JEST 2023 Admit Card: At the end of February, the JEST application process was completed, now candidates are looking for the JEST 2023 Admit Card. Candidates can start to download the admit card from 16th March 2023. Candidates can download the call letter from the official portal or in the link box provided in the given article. The date of the written examination is 26th March 2023 which will be conducted in specific cities.
On the jest.org.in portal, all the details of the examination will be updated by the concerned authorities. Candidates looking for the details of the admit card and the written examination can read our article and resolve all their queries. This article will be helpful for the candidates appearing in the JEST 2023 Examination.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
JEST 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the call letter from the jest.org.in portal. They only need to enter their registration number and the password of the portal and login into their account. After that their admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates should go through the details provided in the JEST 2023 Admit Card and read all the instructions provided on it. On the examination day, candidates should reach the centre on the reporting time and carry a photo identity card.
Check Here>>> JEST Hall Ticket 2023 Link
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Screening Test|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Conducting Body||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Program Offered||PhD and Integrated PhD|
|Courses||Physics, Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Biology|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Examination Date||26th March 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Timing||10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
jest.org.in 2023 Admit Card Release Date
According to the recent update, the jest.org.in 2023 Admit Card Release Date is 16th March 2023. The call letter will be released on the authorized site of the concerned authority. Candidates can browse websites on the regular basis for updates on the admit card. Admit cards for the examination will only be released online. No post or email of the JEST 2023 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates.
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
How to download the JEST 2023 Hall Ticket?
Candidates who are appearing in the written examination can start to download the hall ticket from the month of March. In the official portal, candidates will be provided with a link to download the hall ticket. The process to download the JEST 2023 Hall Ticket is explained in the following steps.
- First and foremost, navigate to the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)-2023 portal.
- On the right corner of the home page, tap on the admit card notification.
- Next, enter the JEST registration id and password and login into the account by submitting the application.
- After that, your admit card will be displayed on the window.
- Finally, print the hall ticket and carry it to your examination centre.
JEST 2023 Exam Scheme
The written examination of the Joint Entrance Screening Test will be conducted on the 26th of March. The mode of examination is offline where candidates have to fill in the bubbles in the OMR answer sheets. The time span of the examination is three hours divided into three parts i.e Part A, B and C. The JEST 2023 Exam Scheme is simplified in the given table which will help the candidates to understand the written examination pattern.
|Parts||Total Questions||Marks for each question||Negative Marking|
Examination Day Instructions
For the smooth functioning of the examination, candidates are provided with general instruction which needs to be followed by the appearing candidates. JEST 2023 Examination Day Instructions also resolve the queries of the candidates related to the examination. Candidates must read the instruction and abide by them:
- Candidates must carry a valid identity proof card and ensure that they reach the venue in time.
- Candidates should not open the question paper seal before the commencement of the exam.
- Carefully enter the examination registration number with a black or blue ballpoint pen on the question paper.
- Candidates must enter their name, registration number and other basic details asked in the OMR sheet.
- Only scientific calculator is allowed in the examination hall.
- Things which are prohibited in the examination hall are mobile phones, electronic devices, pencil boxes etc.
- Candidates will be provided with extra blank pages for the rough work.
- At the end of the examination, candidates need to submit their original OMR sheet and are allowed to carry Candidate’s OMR copy.
JEST 2023 Admit Card: Important links
|Download Here||JEST 2023 Admit Card Link (Available Soon)|
|For More Information||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Check Updated News On||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the JEST 2023 written examination date?
The JEST examination will be held on the 26th of March in the given examination centres.
When can we download the JEST admit card from the website?
Candidates can start to download the admit card from the first week of March in the JEST portal.
What documents do we need to carry on the examination day?
Candidates appearing in the JEST examination, only need to carry a valid id.