The Government of the Republic of Ireland has instituted a scheme commonly known as the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023. This scheme comes under the policy of “Our Living Islands” in which the diverse communities will rejuvenate 30 offshore islands of the country. The Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 gives an opportunity to the inhabitants of the country to move to these Irish islands. The government will assist the population by providing Rs 71 Lakh or 80,000 Euros to the immigrants of the country.
Interested residents of the country are required to apply for the gov.ie Ireland 71 Lakh Relocation Scheme 2023 from the 1st of July. The application from the natives will be accepted till the 30th of August via the online method. Applicants above the age of 18 will only be eligible for the scheme. Other eligibility criteria should also be fulfilled by the applicants which are simplified in the respective post.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023
In the introduction, you must have received the brief introduction of the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023. Now, the minutiae of the offshore immigrant scheme will be explained here. The government recently launched this scheme to revitalise the islands which its people abandoned. The people will purchase the ramshackle property of the island and the inducement of Rs 71 lakh will be given for the repair work. The cash inducement will help the population to thrive on the island again and increase its population which has gone down.
Ireland Our Living Island 2023 Policy was introduced in the year 2023 which carries a benchmark of 10 years. In these 10 years, the government will assist the people to make the country’s offshore islands sustainable again.
|Name of the Scheme||Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Rural and Community |
|Name of the Policy||Our Living Islands|
|Aim of the Scheme||Relocation of the Population in the offshore |
islands of the country
|Cash Incentive||Rs 71 Lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Inhabitants of the Country|
|Commencement of Application||1st of July|
|Deadline of the Application||30th of August|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Ireland 71 Lakh Relocation 2023 Scheme Eligibility
Once the information has been grasped about the scheme, the step toward the application is eligibility. Eligibility is the requirements set by the Irish government for the recipients. Candidates will be required to apply for the application which will be available on the official portal. The application of the gov.ie Ireland the authority will check 71 Lakh Relocation 2023 Scheme Eligibility and then they will be selected as the beneficiary of the scheme. The list of eligible requirements for the scheme is explained below.
- Applicants must have completed the age of 18.
- They should be residents of the country.
- Candidates should have a valid reason for moving to the islands.
- They have to buy a vacant property in the listed islands. After this evaluation will be done by the officials and the Property Refurbish Grant will be given to the applicant.
- Once the rejuvenation is completed, applicants will not be eligible to vacate the house till the specified official order.
- It is to notify the applicant no government assistance will be given to the applicant to buy the property in the offshore islands.
Candidates who have met the requirements of the government for the scheme can proceed to the application process. While applying for the application, candidates require a few listed documents which will be uploaded in the application form. Candidates having scanned copies of the Required Documents can apply in one go.
- Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Memo-Cum-Certificate
- Work Experience and Income Proof Certificate
- Native Government Authorised Proof
- Vacant Property Purchase Documents
- Property Tax Payment Proofs
Ireland 71 Lakh Relocation Scheme 2023 Online Registration Link
The eligible candidates will be required to register themselves on the government website to start the procedure. The gov.ie Ireland 71 Lakh Relocation Scheme 2023 Online Registration Link will be available within the specified date. The procedure for registration is simplified in the given steps.
- Visit the Ireland Government portal: https://www.gov.ie
- Here, search for the Department of Rural and Community Development section.
- Hit the button and proceed to the next page.
- The online registration link will be activated on the page.
- Now, enter the basic individual details and island property information.
- All the entered details should be correct.
- Upload the listed documents in the precise size.
- Submit the registration form.
- The registered candidates can now fill out the application form and ask for the respective grant.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 Application Form
The Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 Application Form will be available to those applicants who have purchased the property on the listed abandoned island. The Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant Application Form will be available notification provided in the link section. Applicants will be required to fill out the form with accurate details. The applicant will be required to attract the agreement between the applicant and the local authority and the letter of approval.
Once the application form is completed, arrange the technical equipment and access the project cost. The details of the contractor should be available on the application form. Attach the documents with the proof of property ownership. Now, applicants can demand a generous amount from the government. The Government will do the inspection of the area and submit documents and the amount will be transferred to the recipient’s account.
gov.ie Ireland Our Living Island 2023 Policy Benefits
The gov.ie Ireland Our Living Island 2023 Policy will benefit the country and its people in multiple ways. A few of the important benefits are listed in the points.
- This scheme will help rejuvenate the islands that have become abandoned within a few years.
- The population of the country will be able to absorb the diverse culture of the country.
- The natural beauty of the 30 islands will be used for tourism purposes.
- The sustainability of the area will be properly examined by its new inhabitants.
- Infrastructively, the connectivity with the islands will increase, and rural islands will not be alienated.
- The state’s heritage will be conserved with this step.
Essential Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 links
|Apply Here/Official Website||Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme link|
|Look For More Details||Vacant Property Refurbishment Grand Application Form|
Ireland Our Living Island Notification
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs Related to the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme
Can we use the grant given by the government for other purposes?
No, the government-approved grants should be used only in the construction of the broken-down house.
Will the Ireland relocation scheme accept applications from other countries of the world?
No, this scheme is only applicable to the inhabitants of the country. The policy doesn’t revolve around non-EU countries.
How many islands will be rejuvenated under the scheme?
The government will modernize 30 islands under the scheme. The County Donegal Arranmore off the coast is popular for its Golden sands and cliffs. The other island is County Mayo, the promised land for hikers are the few islands.