Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is conducting Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination for the 2023-24 academic session. Interested applicants can check their eligibility criteria and form dates for this Engineering Diploma entrance test. Online applications are open via the official portal till the 10th of April-2023. Candidates can learn the method of Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023 through this article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023: Overview
Local Residents of Jharkhand should start their Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023 for Engineering Diploma courses in Government, Non-Government and PPP projects. The authorities will select the applicants by conducting a written Entrance Competitive Exam on the 30th of April-2023. Merit-listed students will be selected for the next round of selection. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board portal link is given at the end of this article.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Under||Government, Non-Government and PPP projects|
|Authority||Government Tool Room and Training Centre, Ranchi.|
Dumka and Central Institute of Plastic Ranchi.
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Application Starts||27th of February 2023|
|Application Closing Date||10th of April 2023|
|Admit Card||four days before the exam|
|Exam Date||30th of April 2023|
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2023
- Courses After Class 10th (Complete List)
- Courses After 12th All Streams
- Google Play Redeem Code Free 2023
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytech Entrance 2023 Eligibility
Applicants interested in studying under Government, Non-Government and PPP projects must undergo this exam. The authorities only allow eligible applicants to sit on the written paper. Therefore, check the list below to know if you satisfy the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytech Entrance 2023 Eligibility.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state.
- There is no age limit, but only the applicants for the Mining Engineering Branch should be at least 17 years old on 1st July 2023.
- Applicants must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a government-recognised board.
- Candidates appearing for the class 10th exam for the academic session 2022-23 can apply, provided they produce the passing certificate at the time of selection.
Applicants are advised to keep a scanned copy of the following Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023 Documents while applying online. Ensure to upload them in the prescribed format, failing to do the same might result in the rejection of the application.
|15 KB to 100 KB|
(Do not use capital Letters)
|10 KB to 30 KB|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||10 KB to 50 KB|
|Other education certificates||100 KB- 200 KB|
Other essential documents include the following listed below:
- Domicile or local residence certificate.
- Other education certificates. (If any)
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate. (If applicable)
- Income proof for EWS candidates.
- Any other essential document according to the requirement.
Fill Out Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form.
Once candidates know that they are eligible, they can proceed with the registration procedure. Follow the steps listed below to fill out the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application form.
- Visit the JCECEB home page.
- Select the “Click here for online application form submission-2023” option.
- The next page will appear with a list of examinations.
- Select the “click here” option from the website link section adjacent to the “Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination-2023”.
- Schued of events will appear.
- Go to the “Apply Online” option on the top left corner of the page.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Enter the OTP received via SMS or E-mail.
- Now, select the “Applicant Login” option.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents in the required format.
- Submit the fees.
- Preview and submit the form.
- Download a copy of the “Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application form“.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Fees
The students filling out the Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023 form should pay the exam fee. They are reminded that this amount is non-refundable, so they should apply for this entrance after sound thought.
|UR, EWS, BC -1, BC-2||650 rupees|
|SC, ST and Females of all categories||325 rupees|
JCECEB Polytech 2023 Selection Process
Applicants will go through a rigorous picking procedure for the seat allotment in the Government Tool Room and Training Centre and Dumka and Central Institute of Plastic Ranchi. The method of the JCECEB Polytech 2023 Selection Process is listed below.
- Applicants will first go through a written entrance exam.
- Merit will be prepared based on the cut-off decided by the authorities.
- Selected candidates will then undergo counselling sessions.
- After the first counselling session, if the seats are still vacant the second counselling round is conducted.
- The Counselling session is followed by document verification.
- Applicants have to produce original certificates and documents to prove the claims made during the application process.
|Apply Online||Jharkhand polytechnic form 2023 (Closed)|
|Read More Details||Jharkhand Polytechnic Advertisement PDF 2023|
|Check More News On||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 age limit?
Applicants must be at least 17 years old for the Mining Engineering Branch. Other courses do not have any age limit.
What is the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 form date?
The application began on 27/2/2023 and will be closed on 10/4/2023 for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination.
How to fill out Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2023?
Visit the online portal of JCECEB to fill out the polytech entrance exam form.
What is the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 syllabus?
The syllabus will include class 10th level maths, physics and chemistry.