ISI Application Form 2023: The conducting institute recently announced the ISI Admission Test 2023 will be conducted on 14 May 2023. For this admission test, the institute will be conducting an application process soon. If the applicants want to take part in the admission, then they must submit the ISI Application Form 2023 within the prescribed dates. More importantly, the applicants must ensure prior to filling out the application form that they are eligible to appear for the admission test. For this, the aspirants must check out all the eligibility criteria associated with the course they want to apply for. The applicants can find more details regarding the application process by reading this complete article.
ISI Application Form 2023
To let applicants know all the details of the admission test, the institute will release the ISI Notification 2023. Since the notification has not been published yet, all the information we provide in this article is from the previous year’s notification. We will update the details regarding ISI Application Form 2023 as soon as the official notification comes out. In the meantime, the applicants willing to take part in the application process can refer to this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Indian Statistical Institute Application Form 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Application Form||ISI Application Form 2023|
|Application Form For||Admission Test|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Courses Offered for Admission||UG, PG and JRF Courses in various Subjects/ Disciplines|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|Online Availability Date of Application Form||TBA|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Form||TBA|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1250/- for Male UR Applicants|
Rs. 750/- for Female UR Applicants
Rs. 625/- for Reserved Applicants
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|Admission Test Date||14 May 2023|
|ISI Official Website||https://www.isical.ac.in/|
ISI Admission Test Application Important Instructions 2023
Before the applicants proceed to fill out the application form for the admission test, they must go through all the instructions related to it. Following is the list of all the instructions that applicants must follow during the application process for the ISI Admission Test 2023.
- To avoid any last-minute errors from their end and the authority’s website, the applicants must submit their application as early in the application process as possible.
- The email id and mobile number that the applicants provide during the application process must be valid. Moreover, the applicants must keep both these contact details active throughout all the admission-related activities.
- All the documents that are required for the application form must be uploaded according to the instructions specified by the authority.
- All the applicants must make sure that they successfully submit the required application fee. Without the submission of the application fee, the application process will not be completed.
ISI Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the list of ISI Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for different academic programs associated with the test. The applicants must ensure the fulfilment of eligibility criteria for the academic program they want to apply for. We will share detailed eligibility criteria for these courses after the release of the official notification.
- For admission to the UG courses, the applicants must have passed the 12th Standard with the subjects concerned with that particular course.
- For PG courses, the applicants will be required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the discipline concerned with that PG course.
- In order to apply for JRF courses, a Master’s Degree is required from the applicants in the specific subject.
- The applicants must have obtained their qualification certificate from a recognized institution.
isical.ac.in Application Form Filling Process 2023
The eligible applicants can use the following process to fill out the isical.ac.in Application Form 2023. All the applicants must necessarily follow all the instructions mentioned earlier during this process.
- By using the URL https://www.isical.ac.in/, the applicants must first enter the Institute’s official website.
- As the applicants scroll down on the homepage, they will find an option that reads “Admission Portal” in the Academics section.
- Now, the applicants will reach the admission portal of the institute.
- On this page, the applicants will find the relevant Application Form link for the admission test.
- After clicking on this link, on the new page, the applicants must select the suitable option for New Registration.
- Through this option, the applicants will end up on the registration form.
- The applicants must fill out all the spaces on this registration form and generate their login details through it.
- Using these login details, the applicants must proceed with the rest of the application process.
- The applicants must first fill out the entirety of the application form and then upload all the documents in it.
- Now, the applicants must go through the application form once again and ensure the correctness of all details in it.
- After this, the applicants must go ahead to pay the application fee prescribed for their respective categories.
- As soon as the application fee is submitted, the application process will be concluded.
- The applicants can now opt for ISI 2023 Application Form submission and obtain its printout for the exam.
The table below contains the details of the ISI Admission Test Application Fee 2023. The applicants can opt for the payment of this application fee from the available payment modes. It is mandatory for the applicants to successfully pay this application fee on or before the deadline set for it by the institution.
|Male Applicants UR||Rs. 1250/-|
|Female Applicants UR||Rs. 750/-|
|SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS and PWD||Rs. 625/-|
Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2023
The authority will conduct the ISI Entrance Exam 2023 for different academic programs on 14 May 2023. The pattern of this admission test will vary according to distinct admission programs. For this admission test, the institute will send the link to download the admit card on the registered email ids of the applicants. So, it is necessary for the applicants to keep their email ids active. Through our portal, we will keep sharing all the useful updates for the Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2023.
Can applicants also send a hard copy of ISI Application Form 2023 to the institute?
No, the institute will only accept online application forms sent through their portal for the admission test.
When can applicants submit the application form for ISI Admission test 2023?
The details regarding the dates of the application process will be shared by the institution through the official notification for the admission test.
Will the authority refund the application fee to the applicants who do not appear for the admission test?
No, the institute will not refund the application fee to the applicants in such a case.