ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: To fill out the 297 vacant Medical Officer posts, ITBP is organizing a recruitment process. For this recruitment process, the applicants can apply from 15 February 2023 to 16 March 2023. The applicants can fill out the application form for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 exclusively on the conducting authority’s recruitment portal. Moreover, before the applicants fill out the application form, they will have to check out the notification for the recruitment process online. Additionally, the applicants can learn all the useful information available on the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification throughout this article as well.
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
There are a total of three Medical Officer designations at ITBP for which they are conducting this recruitment process. Prior to filling out the ITBP Medical Officer Application Form 2023 for any of these designations, it is compulsory for the applicants to check out that they are eligible for it. For this, the applicants will need to go through the eligibility criteria that the authority has assigned to that designation. Also, for the concerned post, the applicants have to submit the form along with the fee in accordance with the given deadline for the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
आईटीबीपी चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती 2023: Quick Details
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Medical Officer Posts||Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second|
Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy
Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)
|Total Number of Vacancies||297|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Start date of the Application Process||15 February 2023|
|Last date for the Application Form Submission||16 March 2023|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 400/-|
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Rounds||Documentation and Interview|
Physical Tests and Medical Examination
|ITBP Official Website||https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/|
|ITBP Recruitment Website||https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/|
Vacancy Details and Pay Scale
To know the vacancy details and pay scale for the three posts of Medical Officer, the applicants can go through the following table.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second|
|5||Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy|
|185||Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||107||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2023
- BMC Recruitment 2023
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria are related to the age and educational qualifications of the applicants. To know all of these eligibility criteria, the applicants can go through the table available below.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age (As on 16 March 2023)||Required Qualifications|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second|
|50 years||1. Must have completed the M.B.B.S Qualification or its equivalent |
2. Must be registered with State Medical Registrar
3. Must also have done a PG or Diploma in the specialities given in Section A/ B (Schedule I) of the Indian Medical Council Act.
4. Must also have pursued DM or M.Ch with an experience of 3 years in the acquired super-speciality of the first PG degree.
5. Must be permanently registered with MCI/ NCM/ State Medical Council prior to the final appointment.
6. It is compulsory for the applicants to complete the rotating internship to apply.
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second|
|40 years||1. Must have pursued a medical qualification in the allopathic system of medicines as per the Indian Medical Council Act (excluding licentiate qualification)|
2. Must have compulsorily completed the rotating internship.
3. Must also have done a PG or Diploma in the specialities given in Section A/ B (Schedule I) of the Indian Medical Council Act with 1.5 years of experience in the particular speciality.
4. Must be permanently registered with MCI/ NCM/ State Medical Council before the appointment.
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||30 years||Same educational qualification as Super Specialist Medical Officers, however, the PG/ Diploma is not required. |
The applicants who are currently pursuing the rotating internship can also apply although completing the internship before the final appointment is mandatory.
Relaxation in Maximum Age
In all three designations of the Medical Officers, some relaxation at the maximum age is applicable for the reserved categories. The details about this upper-age relaxation are in the table given below.
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Government Servants||5 years|
|Medical Graduates who joined Army Medical Corps as SSCOs||5 years|
|Government Servants and SSCOs of the OBC category||8 years|
|Government Servants and SSCOs of the SC/ ST category||10 years|
recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Medical Officer Online Application Process 2023
The applicants who want to take part in the recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in 2023 Medical Officer Recruitment can check out the following procedure.
- By using the URL https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/, the applicants first must visit the ITBP Recruitment Website.
- On the homepage of this website, the applicants need to select the “New Registration” option available at the top.
- With the help of this option, the applicants will open the registration form on their screens.
- This complete registration form must be filled out by the applicants to generate their login details.
- By using these created login credentials, the applicants must log in at the login portal and proceed with the application process.
- The applicants will now have to fill out all of the spaces given in the application form with accurate details.
- After this, the applicants also have to submit the documents required for the application form according to the given instructions.
- Now, prior to moving any further, it is necessary that the applicants cross-check all the details that they entered in the application fee.
- The applicants can now go ahead to perform the last step of the application process and pay the required application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid, the applicants can opt for the ITBP Medical Officer 2023 Form submission.
- It is recommended to the applicants that they possess a hard copy of the submitted application form for selection rounds.
For male applicants of UR, OBC and EWS categories it is compulsory to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee for the concerned Medical Officer posts. The applicants can make the payment of this application fee by using the online payment methods given by the authority. All the female applicants, the applicants of SC/ ST/ ESM categories do not have to pay any application fee to apply for the given posts.
CAPF ITBP Medical Officer 2023 Selection Process
In the CAPF ITBP Medical Officer 2023 Selection Process, the applicants will first be called for a round of Documentation and Interviews. For this selection round, the applicants will need to present all the original required documents to the conducting authority and appear for an interview at the allotted centre. After the completion of this round, the qualified applicants will take part in a Physical Standard Test which will be followed by a Medical Examination for final selection. To get all the latest updates about CAPF ITBP Medical Officer Selection Process 2023, the applicants must regularly visit our portal.
|Apply Now||ITBP Medical Officer Application Form 2023|
|Check Out For More Details||ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will all the applicants who fill out the application form for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 be called for the interview round?
No, only those applicants will be invited for the interview round whose online applications are accepted by the conducting authority as per their eligibility.
When will the interview round in the CAPF ITBP Medical Officer Selection Process 2023 be conducted?
The authority will share the details on the dates of the interview and documentation round on its website. Furthermore, the shortlisted applicants for the interview will also be issued an e-Admit card for it.
Can applicants pay the application fee for the concerned posts through a challan?
No, the applicants can only make the payment of the application fee with the help of the online payment methods on the authority’s website.