Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023: Indian navy cordially invites unmarried eligible men and women for the post of Short Service Commission IT Officer. For which the opening date is the 21st of January 2023 and the window will close on the 5th of February 2023. Candidates can visit the official website for the Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023. Candidates are required to go through the SSC IT Indian Navy Eligibility 2023, which is given below the article. You will find this page helpful if you are interested in the job position.
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023
Recently, the Indian navy released a notification regarding the Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023. The number of SSC posts declared is 70. The forms for the post are accessible through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves and then have to fill out the complete form. The recruitment for SSC will be under the Information Technology (Executive Branch) of the Indian Navy. The commencement of the course is from June 2023 onward at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Once the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 SSC IT Applications are submitted, further dates regarding the exam will be released accordingly.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer 2023 Bharti Overview
|Organising Body||Indian Navy|
|Post||Short Service Commission (SSC) Information Technology|
|Form releasing date||21st January 2023|
|Last date||5th February 2023|
|Commencement of program||June 2023|
|job location||Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala|
SSC IT Indian Navy Eligibility 2023
The applicants are advised to go through the SSC IT Indian Navy Eligibility 2023 thoroughly. As the Indian Navy rules are strict for the selection process. In case of any shortcomings in any of the eligibility criteria, the applicant will be disqualified. The eligibility criteria are considered under 3 following conditions.
1. Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in English in classes X & XII.
- 60% overall marks in the following degrees – Sc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence
- 60% marks in MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology) degrees.
- Students who are in the final year of the following can also apply.
- NCC will get a 5% relaxation in cut-off marks. They must be a minimum B Grade holder and have service of not less than 2 academic years in the Senior Division. The ‘C’ certificate must be dated prior to 1st June 2020
2. Age Criteria
The applicant must be born between the 2nd of July 1998 and to 1st of January 2004. The date of birth will be verified by the authentic certificate, in case of any fraudulent document the candidate will be exempted from the selection process.
3. Medical Criteria
All Candidates recommended by SSB have to undergo a medical examination. No such relaxation in medical criteria. The change in medical hospitals is not permitted under any circumstances. Candidates may be tested for the presence of drugs during SSB selection, medical & training and subsequently during service. Hence, the candidate applying for this recruitment must be physically and mentally fit.
Following is the document list that will be required by the aspirants to fill out the form for इंडियन नेवी शॉर्ट सर्विस कमीशन 2023. The candidates are advised to upload all the scanned forms in clear format. In case of any dull uploaded forms or blurry scanned images, then the form will get rejected.
- Coloured Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate as per 10 &12
- Marks sheets (candidates appearing in final year) upto 5th & 7th semester for integrated BE/ B.Tech courses
- Marks sheets of all semesters (for candidates who have completed their degree)
- NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps.
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Interested applicants are advised to fill out the Indian Navy 2023 SSC IT Officer forms carefully. No mistakes in forms will be allowed to be changed once the form is submitted. Candidates have to register themselves on the Indian Navy website. Applicants can save time during the submission of the application, by filling in their details and uploading documents in advance. For this, the applicant must have a permanent email id and mobile number. Following are the steps to be followed for applying:
- Visit the Indian Navy website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page, there is an option to ‘Register’
- Click on the register option
- There will be two options, choose according to your preference.
- Register yourself.
- Now fill out the form.
- Upload the scanned documents
- Before submitting the application form, check thoroughly all the information once again
- Submit the joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC IT Officer 2023 Online Form.
- Take a print of it for future references
The nominations of the candidates will be based on the qualifying marks obtained in their degrees. Once the candidate is shortlisted, he/ she will have to download the call-up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email. The merit list will be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates who will pass the medical examination will be selected on the basis of police verification and character verification. Initially, the service time will be of 10 years. Which can be extended for maximum of 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years)
|Click Here||Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Application Link|
|Detailed Info||Recruitment Notification Pdf|
|For more updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Can students who are in their final year of post-graduation apply for this form?
Yes, they can definitely, just they have to upload their previous semester’s mark sheet for the proof once they are selected.
Can a person with a minor medical issue apply for this form?
No, I am sorry but the rules regarding the medical criteria are strict and the selected candidate has to go through severe training. After the training by SSB and medical examination.