ISC 12th Admit Card 2023: The theory exams for ISC 12th will be conducted from 13 February 2023 to 31 March 2023. For appearing in these exams, the students must mandatorily have their ISC 12th Admit Card 2023 with them. The schools will individually distribute the admit cards to the appearing students. Furthermore, the board might also provide a link for the Admit Card on its official website. All the students who are appearing for the Indian School Certificate 12th Exam will get all of the useful information regarding the admit card throughout this article. Therefore, the students must read this article through to the very end.
ISC 12th Admit Card 2023
As we have mentioned above, the respective schools will provide the admit cards for the exam to the students. So, all the students can directly head to their schools and collect their admit cards. Moreover, for more information regarding ISC Hall Ticket 2023, the students can check out the board’s official website i.e. cisce.org. This website contains the timetable and exam instructions for the ISC 12th Exam as well. So, the students can check out that for their examinations as well.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Indian School Certificate 12th Admit Card 2023: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Admit Card||ISC 12th Admit Card 2023|
|Admit Card for||ISC 12th Exam|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Council For the Indian School Certificate Examinations|
|Mode of Availability of Admit Card||Offline|
|Exam Dates||13 February 2023 to 31 March 2023|
|CISCE Official Website||https://cisce.org/|
ISC 12th Admit Card 2023 Details to Check
In the following list, we have shared all the details that are mentioned on ISC 12th Admission Card 2023. Prior to appearing for the examination, the students must go through this list and verify these details on their respective admit cards.
- Name of the Student
- Student’s Gender
- Roll Number for the Exam
- Dates of the Exam
- Subject and their Codes
- Exam Center Name, Address and Code
- Start and End time of the Exam
- Instructions related to the Exam
cisce.org 12th Admit Card 2023 Obtaining Procedure
Apart from physically collecting their cisce.org 12th Admit Card 2023 from the schools, the students can use the following process to download the admit card if the board releases a link for it.
- To begin, the students have to go to the conducting board’s website Homepage using https://cisce.org/.
- On the homepage of the website, the students will find a “Notifications” section as they scroll down.
- Here, the students will need to search for a link for the Indian School Certificate 12th Admit Card 2023.
- By clicking on this link, the students will end up on the login portal of the board.
- Once the students fill in their correct login details and submit them, they can download the admit card.
- The students must download the pdf of the admit card and then proceed to attain its printout for the exams.
For ISC 12th Exam 2023, the following is the list of Exam Instructions that the students are required to obey during their exam.
- The students must be seated according to their allotted roll number in the exam hall at least 5 minutes before the start time of the exam.
- The students must only bring those documents to the exam centre that are stated in their respective admit cards.
- The students must be aware of the precise location of their exam centre to reach there on time.
|Check Online||ISC 12th Date Sheet 2023|
|Find More Information On||CISCE Official Portal|
|For Related Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the exam timing for ISC 12th theory examinations?
The timing for theory examinations is 2 PM and 9 AM depending upon the subjects. The duration of each examination is 3 hours.
Will the board send the ISC 12th Admit Card 2023 through email to the students?
No, the students can directly collect their admit card from their particular schools or download its pdf if the board releases a link for it.
When will the board release the link to download the Hall Ticket?
The board has not shared any information regarding this yet. However, as soon as the board releases any updates regarding the release of the e-Admit cad, we will share them through our portal.