ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) is inviting male and female applicants to fill up the 37 vacant seats as Sub Inspector (Overseer) temporarily. The candidates who want to serve in ITBP must submit the application forms from 16th July 2022 till 14th August 2022 (11:59 pm) from its website.
To be a part of the selection procedure, all the participants must fill and submit the online form as per the instructions and within the mentioned time frame. Once, the date gets expired then under no circumstances, the officials will not approve the application forms.
Continue, reading this article to obtain details related to the ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 or visit the official portal recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in to get the latest updates about recruitment 2022.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022
Before applying for the आईटीबीपी सब-इंस्पेक्टर (ओवरसियर) भर्ती 2022, participants must read the official notification throughout to grab data regarding the total number vacancies, eligibility criteria and many more. The details mentioned inside the online form must be legitimate and matches the requirements for the post. Further, on this page, you will bump with the topics that will clear your doubts about the आईटीबीपी सब-इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2022.
|Recruitment Body||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (Overseer)|
|Availability of Online Forms||16th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the online forms||14th August 2022|
|Selection Procedure||PET,PST, Written Test, Documents Verification (DV), Medical Exam & Review Medical Exam (RME)|
|Location||India or Abroad|
आईटीबीपी सब-इंस्पेक्टर Vacancies Details 2022
The vacancies may increase/decrease as per the need for the applicant in the force. The notice about the modifications in the vacancies will get shared on the ITBPF official portal.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 Essential Qualifications
To get appointed as the SI (Overseer), ITBP all the participants must clear the criteria mentioned in the notification. Those who will clear the criteria will be permitted to attend the selection procedure. The materials about the essential qualifications, age limit as well as age relaxation are explained below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate should have qualified class 10th & 12th from a well recognised Board/Council.|
(b) He/She must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute/university recognised under the law of India.
|Age Limit||(a) The age limit of the candidates applying for the post should be between 20 years to 25 years.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) The upper age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), Ex-servicemen, and other categories will be applicable as per the government orders.|
Steps to Submit ITBP SI 2022 Online Forms
Post learning about the vacancies details, and eligibility criteria from the above sections. It is time to come across the steps needed for the आईटीबीपी सब इंस्पेक्टर (ओवरसियर) 2022 application process:
- Make a way by opening the official website of ITBP (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) on your search engine.
- Tick on ‘New User Registration’ available on the right side of the page.
- Press on the link and the new page will broadcast your Applicant Sign Up page.
- Start submitting the particulars needed on the sign-up page.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button present at the end of the page.
- The login pointers will get delivered to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Keep those pointers secure for the login process.
- To complete the ITBP Sub-Inspector online form 2022, applicants have to login into the candidate dashboard.
- Press on the ‘Login box given at the top of the page.
- Inside the applicant login column, enter your User Email, Password & Captcha code.
- Then tick on the ‘Login’ button.
- The candidate dashboard will get open.
- Start filling up the application form step-wise and enter all the correct details.
- Once you are done filling up the online form, submit the application fee via an Online medium.
- Press on the ‘Final Payment’ button and your payment process will get started.
- Do not refresh the page until the payment process gets completed.
- Finish the login process by downloading the application form as well as the fee receipt into your system.
- Also, take out the printed copy of the application form and fee receipt.
- Keep its copies safe until the completion of the selection procedure.
ITBP SI Selection Procedure
Post the finalization of the shortlisted application forms, the officials will invite the shortlisted applicants to attend the ‘Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Physical Standard Test (PSD), Written Exam, Verification of Documents, Medical Test & Review of Medical Test.
To attend the above-mentioned stages, applicants will be allotted a admit card which can be downloaded from the official website.
Individuals who will clear all the above-mentioned stages as per the guidelines will be issued with a ‘Joining Letter’ duly signed by the head of the ITBP officials.
|To Check More From||ITBP Official Website|
|To check more recruitment links this follow||Bihar News Homepage|
Yes, all applicants must create their accounts on the ITBP website while applying for any post.
No, applicants are instructed to submit only one application form at a time. By chance, if they submitted more than one form then the details on the latest form will be considered for the post.
No, candidates don’t have any offline medium (post, fax or email) to submit their recruitment form.
The list of documents that an individual is supposed to upload while filling up the application form includes: the marksheet of class 10th, 12th, Diploma certificate, category certificate, birth certificate, passport size photograph & signature photograph.