IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: IRCTC will be recruiting candidates for the post of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. The application process for the IRCTC NR Recruitment 2022 will be commenced from 7 October 2022 to 25 October 2022. The candidates are given the chance to apply for 80 Vacancies in IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Here we are providing interested candidates with all the information about IRCTC North Zone Apprentice Recruitment 2022 so that they can easily participate in every single process associated with it.
IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation has released the IRCTC NR Apprentice Notification 2022 on its website which contains all the details of the recruitment process. On the same website, the candidates will find the Application Form as well. But since the IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is exclusively for eligible candidates, the candidates will need to check all the eligibility criteria before they apply for it. The eligibility criteria for the आईआरसीटीसी एनआर अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022 is determined by the authority and mentioned in IRCTC North Apprentice Notification 2022 which we are also going to discuss in details in this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
आईआरसीटीसी उत्तर क्षेत्र अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022: Overview
|Concerned Topic||IRCTC North Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority’s Name||Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation|
|Post’s Name||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Total Vacancies in Post||80|
|How to Apply||Through IRCTC NR Online Application Form 2022|
|Application Form 2022 Date of Release||7 October 2022|
|Last Date of Filling||25 October 2022|
|Selection Process 2022||Through a Merit List|
|IRCTC Official Website||https://www.irctc.com/|
|IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment Website||https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/|
IRCTC North Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Crucial Dates
The IRCTC North Zone Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Process is from 7 October 2022 to 25 October 2022. This suggests that the candidates are given more than sufficient time to fill out the IRCTC NR Application Form 2022. During the above-mentioned period, the candidates can apply for IRCTC North Region Apprentice Recruitment anytime. However, it is suggested to the candidates that they fill out the IRCTC NR Application Form 2022 in the first two weeks of the application process to avoid any last-minute stress.
The IRCTC needs the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for IRCTC North Region Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- As on 1 April 2022, the candidate filling out the IRCTC NR Apprentice Application must be at least 15 years old and he/she must be younger than 25 years.
- The candidate must be a 10th pass from a certified board and they must have attained a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates must be a holder of an ITI certificate associated with NCVT or SCVT.
- The above-mentioned educational and technical qualifications must be obtained by the candidates as on 1 April 2022.
Upper Age Relaxation
The department of IRCTC provides upper-age relaxation to a few category candidates. According to this, the candidates of these respective categories can apply for IRCTC North Region Recruitment 2022 till they attain the maximum age after adding up the relaxable years.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Differently Abled Candidates||10 years|
IRCTC North Region Recruitment 2022 Process of Applying Online
The candidates who are suitable according to the eligibility criteria provided above can apply for the IRCTC North Region Apprentice Recruitment using the following process.
- The candidates have to apply for IRCTC North Zone Recruitment through the Apprenticeship India official website i.e. apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Once the candidates open the homepage of the website, they have to register for the IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 through the option provided at the top of their screens.
- The candidates have to enter all the asked personal details in order to register.
- Once the candidates are done with the registration their login details will be created.
- The candidates have to log in using the created login credentials to apply for IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- The candidates have to click on the relevant IRCTC Apprentice Application Form 2022 link and fill it out.
- The candidates must enter all of their details with utmost correctness and upload all of the required documents.
- After this, the candidates must check if the details they have provided in the IRCTC NR Apprentice Application Form 2022 are correctly entered or not.
- Finally, the candidates can submit the IRCTC North Zone Apprentice Application Form 2022.
- The candidates must take a printout of the IRCTC Apprentice Application Form 2022 for the selection process later on.
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process 2022
For IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 the IRCTC will prepare a merit list. The basis of preparation of this merit list will be marks scored by the candidates in the matriculation examination. Finally, the selected candidates will have to get all of their documents verified for the final selection for IRCTC North Zone Apprentice Recruitment 2022. All the information about the IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process will be provided to the candidates through their registered email addresses.
|Apply Online||IRCTC Apprentice Application Form 2022|
|For More Information Refer To||IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The candidates need their color passport-size photograph, academic qualifications certificates, and caste/category certificates (if applicable) for IRCTC Apprentice Application Form 2022.
In such a case the candidate who is older is given the preference and if the candidates are of the same age then the one who got the matriculation certificate before is given the preference.
The candidates will find the relevant updates for it on IRCTC official website and their registered email ids.