JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will be releasing the Bridge Course program admit card on 18th June 2022 at JCECEB’s official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. All those applicants who submitted the application forms can download their exam admit card by entering their login credentials.
The officials of JCECEB will share the link to the applicant’s registered mobile number and email address who are planning to appear in the examination from where they can download the Bridge Course admit card. Stay tuned to this page to grab more data related to the JCECEB Bridge Course admit card 2022.
JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022
The board will issue the Jharkhand Bridge Course hall ticket only to those applicants who were found eligible to appear in the examination. The JCECEB Bridge Course Hall Ticket will not be shared with the applicants through any kind of post and it should be the applicant’s duty to keep their JCECEB hall ticket secure till the exam day. The applicant without holding their JCECEB Bridge Course hall ticket will not be given the consent to sit in the examination by the center officials. Continue reading this page, to collect information such as schedule, exam pattern, hall ticket download process, and many more.
|Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No of Vacancies||660|
|Availability of Admit Card||18th June 2022|
JCECEB Bridge Course Schedule
The various activities that are involved in the Jharkhand Bridge Course programme examination are shared in the table below:
|Issue of Admit Card||18th June 2022|
|Exam Date||22nd June 2022|
|Applying for objections to model answer key||23rd June 2022 to 24th June 2022|
|Posting of revised answer key||27th June 2022|
|Publication of Result||29th June 2022|
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Bridge Course Admit Card
The participants who are going to sit in the Bridge Course online examination must download their jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in admission letter a few days prior to the big day so that they didn’t have to encounter the problem of server issues. He/She must take out the printout of the Jharkhand Bridge Course admission letter in coloured format with the proper visibility of all the pointers. The admission letter for the Jharkhand Bridge Course program shouldn’t be torn from anywhere.
If the detail mentioned inside the admission letter doesn’t match with the applicant application form then the board have full right to cancel the examination of the applicant. In case, the applicant is having any issues in downloading the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Bridge Course admission letter then they must immediately contact the board and submit their grievance.
JCECEB Bridge Course Exam Pattern
The question paper will contain 150 MCQ questions and the examination will be conducted in two shifts. In the first shift of the exam, paper 1 & paper 2 will be held whose time duration will be 1 hour 40 minutes, and paper 3 will be conducted in the second shift which will be of 2 hours 30 minutes. The examination pattern of the JCECEB Bridge Course is explained in the following chart:
|Technical Specific Subject||100 questions|
|General Studies||20 questions|
|General Mathematics||20 questions|
|General Science||10 questions|
How to Download JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card?
The steps that are involved in the downloading process of the JCECEB Bridge Course admit card can be read from the pointers explained below:
- Start the process by opening the JCECEB’s official portal jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the left side of the home page, the section of the ‘Admit Card’ will be available, click on it.
- After ticking on the admit card option, you will directly land on the JCECEB’s admit card page.
- On that page, select the examination and then fill up the details asked on the candidate login page.
- Once you are done after submitting all the details, you will see that your JCECEB Bridge Course admit card will appear on the screen.
- Start investigating all the details mentioned on the admit card, download the file to your device, and save it for future reference.
Proofs needed for JCECEB Bridge Course Exam
The applicant’s identification will be verified by the documents which they have to carry along with them to the exam centre. The list of those documents is as follows:
- JCECEB Bridge Course admit card.
- Government Id.
- Colored passport size photograph.
- Any authorized ID proof verified by the Gazetted Officer.
Instructions for Exam Day
The list of examination which every appearing applicant have to follow on the examination day are shared below:
- The applicants must reach the exam centre allotted to them at least 1 hour earlier to complete the attendance procedure.
- He/She must carry the documents with them to the exam centre for the cross-verification process.
- They must corporate with the officials appointed at the exam centre by following the COVID-19 protocols and giving them time while they are noting down the body temperature.
- Leave all your personal belongings such as electronic devices, textual materials etc at the door of the exam hall.