Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Naval Dockyard, Maharashtra is inviting applications for 338 Apprentice vacancies in various designated trades. The application process for the post is currently active and will end on 08th July 2022 at indiannavy.nic.in. The aspirants who want to join the Indian Navy must submit the application forms via an online medium.
If you think you meet the requirements to join the Indian Navy in 2022, you should read this article. As we’ve shared the details about the Indian Navy recruitment 2022 schedule, eligibility criteria, application process and many more.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
All the participants are informed that they must submit their Indian Navy application form on or before the last date. By chance, if the applicant submits more than one online form then the details entered in the latest application form will be considered by the authorities. Keep scrolling down this article and collect information related to the Indian Navy Apprentice recruitment 2022.
Key Highlights of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Application Form Status||Active|
|Pay Scale||As per Apprenticeship rules|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Trade Test, Interview, Documents Verification & Medical Exam|
|Job Location||All over India|
|10X Rewards On Credit Card||Find Hindu Brides and Grooms 100% Safe|
|Rs. 1 Crore Life Cover||Make Rs. 1,00,000 in a Month|
indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice 2022 Vacancies Details
The indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice 2022 vacancies have been divided category-wise among the candidates applying for the exam. The detailed information about the division of vacancies by the recruitment organization is explained in the chart below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Apprentice (1 year)||303|
|Apprentice (2 year)||35|
Indian Navy Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates who are willing to apply for the post at the Indian Navy must clear the eligibility criteria finalised by the organization authorities. The contents of the Apprentice eligibility criteria 2022 at the Indian Navy are shared in the section:
- The applicant applying for the designated trade must have qualified class 10th from any board/council with at least 50% marks in the final exam.
- He/She should have passed the relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT with 65% marks.
- Candidates registering for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ must be class 8th pass only, without ITI.
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt/ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organisation are not eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The applicants born between 01st Aug 2001 to 31st Oct 2008 are eligible to apply for the post.
- The other categories (EWS, ESM & PWD) will get the age relaxation as per the government rules.
Recommended Vacancies to appy-
Essential documents for the application process
The candidates are required to upload some documents duly scanned in coloured/pdf format only at the time of indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice application process 2022. The list of those documents are:
|Passport size photograph (size up to 200kb).|
|Category certificate, Birth certificate.|
|Armed Forces Personnel children’s certificate (if applicable).|
|Class 8th, 10th & ITI marksheet.|
Self photographs and photographs of other documents taken from mobile phones/cameras
and uploaded are not acceptable.
How to apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice form 2022?
After knowing the eligibility criteria for the recruitment you don’t need to panic if you don’t know how to apply. Below are the stages via which you apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice 2022:
- Start the process by opening the application portal of Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades (IT-24) i.e. dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in.
- Once the page will get open, tick on the ‘Click here to register online’ box.
- The registration form will get visible on the new web page.
- Enter the asked particulars inside the Indian Navy Apprentice registration form and then tick on the ‘Register’ box.
- The moment you will tick on the box, you will get login credentials on your contact number as well as on your email address.
- Keep those credentials safe as it’s going to play important role in the future stages.
|Interest Free Credit Card||Free Matrimonial Profile|
|INR 2881Cr Lottery for Just 200Rs||Shaadi Nahi Hui?|
- To login into the application form, enter the credentials inside the ‘Candidate Login’ column.
- After entering the credentials, tick on the ‘Login’ button at the end of the page.
- And you will directly land on the Indian Navy recruitment page.
- Once you landed on the page, start submitting the details asked inside the application form.
- After completing the application form, review the submitted application form.
- If you come across any mistakes tap on the ‘Edit Application Form’ button.
- Once you are done completing the editing process, mark on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Your Indian Navy Apprentice application form 2022 will get submitted at the portal.
- Take out the printout of the form for future references.
After the application process is shortlisted, applicants whose forms meet Indian Navy requirements will be invited to take a “written test“. Those candidates who’ll clear the written test will proceed further for the remaining stages of the recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicants can submit their Indian Navy Apprentice online forms by 08th July 2022 at the Apprenticeship Training portal.
If any applicant tries to submit their application forms via fax, email or post then the authorities have full right to cancel the application immediately.
No, the applicants can submit their application forms for free without paying any application fee.
The age relaxation of 05 years will be given to the candidates who belong to SC/ST category and 03 years to the OBC category.