Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023: The registration process for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023 has started and the candidates can apply for the first round of seat allotment till 16th June 2023. The registration process involves filling out choices of colleges and courses by the candidates and payment of the application fee. Jharkhand Polytechnic Seat Allotment process will proceed according to the choices filled by the candidates.
Since counselling is such an important part of the admission process, the candidates must be wondering about the registration and choice locking for the process, our article aims to answer all of their queries about the process. We will delve into a detailed discussion about everything that is relevant to the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process 2023.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023
The counselling for the first round of seat allotment in Polytechnic Courses has started online on the website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The link for the registration is provided here as well. The step-by-step process of registering for counselling is shared by us in this article. For now, the candidates can have a look at all the details that are associated with the counselling process in this table of highlights prepared by us below.
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic Courses|
|Article Category||Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling|
|Counselling Process Registration: Start Date||8th June|
|Counselling Process Registration: Last Date||22nd June|
|Dates for Edition in filled Choices||23rd June|
|Seat Allotment||28th June|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
How to register for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023?
- Firstly, the candidates have to go to the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, the candidates need to search for a link that reads “Online Counselling for Admission in Polytechnic 2023”.
- Now, the candidates have to click on that link.
- On the new page, the candidates have to generate their login details (login id and password) by entering their application number and date of birth.
- Once the candidates have entered these details correctly, the login id and password will be sent to them personally on their registered email account.
- The candidates have to log in using the login credentials provided to them.
- Now, the candidates can proceed to fill in all the details in the registration form for counselling including the choices of courses and colleges.
- After filling in all the details the candidates have to pay the application fee by any online payment method and submit the registration form for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023.
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Female Candidates of all categories||Rs. 250/-|
Key Points Regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
- There is no limit to how many choices candidates can fill in the registration form, so it is advised that they fill in as many choices as they want.
- The candidates will be given the option to edit their choices through the login portal on the website. So if in any case, the candidates want to update their choices for admission they can do it on the website on the above-mentioned dates.
- After the edition in the choices, they will be locked for the first round of allotment.
- The candidates must make sure the payment of the registration fee is done successfully.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Process 2023
After the completion of the first round of the counselling process, the seat allotment result will be released. The candidates whose names appear on the seat allotment list will be able to download the provisional seat allotment letter on the website. For the final round of the admission process, the candidates will have to report to the allotted college with the allotment letter and other documents, their documents will be verified and their admission into the colleges will be confirmed. Candidates who are not allotted a seat in the first round of counselling can register for the second round. The details regarding the second round of counselling will be shared by our portal in the future.
|Counselling Registration Form||Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023 Online Registration|
|Authority’s Official Portal||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
What is the last date to register for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2023?
The authority will soon announce the commencement of the counselling process.
Can candidates apply for the counselling process offline?
No, the candidates can only opt for online counselling on the website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
How can the candidates contact the authority for any queries about the counselling process?
The candidates can contact the authority through the following contact details.
Contact Numbers: 9264473891 and 9264473893
Email ID: [email protected]
The candidates need to check the official portal of the authority for all the latest updates. For any other queries, the candidates can comment below.