Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form: The Indian Navy is inviting applications for candidates to join Indian Naval Academy for the B.Tech course. All the candidates who are interested in the B.Tech Entry must apply for the post. The authority has released the advertisement in the leading newspapers.
As per the official advertisement, the authority started accepting the application form on 18th August 2022. The application process is being conducted for the Executive and Technical Branch and Education Branch. The Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Online Form will be released on the official website of Join Indian Navy. So, read the following article till the end to know more about the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form 2022.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form
The authority will accept the application through online mode only. No offline भारतीय नौसेना बी.टेक प्रवेश आवेदन पत्र will be accepted. The officials are conducting the application process for January 2023 batch. The application form will be available for a limited time. So one must make sure to submit the application form within the last date. The last date to submit the application form is 28th August 2022. You will see the details such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, etc. in our article.
|Name of the Officials||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||10+2 B.Tech Entry|
|Branches||Executive and Technical Branch and Education Branch|
|Vacancy Details||36 vacancies|
|For Batch||January 2023 Batch|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Online|
|Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria for the B.Tech Entry
Before applying for the post, one must check the eligibility criteria set by the authority. Applicants who will fulfil the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill out the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form. Following are the eligibility criteria set by the authority for the above-mentioned entry:
- All unmarried male applicants are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have been born between 2nd July 2003 to 1st January 2005
(Note: Both dates are included)
- Applicants must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 70% marks (aggregate) in Physics, Chemistry & Maths subject and 50% marks in English.
- Must have appeared for JEE Mains Exam can fill out the application form.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Application||18th August 2022|
|Last of submitting the application||28th August 2022|
|Conduction of SSB Interview||September/ October 2022|
|Medical Test||To be announced|
|Publication of the Merit List||To be announced|
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Vacancy Details
The authority is conducting the application process to fill out 36 vacancies. Given below is the table showing the vacancy details for both branches:
|Executive and Technical Branch||31|
How to apply online for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry?
We have given a direct link to fill out the form that will be activated soon. Till then check the following paragraph. Here we have mentioned the procedure of filling out the application form in the easiest way. Following are the steps to apply for the 10+2 B.Tech Entry:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Indian Navy i.e., https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, tap on the option of Apply Online available on the home page.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen. Enter your state and captcha code.
- Then tap on the register option and start filing out all the required details carefully.
- After the successful registration, move forward to fill out the application form for the respective post.
- Enter all the required details carefully and recheck them.
- Now move forward to upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- After that, preview the application form and submit it.
- Also, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Documents Required for भारतीय नौसेना बी.टेक प्रवेश आवेदन पत्र
In the following paragraph, we have mentioned the name of the documents that will be needed while filling out the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in application form. So, do make sure to take all the required documents to complete the application form. Given below is the list of documents that will be required while applying for the B.Tech Entry:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Scorecard of JEE Mains
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph in jpg/ tiff format.
Join Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Selection Process
After accepting the application form, the authority will evaluate the application form After that they will inform all the selected candidates about the SSB interview via SMS or email. All the candidates will have to appear for the SSC interview. Then the authority will conduct the medical test for the shortlisted candidates. After that, the authority will finally release the merit list of the selected candidates. All the selected candidates will be selected for the training.
Important Points to Note
- Applicants can submit online only one application form to apply for the post.
- Interested candidates can apply for one or both of the branches.
- On applicants’ first preference, they will be shortlisted based on SSB.
- In case of any incorrect information, the application form will get rejected.
- Read the official advertisement before filling out the application form.
- The authority will inform the selected candidates regarding the SSB interview through email or SMS.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form as it will be needed while appearing for the SSB interview.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form: Important Links
|Follow to Fill Application||Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form|
|Official Website||Join Indian Navy Portal|
|Check Advertisement||B.Tech Entry Advertisement|
|For More Updates Check||Bihar News Website|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The authority is all set to release the B.Tech Entry Application Form on 18th August 2022. You can check it online.
The authorities have not mentioned any application fee in the advertisement. So, we can assume that there is no application fee till the authority releases any other notification regarding it.
The SSC interview will take place in Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Vishakhapatnam. The authority will not entertain any request for change in the venue.