ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Indian Tibetan Border Police force has invited the online application for the post of constable from the nationals of India for 108 Posts. These vacancies are only for Male candidates. The subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are also invited for the same. This is a Group C and a Non-Gazetted post. It is clearly written in the notification that the designations are not permanent and can be converted to permanent. As we will discuss the ITBP Constable Recruitment eligibility criteria in the coming paragraphs therefore candidates finding themselves eligible can apply on the following website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
आईटीबीपी कांस्टेबल दसवीं पास 108 पदों पर भर्ती – Last date today (17th Sep 2022)
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 – 108 Vacancies
|Paramilitary Force||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Required Qualification||Secondary or Equivalent Exam required from an Acknowledged Board|
|Job Location||All over India and overseas|
|Group||“C” Non Ministerial Post|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs 21700/- and Rs 69100/ – Monthly|
|Authorized Ministry||Home Affairs ( MHA)|
ITBP Constable Recruitment Application Dates 2022
|Application Form Start Date||19-08-2022|
|Application End Date||17-09-2022|
The above dates are very much crucial for the candidates to apply. Candidates are advised to note these dates separately so that there is no chance of mishappening.
Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Constable Recruitment
It is important for the candidates to have a clear view of the eligibility criteria for this examination so that their money and time do not get wasted eventually. Therefore we are stating the eligibility criteria clearly in the form of points below:
- Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed the secondary examination from the state board, CBSE, ICSE or from an acknowledged board. In addition to this, the candidates are also required to possess a one-year certification course from any of the Industrial Training Institute (ITIs) all across India in the stream of Plumber, Carpenter or in Mason.
2. Age Qualification
The age limit required for the qualification is in between 18 to 23 years of age. And there will be a relaxation in the age limit for the students belonging to the category of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe /OBC/Ex-servicemen according to the rules set out by the Government of India.
Furthermore, the last date of applying is 17 th of September 2022 which means that the cutoff date will be the same and the candidates have to calculate accordingly. However, another clue for calculating this would be that the candidates should have been born between the 18th of September,1999 and the 17th of September 2004.
ITBP Constable Vacancies/Post Number
There are a total of 108 vacancies for constables in this notification and they are further classified into categories. The categories are classified as UR, SC, ST, OBC and Economic Weaker Section also known as EWS.So the below image shows the detailed and official vacancies as per the notification.
Steps to Register and Apply ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
The steps to fill up the application have been exhibited below in points:
- First of all, visit the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Now, if the candidate has not done the one-time registration, it should be done.
- Before registering one should have an active email and phone number.
- During registration, a link will be sent to the given email. click on that link and the candidate account will get activated.
- The candidate will receive the Registration ID and Password in the email id.
- Now the candidate has to log in again using the email and password provided at the time of registration.
- Now on the left side, the candidate will find a “profile details” option. Click on that.
- Fill in the necessary details such as Father’s Name, address and all then press the submit icon.
- Afterwards, come on the next icon below profile details i.e upload the image
- Upload the scanned photo and signature of the specified size.
- Now view the post you want to apply for. Candidates can see the “Apply” button.
- Select the constable post and tap on the “submit” icon.
- Now the payment page will open. Pay the fees.
- Eventually, submit the form and keep the application form pdf safe.
It has been clearly written in the official notification that the mode of application will only be “ONLINE”.Offline applications are not accepted.
Fees can be paid through credit cards, debit cards, Internet banking or any other online mode.
Latest Recruitment News
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 5008 Posts
Documents Required for Uploading
- The scanned photograph size could be between 30 and 100 kb and the format of the image can be JPEG or JPG.
- The scanned signature size should be between 15 and 30kb. The file format is the same as that of the photo.
ITBP Constable Recruitment Selection Stages
There are four phases of selection in this examination.
- Phase -I
Phase -I of this examination will consist of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test(PST). However, both of these examinations are of qualifying in nature.
The qualified aspirants will appear in phase -II. Phase II will consist of a written examination. The pattern of the written exam is given below:
The above exam will be a computer-based exam and the total duration will be of 2 hours. The exam will also be MCQ based.
Students clearing the 2nd stage will be invited for phase III. This phase will select the candidates based on their performance in the trade tests. A trade test is nothing but a technical test of the candidates. Trade Test will be qualifying in nature.
Verification of the documents will take place in this phase. After that medical exam is to be held.
Eventually, the selected candidates are notified.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022- Useful Links
|Apply Now||ITBP APPLICATION FORM CONSTABLE 2022|
|Visit||BIHAR NEWS HOME PAGE|
|Download||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification|
I have filled out the online application for constable ITBP 2022. Should I need to send the printout of the application form to ITBP?
No, you do not need to send the application form to ITBP. The whole process of application is online.
Is the photo to be uploaded should be black and white?
No, the scanned photo can be in any colour according to the specifications. The scanned photo should be identified easily.