The Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) has come up with the ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 form. In this recruitment, 458 applicants will be selected for the Constable Driver post. The application process for recruitment will be active from the 27th of June in the recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in webpage. The officials will accept the recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Driver 2023 Application till the 26th of July. Interested aspirants can apply for the ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 by learning the eligibility and the procedure to use.
ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023
The ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 will recruit eligible Indian citizens and the citizens of neighbouring countries: Nepal & Bhutan. Only male applicants can apply for the respective post. The online ITBP Constable Driver 2023 Recruitment Form will only be available for the specified dates. The form sent through the other mode will not be accepted by the officials. The brief and important information can be read in the table presented below.
|Name of the Recruitment||ITBP Driver|
|Managing Authority||Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Commencement of Application||27th of June at 00:01 A.M.|
|Deadline of Applying||26th of July at 11:59 P.M.|
|Application Fees||Rs 100|
|Selection Stages||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
Physical Standards Test (PST)
ITBP Constable Driver 2023 Vacancies
The tentative ITBP Constable Driver 2023 Vacancies are 458 which can be changed at the discretion of the authority. The segregation of the vacancies on the basis of the community is tabulated below. If any of the changes in the vacant seats are made by the officials then it will be informed via the announcement. 10% of the vacant seats are allotted to Ex-serviceman candidates. If these candidates remain absent in the process then the seats will be filled by the non-ex-serviceman applicants. We would also suggest the candidates check Constable Driver 2023 Salary offered by Staff Selection Commission.
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||110|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||42|
recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Driver 2023 Eligibility
The recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Driver 2023 Eligibility is an essential criterion of recruitment which is necessary to be fulfilled by the applicants. Only then they can become eligible for the application and its proceedings. The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are listed below.
- Applicants must have passed the matriculation from the accredited institute.
- The minimum age of the aspirant must be 21 years and not above 27 years.
- The cut-off date for closing the above criteria is 26th July 2023.
- Aspirants should be born after the 27th of July 1996 and before the 26th of July 2002.
- Candidates must have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
How to apply for the ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 Online?
After grasping the information of the ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023, let us continue ahead with the application process. If you have reached this section of the post then it becomes obvious, you are eligible to apply for the notified post. The recruitment form is available on the official page and the way to reach the application form is described below.
- The ITBP Constable Driver 2023 Recruitment Form is active on the Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment page: https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- The link to the page is also provided at the bottom of the article which will redirect you to the official website.
- The New User Registration and Login button is presented at the right corner of the official page.
- The novice applicants need to tap on the New Registration button. Whereas the candidates who have the login credentials can directly enter the details and proceed with the form.
- Aspirants need to enter their basic individual data and email id in the registration form. After its submission, the User Email id and Password will be given for the official login page.
- Now, hit the login button and enter the above credentials and submit it.
- Upload the appropriate size photograph and signature in the form.
- After submitting the above details, the recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Driver 2023 Examination Fee payment page will open.
- Here, the unreserved category applicants need to deposit Rs 100. The SC, ST and Ex-serviceman are exempt from the fees.
- The payment will be done through the payment online channels only.
- At last, print the recruitment form for the succeeding steps.
आईटीबीपी ड्राइवर भर्ती 2023 Selection Stages
The आईटीबीपी ड्राइवर भर्ती 2023 Selection Stages comprise various phases which will be organised by the competent authority. First shortlisting of the candidates will be done by the Physical Standard & Efficiency Test, aspirants who will meet the paramilitary physical requirements will be selected for the next stage. Now, the Written Test of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted and the exam standard will be of the matriculation.
Defence aspirants who will clear the above shortlisting will be asked to come for the next stage. This is the final stage in which Document Verification, Driving Test and Medical Examination will be conducted. Aspirants passing all the stages will eventually be recruited for the recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Driver 2023 Recruitment.
Essential ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 Link
|Apply Here||ITBP Driver Application Link|
|Look For More Information||ITBP Driver Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What ways will be used to recruit the aspirants for the specified post?
The selection of the candidates is based on a few steps which will be performed in a sequential order. The first step is PET followed by PST and written examination. Candidates who will clear the exam will be called for document verification, a driving test and a medical examination.
What is the end date for applying for the driver constable recruitment?
26th of July is the deadline for applying for recruitment. After the given date the application link will be deactivated for the applicants.
Which communities are exempted from the examination fee?
The Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Ex-Serviceman are given relaxation in the examination fees.
What information is required for the neophytes to register in the portal?
The personal details, email id and contact number are essential to insert in the registration form.