JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP has announced the JEE Polytechnic Seat Allotment Result on 14th September 2022. JEECUP Polytechnic registered candidates can check the UP Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result online on the official website. Moreover, the JEECUP Polytechnic Second Allotment Result link is provided on our page. जेईईसीयूपी पहली सीट आवंटन परिणाम 2022 will be allotted to the registered candidates on the basis of merit rank. The candidates will further complete the admission process and secure their allotted seats. This article will guide you in checking the JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022 online.
JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022
The result will be accessible to only those candidates who registered for JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling and paid the registration fee. The UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment will be done according to the candidate’s merit rank, category, choice order, and reservation policy. In addition, candidates will be given options to provide their confirmation for the allotted seat. Afterwards, the candidates will report to the allotted institute to complete the further admission process. Detailed information has been shared further in this article. Start to read the article to the end to learn how to check JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
To Download Allotment>> UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
जेईईसीयूपी पहली सीट आवंटन परिणाम 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Council||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP)|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)|
|Article Category||JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022|
|JEECUP Seat Allotment 2022 Result Declaration||14th September 2022|
|Mode of Declaration||Online|
|Required Details||Application Number|
|JEECUP Official Website||https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/|
UP Polytechnic Second Round Counselling Result: Important Dates
|Exercising Freeze/ Float Options|
|11th to 13th September 2022 (05:00 P.M.)|
|Security Fee Deposition (Float Candidates)|
College Fee Deposition (Freeze Candidates)
|11th to 13th September 2022|
|Registration for JEECUP 2nd Round Counselling||11th to 13th September 2022|
|Registration for JEECUP 2nd Round Counselling||16th to 18 September 2022|
UP JEEC (Polytechnic) Seat Allotment Result Date
The UP Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022 will be released as per the JEECUP Counselling schedule i.e. 14th September 2022. The authority will generate the JEECUP Polytechnic Seat Allotment Result 2022 on the official portal. Furthermore, the candidates will have to log in using their application number and password used at the time of registering for the online counselling. Therefore, we advise you to keep your login credentials handy so that you can check your UP Polytechnic Counselling Result without any hassle.
jeecup.admissions.nic.in Seat Allotment Result Particulars
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result will indicate all the important details of the allotted seat. Moreover, the candidates are required to check the accuracy of the following details present in the UP Polytechnic Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result:
- Name of the Concerned Authority
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Allotted Institute Name
- Institute Branch Code
- Institute Address
- Allotted Seat Category
- Total Marks Scored by the Candidate
- Candidate’s Merit Rank
Steps To Check JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022
The candidates are advised to follow the steps provided in this section to download the JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022. The following steps will help you easily access the JEECUP Polytechnic second Seat Allotment Result:
- Start by opening the official portal on your web browser – https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/
- Moreover, scroll down to the Candidate Activity Board and click on the UP Polytechnic Second Seat Allotment Result 2022 link.
- Afterwards, the link will open the login portal where you will provide your application number and password.
- Finally, your Uttar Pradesh JEE (Polytechnic) Allotment Result will open.
- Check the printed details and lastly, print out a hard copy for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Counselling Result 2022 Available Options
Immediately after checking the JEECUP Allotment Result, the candidates are required to provide their confirmation for the allotted seat. The candidates will choose from the following options for the UP Polytechnic Counselling Result 2022:
- Float – The candidate who has been allotted a seat but wishes to get a better seat will opt for the float option. In addition, if the candidate chooses the float option after the 1st and 2nd seat allotment then he/she will have to pay a security amount of Rs. 3000/- online. This will reserve the previously allotted seat for the candidate. However, he/she will have to accept the allotted seat on the third stage or else the seat will be cancelled.
- Freeze – The candidates who wish to accept the allotted seat will opt for the freeze option. After this, he/she will get all the original documents verified by the pre-selected helpline centre for document verification. Afterwards, the candidate will pay the course fee online. For this purpose, a link will be generated on the candidate’s login page.
UP Polytechnic College Allotment Letter
Soon after depositing the course fee, the candidate will download the UP Polytechnic College Allotment Letter. The option to download the JEECUP College Allotment Letter will be available to the candidates who successfully submitted the fee online. Moreover, the candidates are required to download the UP Polytechnic Provisional Admission Letter and present it on the day of reporting to the allotted institute.
JEECUP 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022: Important Links
When is the authority releasing the UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Result 2022?
The authority declared UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Result on 14th September 2022.
Can I withdraw from the counselling process if do not wish to participate further?
Yes, you can withdraw from participating in the JEECUP Counselling 2022 if you do not wish to seek admission.
What are the criteria for choosing the float option in UP JEEC Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result?
The candidate will have to deposit a security fee amount of Rs. 3,000/- online to reserve the allotted seat. For more details, kindly read the article.
What are the details required for checking the UP Polytechnic Second Seat Allotment Result 2022?
The candidate will need the login credentials such as their application number and password.