The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) issued the JAC 10th Result 2023 in the official portal. As we expected, the Jharkhand Class X Result is declared on 23rd April 2023. Pupils can visit the website for information on the JAC 10th Result 2023 by the supervising authorities. They can check the Jharkhand Board Matric Result 2023 without any obstacles.
If you want timely updates about the outcome proceedings then stay tuned to our article. We will also provide a result link to the students to make the JAC Board Matric Result 2023 searching process simplified.
JAC 10th Result 2023
The roll number and roll code are required for pupils in order to see the JAC 10th Result 2023. The outcome application cannot be filed or checked without these details. Unhappy students have several options available to them from the authorities to improve the झारखंड बोर्ड 10वीं परिणाम 2023. The students have the option of approaching the board for a second look at their answer sheet or a supplemental exam or a revaluation of their grades. The official portal or the school administration will provide all the updates on these events.
The school administration will produce the original mark sheet of the Jharkhand 10th Class Result 2023 and make it available in a few months. Students can collect it after the announcement by the respective schools.
|Category of Article||Result|
|Exam Name||JAC 10th|
|Supervising Authority||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Examination Date||2nd of March to 3rd of April|
|Result Issuance Date||released on 23rd May 2023|
Check Jharkhand Board Matric Result 2023 Release Date
At the end of May or the beginning of June each year, the supervising authority releases the results. The Jharkhand Board Matric Result 2023 is anticipated to be made public in the first week of June of this year as well. The authorities will update their portal with a notice for the issuance date of the outcome. Students must constantly check the jacresults.com portal for the result date.
jacresults.com 10th Result 2023 Content
The list of specifics which students come across while reviewing the result sometimes is provided incorrectly. If you also come across the incorrect detail then consult the authority. Below is a jacresults.com 10th Result 2023 content that is made available in the result.
- Name of the Exam Supervising Authority
- Pupil Name
- Roll Number
- Roll Code
- Born on date
- Parent’s Name
- list of Topics.
- Subject-wise Aggregate points
- Scored Points
- Aggregate marks in all subjects
- Aggregate Scored Marks
- Passing status
- Signature of the Supervising Authority
Download JAC 10th Result 2023 Online
Students can Download JAC 10th Result 2023 as soon as it is published. The way of checking the result is briefed in the points explained here.
- Firstly, open the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) portal: https://www.jacresults.com
- Secondly, tap on the jacresults.com 10th Result 2023 notification presented on the result section of the dashboard.
- Thirdly, provide the Roll Number and Roll Code in the next dashboard.
- Submit it.
- Eventually, the result will be shown on the screen of your device.
- Print the result and check the details provided in it.
- If you across any misprint make it corrected by the authorities.
Jharkhand 10th Class Result 2023 Via Digilocker
A new way of checking the Jharkhand 10th Class Result 2023 is via Digilocker. One of the motives of the Digilocker is to help pupils in searching their results. Let us check this technique also for downloading the result.
- Go to the Digilocker application from any smart device.
- Neophytes need to sign in to the account.
- Tap on the “Important Documents” icon on the screen.
- Select the Jharkhand Board Matric Result 2023 in the list.
- Select the exam year and enter your roll number and roll code on the dashboard.
- The mark sheet of the result will be imported on your device which will always remain there.
- Download it on your application.
JAC 10th Result 2023: Important Links
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
How can we check the result from the offline method?
Students can check the result from the offline method via the SMS process. The contact number of the authorities for checking the result is 5676750. Here send your roll number and roll code with your standard.
When can we apply for the supplementary exam application?
The concerned authority will inform students about the supplementary exam application via a notice on its portal.