The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration for interested candidates willing to apply for the paramedical courses. The officials opened the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration on 2nd June 2023. Candidates interested in the paramedical course can apply for the entrance test till 25th June 2023. Students have plenty of time to prepare for the exam, which will be conducted on 16th July 2023. To know more information regarding the Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2023, we suggest the candidates read the article until the end.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration
JCECEB is responsible for conducting the exam for the admission procedure in Jharkhand. To get admission to the paramedical and Pharmacy courses candidates are required to appear for the entrance tests. The Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration to fill out for the paramedical entrance exam is available online on the official portal https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. Candidates are required to visit the official portal online to fill out the application form and get themselves registered for the entrance exam. Here in this article, the candidates will be read about eligibility criteria, application fee, the procedure to fill out the application form and much more information which will be relevant to the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration.
Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
|Intermediate or Matric Level
|Pharmacy (2 years and 3 months)
Para-Medical (2 years Diploma)
Dresser/ Medical Lab. Attendant/ Radiographer Course (1-year Certification)
|Mode of Application
|Mode to Pay Application Fee
JCECEB Entrance Exam 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Commencement of Application Form
|02nd June 2023
|Date of Conclusion of Application Form
|25th June 2023
|Last date to pay the Application Fee
|25th June 2023
|Correction Date in Online Application Form
|26th and 27th June 2023
|16th July 2023
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam which will clear the eligibility standards. These standards are decided by the Examination officials. If the candidate does not fulfil the criteria, the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration of such candidates will not be selected and thus they won’t be able to give the exam for this session. The jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
|Age bar Eligibility
|10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as the subjects
|17 years completed on or before 31st December 2023
|12th pass with recognized board
|No age limit
|Dresser/ Medical Lab. Attendant/ Radiographer
|No age limit
Jharkhand 2023 Paramedical Entrance Registration Fee
To make sure about the submission of the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration, the candidates are required to submit the application fee along with the submission of the application form. The amount to be paid by the candidate for the registration of the application form is decided on the basis of the category the candidate has chosen for the examination. The Jharkhand 2023 Paramedical Entrance Registration Fee are as follows:
|Amount for the Application Fee
|Un-reserved or OBC/OBC I/OBC II Category
Steps for Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023 Registration
Steps for Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam 2023 Registration is for candidates who find it difficult to apply online. We hereby request the candidates to read the entire process and register for the exam correctly.
- The candidates must utilise the following URL in their individual browsers to start the process: https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- The candidates will be sent to the homepage of the board’s official website by this URL.
- The candidates must now select the “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- JCECEB-2023” option on the homepage.
- The applicants would arrive at the page with online registration links for numerous entrance tests using this choice.
- The registration link for Jharkhand PMECE-2023 must be clicked by the candidates at this point.
- After that, candidates must click the appropriate link to “Apply Online” on the entrance exam page.
- Now, the applicants must select the course for which they want to apply and complete the registration form.
- The applicants must complete the application form with the login information they created after completing the registration process.
- The applicants must pay the requisite application fee and upload the necessary papers after fully completing the application form.
- The applicants must then submit the application form and obtain a hard copy of it for use in connection with the exam.
Ranchi Paramedical Exam 2023 Required Documents
At the time of applying for the entrance exam, candidates are supposed to upload the Ranchi Paramedical Exam 2023 Required Documents during the submission of the Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration. The list of documents that needed to be uploaded is as follows:
- Medical Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- Government-issued ID
- Scanned Photograph
- Left-hand thumbprint Impression
Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration: Important Instructions
- Candidates are supposed to download the admit card once it is released by the officials after the application link is closed.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam time.
- The exam will be conducted in two phases Phase 1 will be conducted from morning 10:30 to noon 12:30. Phase 2 will be conducted from afternoon 2:00 to 4:30 in the evening.
- In the examination hall, the candidates will get the question paper which will have 50 multiple-choice questions for each subject.
|Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Registration
|To Check More
|Jharkhand Paramedical Notification 2023
|To Read More
|Bihar News Homepage
What is the last date to apply for the Jharkhand Entrance Test 2023?
Application forms for Jharkhand Entrance Test 2023 can be submitted till 25th June 2023.
What is the date for the entrance test 2023?
Officials will arrange the Jharkhand Paramedical entrance exam on 16th July 2023.
Which documents are required for the application registration
The documents required by the candidates are photographs, signatures, govt. issued ID, 10th and 12th Certificate, etc.
How will the board provide the applicants for the entrance exam with their admit cards?
The board will post the appropriate URL on its official website to distribute the admit card for the entrance exam to the applicants.