide, security code, and tick on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- After receiving the login credentials, start filling up the rest of the sections such as Photo & Signature and submit other demanded Details.
- Once you are done filling up the above section take a preview of the application form and modify the details if required after completing the modification process tick on the ‘Complete Registration’ box.
- Tick on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed to the online payment method.
- To pay the Indian Bank SO application fee, enter the registration number and password given to you during the registration process and then tick on the ‘Submit’ box.
- The payment page will directly get generated on your computer screen and you will see that the application amount is already selected.
- Choose the method via which you want to pay the fee i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI etc.
- After choosing the medium, tap on the ‘Proceed To Pay’ and wait until the payment process will come to an end.
- Take out the printout of the application form and e-fee receipt along with multiple photocopies and keep it safe for future references.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Process
Depending upon the number of applications received, the Indian bank will decide through which process they will recruit applicants: Scrutinization of application form followed by an interview or Written/Online Test followed by an interview. In case, the ‘Written/Online Test’ is scheduled, the question paper will contain 100 questions from professional knowledge, english language & general awareness with special reference to the banking industry.
Candidates who will clear the written test will be called for the ‘Interview round’ which will of 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks to clear the Interview round for the General/EWS category is 40% and for SC/ST/PWD/OBC category is 35%.