Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy is accepting applications for the 372 post of Chargeman-II also known as Chargeman via the Indian Navy website. Selected candidates will be required to serve in the units under the administrative supervision of one of the Indian Navy’s four headquarters. Aspirants can study the job descriptions and if they are qualified then they can submit the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 application. The online recruitment form will be available from May 15 to May 29. Applicants are requested to submit the online joinindiannavy.gov.in Electrical & Weapon Group Recruitment 2023 applications prior to the end date.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
Applications for the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 will only be accepted online whereas all other ways will not be accepted. Candidates are recommended to carefully read the advertisement, fill out the application and submit it as directed to avoid rejection later. There are 372 vacancies for the Chargeman in the Electrical Group, Weapon Group, Engineering Group, Construction and Maintenance Group, Production Planning and Control Group. Aspirants interested in elaborative information for the vacancies can refer to the notification. The pdf of the notification is provided at the end of posts which will also help to update more details of the recruitment.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
The overview table contains brief information on the recruitment process for candidates. They can read the brief details while reading the job posting.
|Article Category||Recruitment Form|
|Name of the Recruitment||Civilian Personnel|
|Supervising Authority||Indian Navy|
|Number of Vacant Posts||372|
|Pay Matrix||Rs 35400 to 112400|
|Application Commencement||15th of May|
|Application Deadline||29th of May|
|Application Fees||Rs 278|
|Selection Method||Written Examination|
|Help Desk Number||080-43436090 |
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The listed criteria should be met in order to fill out the Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 application. Without meeting these qualifying criteria, candidates are not allowed to proceed with the recruitment process.
- Applicants must be an Indian national or subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetian refugee or an Indian origin person migrated from some specified countries.
- Graduation in Science with a focus on mathematics, physics or chemistry from accredited Institutions.
- Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field.
- If the applicants meet one of the above-mentioned educational qualifications and have greater qualifications may still be taken into consideration.
- The age range of the multiple posts is 18 to 25 years which will be determined by the end date of the online application form.
- Aspirants can refer to the notification for the age limit concession.
List of Documents to Upload in the Recruitment Form
Before applying for the online recruitment form, you should have the following documents and their scanned versions ready. These copies must be uploaded on the Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023 form in the following file types: jpg, jpeg or pdf.
- Coloured image with white background having a file size between 20Kb to 50 Kb.
- Signature on white paper from a black pen with a file size between 10kKb to 20 Kb.
- Birth Certificate or SSC Certificate or Matriculation Certificate for the birth date.
- The caste Certificate or EWS Certificate is only for the candidates applying for the reservation.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) Certificate.
Apply Online for Navy 372 Chargeman Posts 2023
After meeting all requirements for eligibility, candidates can move forward by submitting an online application for the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 form. The following step-by-step instructions can be used by candidates to complete the application form.
- Use the URL to get to the Indian Navy webpage: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Hit the “Register” button to register for an account on the official portal.
- Enter your Aadhar card number or another form of government-verified identification to register.
- Now, enter the phone number and email address. Then you will be provided with a USER ID and Password.
- Return to the homepage after completing the registration process and click the “Candidate login” button.
- Choose the respective state.
- Provide your email address and password to log into the account on the dashboard.
- Fill out the joinindiannavy.gov.in Electrical & Weapon Group 2023 form by providing your personal information, academic performance and the branch and choice of command position.
- Upload each of the documents mentioned above.
- Examine the application before submitting it.
- Print the form for the next recruitment process.
Indian Navy Engineering Group 2023 Fees Details
The application fee for the Indian Navy Engineering Group 2023 is Rs 278. It can only be paid by online payment channels like UPI, Internet banking or Credit or Debit card mode. The application fee is waived for the females, SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman. Under no situation will the application fee once paid be returned or applied towards another exam. No objections to such rejection will be given thought by the authorities. If the application form is not generated after the debit of the fee from the account then wait for 7 to 10 days for the automatic refund.
joinindiannavy.gov.in Electrical & Weapon Group 2023 Selection Method
The supervising authority will screen all the online registered applications as per the Government of India specifications. Candidates whose applications will be screened will be asked to appear for the written examination. The online test (CBT) will be organized by the authorities on the notified date. The joinindiannavy.gov.in Electrical & Weapon Group 2023 recruitment test will comprise 100 MCQs divided into 5 parts. The five parts of the online test are Reasoning, Mathematics, English, General Awareness and the posts specific questions. The segregation of the marks for each section is provided in the image shown below. The syllabus of the written examination is available on the notification.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Register Here||Indian Navy Chargeman Application Link (Announced Soon)|
|Observe For More Knowledge||Indian Navy Chargeman Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to FAQs
What sections are included in the online test?
There are five sections for the online test which include Reasoning, Mathematics, English, General Awareness and the posts specific questions.
What will be the criteria by which officials select the deserving candidates?
The screening of the online application form and the online test is organized by the authorities to choose the deserving candidate.
What posts are open for recruitment into the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment?
The posts open for recruitment include the Electrical, Weapon, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance Groups and Production Planning and Control Group.
Do we have to submit the print of the recruitment form to the Indian Navy Headquarters?
No, only online application forms will be accepted by the authorities and candidates need not send the print of the form to the Indian Navy HQ.