Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form: Indian Navy has finally started accepting application forms for the MR 01/2022 Batch. All the students who are interested in this post can now apply for it. As the officials have already released the application to all the citizens of India. The application form has been released online on 25th July 2022.
Applicants can get access to the application form from the official portal of the Indian Navy. The authorities are conducting the भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती to fill out the 200 vacant posts. From the vacant post, 40 seats are reserved for female candidates. So, go through the following article to get more information about the Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form.
Latest Update: Application form invited, follow MR 01/2022 Application to apply online.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form
You can fill out the application form online only. The authority will not entertain any application via post. Before applying for the post, applicants must make sure that they are eligible for the post. The officials will accept the application form by 30th July 2022. There are three posts available in the above-mentioned vacancies i.e., Chef, Stewart, and Hygienist.
Applicants who will qualify for all the required recruitment rounds will get the position. The authorities are conducting recruitment for the 2022-23 batch. It will be the first batch of the Agniveer Scheme. You will get detailed information about the Indian Navy recruitment. Such As Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, etc.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in MR 01/2022 Online Form: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer|
|Advertisement Number||MR 01/ 2022|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Location||All Over India|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria
All interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the post. Only those candidates will have the chance of getting selected who will fulfil all the above-mentioned criteria. Following is the eligibility for the post set by the authority:
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18.5 years or the applicants must be born on 1 December 1999 or after.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 23 years old or the applicants must be born on 31st May 2005 or before.
- Candidate must have passed class 10th or Matrics from a recognized board.
- Applicants must be physically as well as mentally for the post.
- Candidates interested in the post must be citizens of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2022 Recruitment Schedule
|Commencement of Online Application||25th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||30th July 2022|
|Conduction of Written Exam||To be announced|
|Publication of the Result||To be announced|
Required Documents for the Agniveer MR Recruitment
Applicants will also have to upload some documents while applying for the post. The application form will not be treated as completed until all the required documents are attached to it. Given below is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded while filling out the application form:
- Passport-sized photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Applicant
How to fill out the Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form?
Applicants who want to apply for the post can look here. We have also given a direct link to apply for the post in or article. In case, the link does not work due to any reason you can take the help of this paragraph. Following are the steps to apply for the भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Indian Navy i.e., https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Thirdly, find and tap on the option of Join As and tap on the Option of Agniveer available under it.
- After that, a new age will appear on the device and click on the Career and Jobs option available there.
- Check the eligibility available above and if you are eligible, enter all the details asked there.
- Now current opportunities page will appear on the screen, click on the apply option available in front of the respective posts.
- Now enter the state and captcha code carefully. Then tap on the Save option.
- Tap on the register Option available there and start registering yourself on the portal.
- After that start filling out your application form carefully.
- After entering all the required details, upload all the required documents.
- Recheck all the details carefully and submit the application form.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in MR 01/2022 Batch Pay and Allowances
The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 30,000 per month. They will also get fixed increments yearly. The Agniveers will also geet allowance for their hardship and travel. The selected candidates will get one time Seva Nidhi Package that will be made from part of their salary. The allowance will also cover life insurance, death or disability compensation.
Important Instructions for the भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती
- Do not wait for the last day to apply for the recruitment. Or else, you might face network traffic issues on the official website.
- Make sure to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post as only the eligible candidates will be considered for the post.
- Keep all the required documents ready before filling out the application form.
Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch: Important Links
|Check Out the Official Portal||Indian Navy Website|
|To know more about the Recruitment||Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Advertisement|
|Application Link||MR 01/2022 Application|
|For More Updates, Check||Bihar News Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the authority release the MR 01/2022 Batch Online Form?
The authorities have already released the MR 01/2022 Batch Online Form on 25th July 2022. All the interested candidates can now apply for the post.
From where can I apply for the MR 01/2022 Posts?
You can apply for it directly by clicking on the link provided above in the article. Or you can visit the official portal of the Indian Navy.
Can women also apply for the MR 01/2022 recruitment?
Yea, women can also for recruitment. However, the female candidates should not be married or pregnant otherwise, they will be disqualified.
What are the vacancy details for the MR 01/2022 Recruitment?
The authority has released a total of 200 vacancies for the MR 01/2022 batch. Out of which 40 seats are solely reserved for female candidates.