The Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot has launched an Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023. This scheme’s beneficiaries are the Chiranjeevi Family Women who are eligible to register themselves in this scheme. Under this yojana, eligible 1 crore 35 lakh women will receive free smartphones, internet access, and voice call service. Applicants will be required to register themselves in the official portal within the specified date. The igsy.rajasthan.gov.in website will provide registration forms and other related information.
Applicants interested in the scheme can scroll down the article and learn more details. Here, we have provided the qualification which will be asked in the process and other related information.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
The state government has concluded the first phase in which 40 lakh smartphones were distributed. Now, officials are asking the officials for online registration for the second phase. The registration form is available on the IGSY Rajasthan Free Smartphone Scheme Official Website. Here, applicants will be required to enter the details asked in the form and submit it.
The officials will release the igsy.rajasthan.gov.in 2023 Free Smartphone Yojana Name List. This list will provide the applicant’s name who will be transferred to Rs 6,800. Applicants can buy smartphones of their choice and activate the internet and voice call services.
इंदिरा गांधी फ्री स्मार्ट फोन योजना 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Scheme (Yojana)|
|Name of the Scheme||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana|
|Supervising Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Inaugurated By||Chief Minister of Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||Chiranjeevi Family Women|
|Transferred Amount||Rs 6,800|
|Aim||Providing Women with Free Smart Phones, |
Internet and Voice Call Service
|Total Beneficiary||One Crore and Thirty-Five Lakh|
|Start of Registration||10th of August|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Last Date of Application (Tentative)||30th of August|
- Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2023
- Rajasthan ANM GNM Admit Card 2023
- How to check Jan Aadhaar Card in Chiranjeevi Yojana?
- How to check Geo Map Rajasthan?
igsy.rajasthan.gov.in 2023 Free Smartphone Yojana Eligibility
The IGSY Rajasthan Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Qualifications required to register for the scheme are explained below. Applicants fulfilling these criteria will receive the smartphone.
- Must be a resident of the Rajasthan state.
- Must be a member of the Chiranjeevi family.
- Family income should be below 2.5 lakh.
- Women working under the MGNERGA Scheme can also avail of the yojana. They must have completed 100 working days in rural areas and 50 days in urban areas.
- 9th to 12th Standard and graduate girls registered in the affiliated institutes are eligible to apply.
- Single women and widows receiving government pensions will be given preference in the scheme.
Applicants falling in the above criteria can start the online registration process. They will require the documents to be uploaded to the registration form. The list of documents uploaded in the registration form is listed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Passport size recent photo
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 Online Registration
Applicants can start the IGSY Rajasthan Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Registration Process. The steps given below will lead you to the successful registration form submission process.
- Open the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana Official Link: https://igsy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, enter the Jan Aadhar Number and Category and submit the details.
- The registration form will appear on the window.
- Here, insert the accurate details asked in it.
- Upload the listed documents.
- Lastly, submit the registration form.
- Print out the form copy for future reference.
IGSY Rajasthan Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Benefits
Under this scheme, women will receive many benefits which will help them in multiple ways. The welfare provided to the beneficiaries is simplified in the points given below.
- Free Smartphone, internet connectivity, and voice call service.
- Girls studying in 9th to 12th Standard and Graduation can use the smartphone for study-related work.
- Women can learn skills and time to time update themselves on the ongoing state scheme.
- Working women in MGNERGA can connect to the skill development courses.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023: Important Links
What is the official number for the phase II Smartphone distribution?
In phase II, 95 lakh women will be distributed smartphones in the nearest dearest relief camp. Beneficiaries can visit the camp from 10:00 A.M. to 06:00 P.M. excluding Sunday.
What is the total amount transferred to the beneficiary account?
The officials will transfer Rs 6,800 to the beneficiary account to buy the smartphone of their choice.
How does this scheme benefit the women of the Rajasthan State?
Women who have received the smartphone can access the other state schemes and benefit accordingly. They can study and learn the skills of their choice. This scheme gives pride and confidence to these women.