Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy is out with 242 posts for the ST-24 Course in the branch of Executive, Technical and Education. Under these branches, there are multiple posts which will be filled by the supervising authority. Defence Aspirants can fill out the online Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 form till the 14th of May. Only online application forms will be welcomed by the authorities. Aspirants can grasp the information needed in the journey of joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC Recruitment 2023. The notification of the application is also made available at the end of the article which can easily be downloaded by the applicant.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 is spelt out in the article which starts with the eligibility criteria and continues with the number of vacancies and the selection procedure. Single women and men can go through this piece of information and continue with the application if found qualified. All the information updated in the form should be accurate. The selected aspirants will go through the SSC course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala in Kerala.
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Navy SSC Officer|
|Managing Authority||The Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Executive, Technical and Educational|
|Total Vacant Position||242|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 56,100|
|Time Span||Short Service Commission |
(10 years + 2 years + 2 years)
|Apply Online Date||29 April 2023|
|Deadline of Application Form||14 May 2023|
|Selection Method||Scrutinisation of Application|
- CRPF ASI Steno Result 2023
- UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023
- UPSC CPF (AC) DAF Application Form 2023
Who can Apply for Indian Navy ST 24 Course Recruitment 2023?
The Indian Navy Executive/Education/Technical Post Recruitment 2023 will be done on certain eligibility criteria which an applicant must have. The list of criteria needed for the submission of forms is pointed out below.
- Aspirants must have the nationality of India.
- Graduate or postgraduate or final year students with an overall 60% mark or equivalent CGPA are eligible.
- Merchant Naval Personnel, Commercial Pilot License Holders and NCC cadets are eligible for the specified posts.
- The image below explains the age and educational requirements post-wise. The potential applicants must read it carefully and submit their applications as indicated.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 SSC ST 24 Course Vacancy
If you are thinking of applying for the application then there are 242 vacancies for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 SSC ST 24 Course Vacancy. These vacancies are segregated into three branches i.e. Educational, Technical and Executive Branch. Under these branches, there are multiple posts. After reading these lines, you can move on to the table which will make the above statements comprehensive.
|Branch or Cadre||Total Vacant Position|
|Executive Branch Posts|
|General Service [GS(X)]||50|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||10|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO)||20|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||15|
|Educational Branch Posts|
|Technical Branch Posts|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||20|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||60|
Documents Required in the Application Process
Applicants must submit a scanned copy of readable documents when applying for the relevant positions. These documents will be uploaded on the Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2023 to make the application complete. The following list includes the documents that must be uploaded into the form.
- Scanned image in Pdf or TIFF Format.
- 10th Standard Certificate as the birth proof
- Final Year Marksheet of Respective Courses
- The conversion of CGPA for the conversion should be issued by the Government.
Apply Online for Indian Navy 242 Posts for ST 24 Course
Eligible defence aspirants can start to Apply Online for 242 Posts for ST 24 Course by hitting the icons provided on the official portal. The process of applying is in an automated form which will lead you in the right direction. The points available further will act as guidance to the applicants.
- Go to the official portal of “The Indian Navy”: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Tap on the “Register” button to register yourself on the official portal.
- Register yourself by providing your Aadhar card number or other Government Verified id.
- Here, provide your contact number and email id further you will be provided with the USER id and Password.
- When the registration process has been completed then return to the home page and tap on the “Candidate login” icon.
- Select the correspondence state.
- Log in to the account on the following dashboard by providing the Email address and password.
- Further, apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 form by providing your individual details, educational marks and the branch and post for which you are applying.
- All the particulars in the form should be filled in on the matriculation certificate details.
- Upload all the documents listed above in the article.
- Preview the application and submit it.
- Finally, Print the form for the proceeding of recruitment.
joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC 2023 Selection Method
The joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC 2023 Selection Method includes the scrutinisation of applications on the basis of the normalised marks passed in their graduation and post-graduation degrees. Following this, candidates chosen for the next round will be required to provide documentation of their academic credentials as proof. The candidates who will provide the issued educational certificates will be called for the SSB interview and then the last stage of selection is a medical examination.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Link|
|Look For More Information||Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification|
|Observe For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
How many openings are there for the executive branch?
There are 150 openings in the executive branch of the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
Is there any examination or application form fee?
No, aspirants need not deposit any examination or application form fee.
How will the aspirants be chosen for the designated posts?
The process of selection will go through many stages. It starts from the shortlisting of candidates based on marks obtained in the educational qualification then SSB in which an interview is included and last but not least is the Medical examination.