JAC Delhi Counselling 2022: For the admission of candidates into UG courses of Engineering, Architecture, and Management, Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi is conducted. JAC Delhi counselling process for this year has been started on 5 September 2022. In this process, the candidates can register for admission and fill in their choices for their desirable Delhi government-funded colleges and the available courses in those colleges. Our article will focus on all the things related to the registration and choice filling for JAC Delhi Counselling 2022 and try to provide the candidates with relevant and valuable information to make the whole procedure of counselling hassle-free for them.
JAC Delhi Counselling 2022
The counselling procedure will be conducted online on the official website of JAC Delhi. The authority will provide the link to apply for the counselling and fill choices on the website. For all the candidates who are wondering about the process of online registration for counselling, we will talk about it in a detailed yet comprehensive manner in this article. But for now, we will proceed with this article with a table that concisely contains all the key details of JAC Delhi Counselling 2022.
|Conducting Authority||Department of Higher Education, Delhi|
|Name of the Counselling Process||Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi|
|Courses||UG Engineering, Architecture and Management Courses|
|Start Date of the Registration Process of Counselling||5 September 2022|
|Last date to Apply for the Counselling||25 September 2022|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Authority’s Official Website||https://jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in/|
How to register for JAC Delhi Counselling 2022?
The following is a step-by-step process to register for counselling, the candidates can follow it the way it is provided for their online registration for JAC Delhi Counselling 2022
- In order to register for online counselling, the candidates first need to visit the official portal of JAC Delhi.
- On the homepage of the portal right under the “Candidate Activity Board” the candidates will be able to see a link that reads “Click Here for New Registration and Choice filling”
- As it is apparent in the image above, the candidates now have to enter their JEE Main Application Number and Password as login details.
- After signing in the candidates can register for the counselling and enter their choices for the colleges and courses.
- The candidates after filling all the details in the registration form for the counselling will have to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
What to do if a Candidate forgets their password?
If a Candidates forgets their login password then he/she can easily reset it by following the below-given steps:
- On the login window, the candidates need to click on the “forgot password” which is adjacent to the sign-in option.
- Now, the candidates will be given two options- either they can choose to reset the password through OTP sent on their registered mobile number or through a rest link sent on their registered email id.
- The candidates after choosing the suitable option have to enter their JEE Main application number and the security pin given on the screen.
- The candidates can now reset their password using the OTP or reset link.
JAC Delhi Admission Process
Post the completion of the registration and choice filling process for counselling, the first round seat allotment result will be announced. The seat allotment result will contain the names of the selected candidates and the colleges allotted to them. The candidates then have to physically report to their respective allotted colleges for document verification after the payment of the seat acceptance fee, after this the candidates need to freeze their allotted seats online through the candidates’ login window on the website. The counselling consists of 4 rounds and a spot round (if seats are available) according to which the seats are allotted to the candidates.
Important Dates for round one of Admission Process
|Counselling Registration and Choice Filling: Start Date||5 September 2022|
|Counselling Registration and Choice Filling: Last Date||25 September 2022|
|First Round Seat Allotment Result Announcement Date||28 September 2022|
|Dates for Physical Reporting to the Allotted College for Document Verification||29 September 2022 to 4 October 2022 (different dates for different region colleges)|
|Last date for Seat Freezing||4 October 2022|
|Registration and Choice Filling for Counselling||JAC Delhi Counselling 2022: Registration and Choice Filling|
|Authority’s Official Portal||JAC Delhi Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The candidates can register for online counselling till 25 September 2022.
The first round seat allotment result will be released on 28 September, the selected candidates can opt for other rounds of admission after its release.
The candidates can contact the authority for their queries through the below-mentioned contact details from 10 AM to 5 AM on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Contact Numbers: 920559822 and 9205559822 (DTU), 9205559820 and 9205559821 (NSUT), 9205559826 and 9205559827 (IITD), 9205559824 and 9205559825 (IGDTUW), 9205559828 and 9205559829 (DSEU).
Email Address: [email protected]
All the updates about the admission portal will be provided by our portal. For any queries, the candidates can comment below.