JEE Main Answer Key 2022 – As per the latest notification, the administration will be releasing the JEE Main answer key for the examination in a few days. The JEE main examination is still going on. The examination is conducted in two shifts. Shifts 1, 2 and after the exam will be concluded the authority will be releasing the JEE Main Answer Key 2022. First, shift 1 will be conducted, and then shift 2 in the noon. You will be able to see the JEE mains answer key by entering the asked details. Shift 1 for JEE mains and shift 2 will be completed soon.
As soon as the exam gets over the officials will display a new notification. Which will inform you about the release date of the JEE Main 2022 answer key.
JEE Main Answer Key 2022
First shift 1 will be conducted then after 12 shift 2 will be conducted. The examination will be conducted till 29th June 2022. The authority has conducted session 1. Soon the management will be conducting session 2. Many candidates have filled out the form to attend this examination. The candidates have appeared for the examination and are giving the exam with full dedication. So all the candidates will be soon able to download the JEE Main official answer key. You will be able to check the answers through the answer key.
jeemain.nta.nic.in Main Answer Key 2022
|Article type||JEE Main Answer Key 2022|
|Article category||Answer key|
|Name of the organization||Department of Higher Education|
|Exam mode||Computer-based test|
|Exam date||23rd to 29th June 2022|
|Exam type||entrance exam|
|Release date of result||To be announced|
|Date of publishing the answer key||To be announced|
JEE Main Provisional Answer Key 2022
The authority will first release the provisional JEE mains solution key. The answer key will be for all the candidates to compare their marks. You can check your marks and then you will get idea of your performance in the examination. Once the authority has released the answer key then you will be able to check it. So wait till the exam gets over. Then you can check the answers from the JEE Main answer key. Moreover, you can also file an objection to it. For that, you are required to read the next paragraph. As we will be discussing the objection for the same.
|Institutional JEE Main Answer Key by Resonance||Available Soon|
|Institutional JEE Main Answer Key by Reliable Kota||Available Soon|
Joint Entrance Exam Main Answer Key 2022 Objection
All the candidates who if they are willing to file an objection to it. They have to send the objection in the proper format. If they feel that there is any mistake in checking. Or if they are not satisfied with the checking. Then they can file an objection to it. Make sure that the objection should be genuine. Submit your queries in the given format to the concerned authorities. The authority will soon release the JEE mains Response key. And after that, you will be able to file an objection to it.
How to Check Joint Entrance Exam Main Answer Key 2022
As of now, everyone knows that the examination is still going on. So all the JEE Main answer keys for all the subjects will be displayed soon. And it will be published on the official portal. Once the notification is released you will come to know about it. And for that, you have to be in regular touch with the site. Here we have stated the full procedure to check the answer key.
- To check out the Joint Entrance Exam mains answer key, firstly go to the official portal of the Department of Higher Education i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to select the JEE main answer key option under the News and Event option. Which is available on the main page of the site.
- Third, you will be redirected to the new page, and there you will be asked to enter the details like – Application number and date of birth.
- Now after entering all the required details then tap on submit option.
- The answer key for the examination will appears before you on your screen.
- Check out the answers from the answer key and then click on the download option to save it.
- By following the above steps you will be successful in downloading the answer key for the examination.
Procedure to calculate scores through JEE Mains Answer Key
You will be able to calculate your score through the Shift 1, 2 answer key. If any candidate is facing any issue regarding the same then follow these steps.
- To calculate the scores first, download the JEE shift 1,2 answer key by following the above steps.
- Secondly, you should start checking your answers from the answer key.
- Thirdly, if your answer matches the JEE Main 2022 answer key then you have to add on 4 marks.
- If in case the answer which you mark did not match then deduct 1 mark from it.
- Lastly, calculate the total marks and that will be your all-over scores for the JEE mains examination.
- These are the simple steps through which you will be able to check your scores through the JEE Main official answer key.
JEE Main Answer Key 2022: Important Links
NTA will be conducting the JEE main second session from 21st July 2022 to 30th July 2022
The result for the main will be declared soon. The authority has not officially announced it till now. You will come to know about it very soon.
There will be only two sessions conducted for JEE mains