Jeet Adani: Jeet Adani, the youngest son of famous businessman Gautam Adani and philanthropist mother Dr Priti Adani, is nowadays in news because of two reasons. Firstly, the entry of Jeet Adani into Adani’s business as Vice President has the whole sole responsibility of Adani Airports and Adani Digital Labs. Secondly, because of his news of getting engaged to Miss. Diva Jaimin Shah, daughter of diamond merchant Jaimin Shah of C. Dinesh and Co. Pvt. Ltd. on 12 March 2023. This article serves you with information on Jeet Adani Net Worth including his biography, family, and engagement news. Let’s take a look at Gautam Adani’s youngest son’s life in detail.
Jeet Adani Biography
Jeet Adani, son of Gautam Adani has been in the news recently, due to many factors. Other than being the richest man, Gautam Adani has recently got his son engaged to a diamond merchant’s daughter, Diva Jaimin Shah. Some of these factors have made the family in the limelight. In this article, our goal is to provide you with detailed information about Jeet Adani. We will try to provide you with the net worth, bio, family and engagement information with other relevant details also.
Gautam Adani, Father of Jeet Adani
Listening to the life story of someone successful gives you the insight to manage things and try to reach out to their position. One such person worth knowing is a Business tycoon and Chairperson of The Adani empire, Gautam Adani. The Adani Empire was founded on 20 July 1988 i.e. 34 years ago in Ahembadab. It is a conglomerate industry which means, it is a multi-industry combined with multiple business entities.
The chairman Gautam Adani established the company with the flagship with a capital of Rs. 5 Lakh. He started the business with diamond trading which turned him into a millionaire when he was just 20. As a child, he worked as a diamond sorter when he moved to Mumbai for around 3 years and when he learned about the entity of the diamond business, he planned to open one of his own.
Gautam Adani got married to a doctor (dentist) and philanthropist Priti Adani, who gave birth to two extremely talented boys, the elder one Karan Adani and the younger one Jeet Adani. According to Forbes, 2022 Adani’s net worth was $80 billion as of 4 January 2022.
About Jeet Adani
Jeet Adani, son of Gautam Adani and Priti Adani and grand-son of Shantaben Adani and Shantilal Adani was born on 7 November 1997 in Ahmedabad. He was born in a Gujarati family and is 25+ years of age currently. He is a scorpion by the zodiac sign. He has an elder brother Karan Adani (CEO of Adani Ports) who got married to Paridhi Adani (a corporate lawyer). Another name added to the family is Diva Jaimin Shah, who is the fiancee of Jeet Adani. They got engaged recently on 13th March 2023. It is said that function was a low-key ceremony as only close relatives and family members witnessed the couple exchanging rings.
Physically mentioned Jeet Adani is approximately 5’9” tall. His hair colour is black and so is his eye colour. He has the physique of a normal Indian man.
Jeet’s Education and Career
- Jeet Adani started his schooling at Ahmedabad International School situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. For his higher education, he was sent to the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- In 2014, while he was in school in class 11, Jeet along with his friends Malav Majithia, Maharash Shah, Ajay Jakasania and Jenit Patel initiated a start, a non-profitable organisation named “Ek Prayas”. The motive behind starting this organisation was only to help needy people. They raised the funds by selling their art of photography by organizing an exhibition and displaying their unique clicks in Gujarat.
- Later in 2018 he came back to India and oversaw a campaign for Kattupali port in Tamil Nadu
- Jeet Adani started his career by studying the Capital market, risks, and governance policy at CFO’s office.
- In 2019, he received his degree from the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania followed by which he was named the vice president of Adani Group Finance Group.
- The year 2020 brought a fortune for Jeet Adani as this year he became the Director of Adani Airport Holdings Ltd.
Profile Summary of Jeet Adani
|ABOUT JEET ADANI|
|Nick Name||Jeet Adani|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1997|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|College/ University||University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences|
|Marital status||Engaged on 12 March 2023|
|Fiancee||Diva Jaimin Shah|
|Parents||Gautam Adani and Dr Priti Adani|
|Siblings||Karan Adani (Brother), Paridhi Adani (sister-in-law)|
|Friends||Malav Majithia, Maharash Shah, Ajay Jakasania and Jenit Patel|
|Hobbies||Listening to songs, driving luxury vehicles, Photography|
|Languages known||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
Interests of Group Finance VP Jeet Adani
A person without interests or hobbies gets to a boring same old life, where he/she works, eats and sleeps. Interests and hobbies are important in one’s life, what you do, what you like and so is for Jeet Adani.
- Jeet Adani like flying and doing social work.
Once Jeet Adani shared his picture on social media from the cockpit flying the plane and also he shared another picture posing from the cockpit.
- In the lists of interest, Jeet Adani is often seen donating blood. He and his brother Karan Adani also donate blood often. His main motive behind organizing and donating blood is to build a bridge between the needy and those who are willing to help and have the capability to help.
- He actively promotes the idea of working for the greater good deed.
- His passion for helping everyone and making a caring society is what makes him different from others.
Jeet Adani’s Net Worth
Indian Vice President of Adani group and Finance Group and current Director of Adani Airport Ltd. have a net worth of $1.2 billion in 2023. He is on the list of one of India’s Wealthiest businessmen. Their business expansion is in energy and utilities, transportation and logistics, incubation, green energy, total gas, transmission, power etc. They have invested almost in all sectors excelling in every aspect. Recently they have also received the ACIs The Voice of Customer Award for their outstanding services. The projects like green hydrogen are a great success for Adani Group.
About Adani Group, Work Nature
Adani enterprises started its career with diamonds and slowly entered into many different industries like airports, roads, water management, solar manufacturing, edible oils, integrated resource solutions, integrated agriculture products, bunkering, data centres, solar PV manufacturing, agri-output source, aerospace and defence and many more. At the company of 32,000 plus workers, employees have rated 3.8 to work culture, 4.0 to work balance, and 3.7 to Adani group. Adani power is diversified and became one of the largest thermal power producers in India by producing a 12,450 MW capacity of power. When Jeet was welcomed into the Adani group, a survey was taken from the employees, which stated that they are excited and looking forward to work with Adani’s youngest son.
Interesting facts about Jeet Adani
- Jeet Adani loves listening to music and playing the guitar and is also had a very keen interest in photography since childhood.
- He is fond of luxury cars, many luxury cars like Rolls Royce Ghost, and BMW-7 are already owned by Adani Family.
- Recently in October 2022, Gautam Adani purchased Range Rover 30 diesel long-wheelbase model. He is also seen with Vellfire, Ferrari California, and many amazing cars like this.
- Recently, after being appointed as the director of Adani Airport, Jeet Adani posted on Instagram stating 100% green energy and announced for CSMIA to become 1st fully sustainable airport.
- He has an Instagram account where he is most active, in all he has 806 followers as of now.
- He has a pilot’s licence and often posts about flying on his Instagram account.
What does Jeet Adani do?
Currently, Jeet Adani is the Vice President of the Group Finance at Adani Groups.
When was Jeet Adani enganged?
Jeet Adani was engaged on 12 March, to Miss Diva Jaimin Shah.
What is the age of Jeet Adani?
Jeet Adani is 25 years old as of 2022, 7 November.
Does Jeet Adani have an Instagram account?
Yes, Jeet Adani is mostly active on Instagram @jeetadani.