The Office of the Giridih Deputy Commissioner-District Magistrate has issued the official notification for the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023. Aspirants looking for the Chowkidar post recruitment can apply for 389 posts. Applicants are requested to go through the recruitment notification for first-hand information. Only start the application procedure if found eligible for the respective posts. The concerned authority will only accept the recruitment form submitted via post. The submission procedure will commence on the 16th of October and continue till the 16th of November.
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
While applying for the recruitment form, aspirants must fill out accurate information. The provided information should be in legible handwriting. Applicants are requested to submit the Jharkhand Giridih Watchman Recruitment Form 2023 within the deadline. The recruitment authority will not accept the recruitment form posted after the specified date. Afterwards, eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the recruitment procedure. Candidates qualifying in all the recruitment stages will be selected for the Chowkidar posts.
झारखंड चौकीदार भर्ती 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Jharkhand Chowkidar|
|Supervising Authority||Office of the Deputy Commissioner-District Magistrate, Giridih|
|Name of the Post||Chowkidar (Watchman)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5200 to 20200|
|Number of Vacancies||389|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Start of Application Submission||16th of October|
|Mode of Submission||Offline|
|Last Date of Submission||16th of November|
|Application Fees||General Category: Rs 100|
Reserved Category: Rs 50
|Selection Stages||Written Exam|
Physical Standard & Efficiency Test
|Official Address||Giridih, Jharkhand|
- Delhi Govt Hospital Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- GRSE Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
Jharkhand Giridih Watchman Recruitment Eligibility 2023
It is to notify candidates that the concerned authority will only accept the form of the candidates adhering to the recruitment qualification criteria. The points given below provide the eligibility criteria for the respective post.
- Must be a domiciled resident of Jharkhand State.
- Must have qualified 10th Standard from the affiliated state or centreboard.
- Must be physically fit and follow the parameters set by the officials for the post.
- Must have reached the age of 18 years, whereas the maximum age is listed below category-wise:
- Unreserved Category: 35 years
- Backwards and Extreme Backward Category: 37 years
- Female Applicants: 38 years
- Scheduled Tribe Applicants: 40 years
- Must know riding a bicycle.
Jharkhand Chowkidar 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||List of Category||Total Vacant Seats||Women Seats|
|02||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||72||04|
|03||Other Backward Class (OBC)||26||01|
|04||Backward Class (BC)||19||01|
|05||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||39||02|
Apply Online for Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have confirmed their eligibility for the respective posts. Now, they are permitted to apply for the recruitment. Eligible candidates must follow a set of sequential steps to submit the form successfully. These steps are comprehended in the following points.
- Applicants must download the official notification to obtain the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Form 2023.
- It is available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Print out the form.
- Fill up the accurate details with the black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Affix the image and put your signature.
- Put the recruitment form and other relevant documents in the envelope.
- At the top of the envelope, write the Advertisement Number, Name of the Post, Beet Number, Name of the Village and Panchayat, and Name of the Police Station.
- Lastly, post the envelope at the address given below.
Jharkhand Chowkidar Application Fees
Candidates must deposit the Jharkhand Chowkidar Application Fees 2023 via Bank Draft. The details of the application fees are tabulated below. Aspirants are requested to deposit the application fees accordingly. They must deposit the fees through the bank draft in the Deputy Commissioner of Giridih.
|Particulars of Category||Application Fees|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs 50|
|Divyang/ Female Applicants||Exempted|
The documents required to be attached to the recruitment form are listed below. Candidates are requested to go through the list, put the documents accordingly in the envelope, and send them to the given official address.
- 4 Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate for Reservation
- Birth Certificate
- Application Fee Payment photocopy
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: Important Links
FAQs Related to the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment
What is the recruitment method for Chowkidar posts?
The selection of candidates will be done in three stages. These stages are given below:
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standard Test
3. Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates qualifying in all the stages will be called for document verification for final selection.
What is the pay scale for the Chowkidar post?
The Chowkidar pay scale is Rs 5200 to 20200 with 1800 grade pay.